Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shark!!! - andrea

Go down

Shark!!! - andrea Empty Shark!!! - andrea

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:19 pm

Shark!!!
Posted on August 17, 2011 by Andrea

Excerpt:

I hear the “Jaws” movie theme in my head as I write this. Do you remember that threatening music? Just before the shark is about to take a bite, that music plays and BAM! a poor swimmer gets gobbled up by the toothy monster-shark. oooooh! The ocean scared me after I saw that movie!

The Great White Florida Bar, aka “JAWS” is hunting again!

Today, the Florida Bar reports it is investigating Jose Baez again! This time the investigation is a result of Jose Baez, et al, not informing the Court of Casey Anthony serving probation while she was in jail. (It is not known who filed this most recent Bar complaint.)

When the issue of probation was recently heard by Judge Belvin Perry, the defense claimed it was not its burden to inform the court of any error imposed by the Department of Corrections, or of the Court. However, the defense KNEW there was an error, and ignored it.

This is akin to purposeful deception, I think. Why are all lawyers associated with this defense team ethically challenged?

More: http://andreadreamin.com/2011/08/17/shark/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down