Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso

Go down

Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso Empty Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 03, 2009 8:44 pm

Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso ToddM_Bio_1

Todd Macaluso

http://www.macalusolawsd.com/TMA_Index.htm

Last edited by mom_in_il on Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso Empty Re: Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:27 pm

Casey Anthony case: Why does Jose Baez hire wrongful death Attorney?

Posted March 3, 2009

This is no accident. Pun intended. Among other specialties, Mr. Macaluso is the leading industry attorney in high profile accident reconstruction. Blogs were blazing at this announcement through the evening, as was my email. Further research and case study sheds some light on the possible needs of the Baez Law Firm for Mr. Macaluso’s legal prowess.

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2009/03/03/casey-anthony-case-why-does-jose-baez-hire-wrongful-death-attorney/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso Empty Re: Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso

Post by mom_in_il Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:30 pm

New Lawyer Joins Casey Anthony Defense Team

Posted: 5:34 pm EST March 3, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Eyewitness News has learned the name of the newest member of Casey Anthony defense team.

Todd Macaluso has been a trial lawyer for more than 20 years. His practice is based in San Diego, California.

Macaluso says he joined Casey's team, because he believes she's innocent and wants to prove that in a court of law.

"I believe that Casey Anthony is innocent. I'm going to fight alongside Jose Baez and Linda Kenney Baden, as hard as I can to prove that in a court of law," Macaluso said through a statement released Tuesday.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18846454/detail.html#-
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Has Yet Another Attorney - Todd Macaluso Empty Todd Macaluso, One Of Casey Anthony's Attorney's Says They Will Prove Her Innocence In a brief clip shown on the NBC 'Today Show' recently

Post by mom_in_il Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Todd Macaluso, One Of Casey Anthony's Attorney's Says They Will Prove Her Innocence

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

In a brief clip shown on the NBC 'Today Show' recently, Casey Anthony attorney Todd Macaluso said that when her trial begins in October, they will prove her innocence. Well - Mr. Macaluso certainly has confidence in himself and other members of the Casey Anthony defense team, but from my point of view he is just spouting out hype right now with little proof to back up his confidence.

Casey Anthony lead attorney Jose Baez has been less confident in public about the chances of his client being found not guilty and he has never, to my knowledge, said that she (Casey Anthony) will be found innocent. In a court of law there is guilty and not guilty, there is no check box for jurors to select innocent in their deliberations.

More than likely attorney Todd Macaluso got a bit over confident when he was talking to a reporter the other day about Casey Anthony's upcoming murder trial. Right now, it appears almost impossible for me to believe twelve people anywhere will find Casey Anthony not guilty, much less even one person that would consider her innocent.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/todd-macaluso-one-of-casey-anthonys.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down