Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: George never liked Jose Baez; what will Baez say on ‘The View’? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: George never liked Jose Baez; what will Baez say on ‘The View’? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: George never liked Jose Baez; what will Baez say on ‘The View’? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 19, 2011 2:37 pm

Casey Anthony: George never liked Jose Baez; what will Baez say on ‘The View’?
posted by halboedeker on September, 19 2011 8:50 AM

“Today” really missed an opportunity this morning. The NBC program had Jose Baez on as a guest. Later, “Today” previewed a “Dr. Phil” interview with George Anthony, and Casey Anthony’s father said he never liked Baez.

But Matt Lauer didn’t ask Baez about George’s comment. Perhaps the women of “The View” will quiz Baez about that when he is a guest this morning at 11 a.m. on ABC (WFTV-Channel 9 locally).

Baez was there to discuss the case of Gary Giordano, who is being held in Aruba in the disappearance of Robyn Gardner.

On “Today,” Kerry Sanders previewed the “Dr. Phil” interview, which airs at 3 p.m. today on WOFL-Channel 35. George Anthony shares his fury about Baez’s allegations that George sexually molested Casey Anthony. Casey was acquitted in July of murder in the death of her daughter, Caylee.

“I wanted to go and jump over this little railing [in the courtroom],” George tells Dr. Phil McGraw. “I wanted to confront Mr. Baez and what he said about me. I haven’t cared for him from day one.”

The molestation allegations destroyed him, George said. During the trial, George quickly denied them.

McGraw’s verdict: “He did not molest his daughter, and I don’t even think it’s a close call.”

McGraw also asks George and Cindy Anthony, Caylee’s grandparents, if they would be comfortable with Casey babysitting any children of Casey’s brother, Lee.

“I think I would,” Cindy says. “And I think Lee would allow her to babysit as well.”

George adds, “That’s a decision for Lee and his future wife.” George says he doesn’t think he can have a relationship with Casey.

“I do love my daughter, I don’t like what she’s done to this family,” George says.

Also on “Today,” Judge Jeanine Pirro said of Cindy Anthony: “I think that Cindy apologizes and excuses everything. I don’t think she’s on this planet.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2011/09/casey-anthony-george-never-liked-jose-baez-what-will-baez-say-on-the-view.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down