Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jury in Casey Anthony trial didn't understand instructions - Viewpoint

Go down

Jury in Casey Anthony trial didn't understand instructions - Viewpoint Empty Jury in Casey Anthony trial didn't understand instructions - Viewpoint

Post by mom_in_il Wed Sep 07, 2011 8:06 pm

Jury in Casey Anthony trial didn't understand instructions (viewpoint)
Published: Tuesday, September 06, 2011, 5:44 PM
By Viewpoint The Kalamazoo Gazette

By Cynthia Springer-Cabey

Excerpt:

Please permit me to make the following comments regarding the recently concluded case in the state of Florida vs. Casey Marie Anthony: "Judgment has gone to brutish beasts; and men have lost their reason." (William Shakespeare)

The jury's verdict of not guilty on the three most serious charges against the defendant, Casey Marie Anthony, clearly demonstrated to me, and to countless others, that they did not fully comprehend what their duty was and paid little regard to the jury instructions as outlined to them in the charging document by Judge Perry. Had they fully perused those instructions and sought the further direction of the court on matters which they did not understand, I am of the view that their verdict would have been "guilty on all counts!"

More: http://www.mlive.com/opinion/kalamazoo/index.ssf/2011/09/viewpoint_jury_in_anthony_tria.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down