Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Donations asked for George and Cindy???

2 posters

Go down

Donations asked for George and Cindy??? Empty Donations asked for George and Cindy???

Post by mom_from_STL Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 am

Re: Main Blog ~ Sat. Feb. 28th, #1

Donations asked for George and Cindy??? I_icon_minipost by Annabeth Today at 7:57 pm
Have you guys seen this? It was on Facebook, unbelievable :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have set up a donation website for George and Cindy Anthony. The donations will no be used for Casee's defense or expenses. This money is only to be used to help George and Cindy with their mortgage, utilities, groceries, gas, etc....They have been hounded by the media 24 hours a day. Ask yourself, would you be able to work under these difficult and heartbreaking conditions? I have compassion for George and Cindy, they are going through something that nobody else has gone through. Despite how you feel about their daughter, this nightmare was thrust upon them and it is not their fault. They are experiencing both a parent's and grandparen'ts worst nightmare. Nobody has walked in their shoes, so we don't know how we would handle this situation. If you would like to donate to George and Cindy Anthony, the website is: http://dezinerdeals.blogspot.com/

Annabeth
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Donations asked for George and Cindy??? Empty Re: Donations asked for George and Cindy???

Post by hawaiicalls Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:41 pm

OMG..... Mad Mad Mad I have no words..that are not potty mouth..They need to get a real job (imo) in the near future, not KF only, but show some sense of decency through this mess...OMG! WTH is wrong with some people...I understand compassion, etc., but God helps those who help themselves (not preaching), not to mention, their behavior has been less than worthy of any pity or compassion..IMO..OMG!
hawaiicalls
hawaiicalls

Job/hobbies : Swimming with sharks

Back to top Go down