Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA

5 posters

Go down

"Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA Empty "Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:27 pm

Natasha Lundy will have a mental competency hearing after police say
she erratically swung and dropped her baby in Los Alamitos.

A woman accused of erratically swinging and dropping her baby in
front of a Los Alamitos police officer is scheduled to appear in court
today for a court-ordered mental health competency hearing.

Natasha Latise Lundy, 20, Santa Monica, faces multiple charges of
child abuse, assault with a deadly weapon and battery of a police officer
for the July incident that left her infant with life-threatening
trauma.

On July 27th, Los Alamitos Police responded to a report of
a woman erratically swinging her baby at the 3600 block of Florista
just before 6:30 p.m.

“When the first officer arrived she saw the mother, Natasha Lundy,
20, Santa Monica, swinging the 9-day old child precariously and she
could be heard chanting uncontrollably,” Captain Bruce McAlpine said in a
written statement. “The officer attempted to get the mother to hand
over the child, but in response she held the baby away from her body and
without warning dropped the baby to ground. Fortunately, the child fell
onto grass rather than concrete.”

However, the baby suffered “life threatening trauma,” and was rushed
to UCI Medical Center for treatment and evaluation by the Orange County
Fire Authority.
http://losalamitos.patch.com/articles/woman-accused-of-dropping-infant-in-front-of-police-to-appear-in-court-today
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA Empty Re: "Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA

Post by kellyt34 Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:57 pm

i know this girl...she is my stepsister, can anyone tell me how to locate the baby.. She dissapeared a few years ago and nobody knew where she was.. the family would like to know about the baby...

kellyt34
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

"Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA Empty Re: "Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA

Post by babyjustice Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:51 am

kellyt34 wrote:i know this girl...she is my stepsister, can anyone tell me how to locate the baby.. She dissapeared a few years ago and nobody knew where she was.. the family would like to know about the baby...

I'd start by contacting the arresting police dept. in CA. As far as your stepsister, I hope she's in jail for a long time and I hope the baby is OK. If Child Services couldn't not locate immediate family willing and able to take care of the baby, it has probably been placed in foster care.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:51 pm

And quite possibly adopted out... and if adopted it was probably a closed adoption which means records were sealed and the baby was issued a new birth cert.

Gingernlw
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyt34 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:38 am

thank you... as far as my sister ihope she goes to jail for a long time.. i know he has not been adopted because she was going to court a few days ago to see if she could get him back...no one had heard from her since...if they give her that baby back they need to be put under the jail...we dont have his name and cps said we have to know name and date of birth...is there anyway to find out what his name is ???

kellyt34
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyt34 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:40 am

and we are in texas and the baby is in california, so im trying to do all this on the phone and computer

kellyt34
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by kellyt34 Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:43 am

i know his birth date but not a name.. the baby is a boy

kellyt34
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

"Newborn Jane" LUNDY - 9 Days - Los Alamitos CA Empty Tasha

Post by SabinaM Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:08 am

Kelly, I just got of the phone with Natasha. She used to be best friends with my daughter in high school. And we had lost contact with her just as well. I talked to her for over an hour. To my understanding the boy is in foster care. She also said if nobody takes him he will be put up for adoption. I was rather shocked by her stories and was doing a search and ran across this post. Natasha said her dad is trying to get the boy so hopefully that means you guys are already getting somewhere. The boys name is Makhled. Last name of the father is Carrasco. We really cared for you sister while we knew her and I hope she gets the help she needs. The young lady I talked to did not sound like the Tasha I knew. This forum will not let me post my e-mail. so hopefully this will help you out some. You might also want to get into contact with the WIT program in Orange county, since I understand that Tasha is under their care at the moment. Good luck! Sabina

SabinaM
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down