Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal Empty Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal

Post by Verogal Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:37 am

Snipped
George and Cindy Anthony, Day 2 on “Dr. Phil”: More tears, more excuses.

Was there news? Cindy Anthony said that Casey’s attorneys had asked her to keep secret medical explanations, such as seizures, for Casey’s erratic behavior. “All her attorneys sat on it and wanted me to keep quiet,” Cindy told Dr. Phil McGraw. Defense attorney Jose Baez didn’t respond to the show’s request for a comment, McGraw added.

In opening the show, McGraw said he was struck by how often Cindy Anthony offered excuses for Casey’s behavior. Casey Anthony was acquitted in July of murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee.

George Anthony bemoaned a smear campaign against him to help win his daughter’s acquittal. “If someone believed I was involved in this, why was I never brought up on charges?” George asked.

He said he had guilt about not doing enough to find out what happened to Caylee. “I lost Caylee three years ago, and I believe I lost Casey at the same time. I believe that. She’s responsible,” George said.

George blamed Casey for the child’s death. “I blame her for Caylee not being here,” George told McGraw.

He added that be believed that Casey buried Caylee and that someone helped her. “She deceived us, she lied to us,” he said.

Continued at :
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-i-blame-her-for-caylee-not-being-here-george-tells-dr-phil.html#more-43779
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal Empty Re: Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal

Post by Verogal Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:39 am

Part 2 of Anthony interview on Dr. Phil ---My Fox Orlando

Read more: http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091411-Dr-Phil-Anthony-interview-part-two#ixzz1Xzc8lxEX
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal Empty Re: Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’----Hal

Post by Verogal Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:41 am

Dr. Phil interviews Casey Anthony's parents --13 News

http://www.cfnews13.com/article/news/2011/september/311000/Dr-Phil-interviews-Casey-Anthonys-parents
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Verogal Thu Sep 15, 2011 4:42 am

Cindy: Justice For Caylee Was When Casey Walked -- Wesh

Read more: http://www.wesh.com/casey-anthony-extended-coverage/29184532/detail.html#ixzz1XzdIdy2O
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down