Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters

+2
mom_in_il
TomTerrific0420
6 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters Empty Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:41 pm

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters

New book due on September 1st-Thanks to atlantababs for the heads-up

Authors:
Wendy Murphy, JD author of And Justice for Some
Charles Whitfield, MD Author of Healing the Child Within
Barbara Whitfield, RT Author of Victim to Survivor and Thriver

Muse House Press, Atlanta GA Sept. 2011

If you were disappointed or angered by the verdict, this is a must-read for anyone who believes in justice for children. The authors go below the surface and dive into what really happened to Caylee and what was in the secret files the court has not released to the public. They write clearly from their vast experience in child advocacy law, psychiatry, psychology, grief counseling and natural spirituality to give us a compelling “who-done-it” and analysis of a trial that millions have followed. Wendy Murphy's riveting analysis of the case reveals facts and evidence that jurors and the public never heard. She gives us a clear account from her detailed study of this trial and her conclusions about why Caylee died. Her courageous work to uncover the truth about Caylee's death is crucial: too often children die behind closed doors and without a voice. Charles Whitfield shows us what child abuse and neglect are and how to prevent more such tragic deaths to innocent children like Caylee. Barbara Whitfield applies what we know from grief counseling and near-death studies to give us ways to process our own pain over this injustice. Charles and Barbara Whitfield offer their wisdom and experience as to what we can do better on behalf of all children and offer insights about what we can do right now to find meaning in the death of Caylee Anthony.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters Empty Re: Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters

Post by mom_in_il Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:37 pm

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters Casey_12
(Cover)
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters Empty Re: Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters

Post by mom_in_il Sun Aug 21, 2011 1:43 pm

Atlantababs Barbara Whitfield
I have a book coming out Sept. 1 Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters with Wendy Murphy, Charles Whitfield
19 Aug

Atlantababs is Barbara Whitfield! Welcome to J4C!!!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters Empty one word mistake in description of new book

Post by atlantababs Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:34 pm

In the description that I posted there was an error. It said:
what was in the secret files the court has not released to the public.
That should have read "sealed" files.

Barbara Whitfield

atlantababs
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Therapist, Author Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by atlantababs Wed Aug 24, 2011 7:36 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters

New book due on September 1st-Thanks to atlantababs for the heads-up

Authors:
Wendy Murphy, JD author of And Justice for Some
Charles Whitfield, MD Author of Healing the Child Within
Barbara Whitfield, RT Author of Victim to Survivor and Thriver

Muse House Press, Atlanta GA Sept. 2011

If you were disappointed or angered by the verdict, this is a must-read for anyone who believes in justice for children. The authors go below the surface and dive into what really happened to Caylee and what was in the secret files the court has not released to the public. They write clearly from their vast experience in child advocacy law, psychiatry, psychology, grief counseling and natural spirituality to give us a compelling “who-done-it” and analysis of a trial that millions have followed. Wendy Murphy's riveting analysis of the case reveals facts and evidence that jurors and the public never heard. She gives us a clear account from her detailed study of this trial and her conclusions about why Caylee died. Her courageous work to uncover the truth about Caylee's death is crucial: too often children die behind closed doors and without a voice. Charles Whitfield shows us what child abuse and neglect are and how to prevent more such tragic deaths to innocent children like Caylee. Barbara Whitfield applies what we know from grief counseling and near-death studies to give us ways to process our own pain over this injustice. Charles and Barbara Whitfield offer their wisdom and experience as to what we can do better on behalf of all children and offer insights about what we can do right now to find meaning in the death of Caylee Anthony.
[/b]

atlantababs
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Therapist, Author Researcher

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Aug 25, 2011 2:00 am

Thank you for clarifying that Barbara Casey Anthony: What really happened to Caylee and why truth matters 481185
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by imagirlgeek Thu Sep 01, 2011 10:17 pm

Hi! I was wondering if anyone has ordered this book?

I ordered it from Amazon, and got an email today asking if I want to cancel my order because "We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on August 29 2011". So I went to another site, where I had seen it for sale a few days ago, and they now show that it's not available. I was wondering if anyone knows if something delayed the release, or what happened? Or maybe it's just me, and other's are receiving the book?

imagirlgeek
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:44 pm

imagirlgeek wrote:Hi! I was wondering if anyone has ordered this book?

I ordered it from Amazon, and got an email today asking if I want to cancel my order because "We're still trying to obtain the following item you ordered on August 29 2011". So I went to another site, where I had seen it for sale a few days ago, and they now show that it's not available. I was wondering if anyone knows if something delayed the release, or what happened? Or maybe it's just me, and other's are receiving the book?

hello IM.If you receive your order and read the book please come here and tell us all about it.TIA thumbs up
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by imagirlgeek Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:57 pm

Yes I will...for SURE. I just hope nothing happened to delay it too long. I'm jones-ing for some new information.

imagirlgeek
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down