Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony's Parents Defend Themselves in First Interview - People

Go down

Casey Anthony's Parents Defend Themselves in First Interview - People Empty Casey Anthony's Parents Defend Themselves in First Interview - People

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:25 pm

Casey Anthony's Parents Defend Themselves in First Interview

By Tim Nudd

Monday September 12, 2011 09:30 AM EDT

Excerpt:

Two months after their daughter was acquitted of murdering their granddaughter, Casey Anthony's parents, George and Cindy Anthony, have broken their silence and granted an interview to Dr. Phil McGraw, who confronts them about certain aspects of the case.

In excerpts that aired Monday on NBC's Today show, McGraw asks Cindy about her distraught MySpace message that began "My Caylee is missing," which she posted on July 3, some 12 days before 2-year-old Caylee Anthony was reported missing. Did Cindy know Caylee had vanished?

"Caylee was missing in my heart that day. She wasn't missing physically. I thought I knew where she was at," Cindy says. "I wanted Casey to know how much she was hurting me. And I thought she was purposely keeping Caylee away from me."

More: http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20527404,00.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down