Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming - Islip NY

3 posters

Go down

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Empty KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming - Islip NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:48 am

The 18-year-old Islip man who was reported missing by his parents on
Thursday was found dead Saturday morning in a marshy area in Islip, said
Suffolk County police, who also added that they are investigating his
death as a possible homicide.

Police believe, Kyle Underhill, who was last seen on Wednesday at 5
p.m., may have been murdered, and the cause of death has yet to be
determined.

According to police, Underhill’s body was discovered around 9:20
Saturday morning in a marshy area off Brook Street. He was pronounced
dead at the scene by Suffolk County’s medical examiner’s office, police
said.
Underhill’s parents contacted police on Thursday and reported their
son missing. The ensuing investigation revealed that Underhill was
possibly in the area of Brook Street near Milton Street and Boston
Avenue in Islip, police said. The next day, detectives determined that
his disappearance was suspicious. The canine unit and homicide squad
were called to assist fugitive/missing persons in the search, but due to
darkness the search was temporarily suspended.

Then on Saturday they discovered his body.

Detectives are asking anyone with information regarding Underhill’s
death to contact the homicide squad at 631-852-6392 or call Crime
Stoppers at 1-800-220-TIPS.
http://www.longislandpress.com/2011/11/19/missing-teen-found-dead-in-islip/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Empty Re: KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming - Islip NY

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:22 pm

Police Declare Death Of 18-Year-Old Kyle Underhill A Homicide

November 20, 2011 11:59 PM

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Suffolk-county-police-find-body-of-l-i-man
Suffolk County Police find body of L.I. man (credit: CBS 2)

ISLIP, N.Y. YORK (CBSNewYork) — Detectives declared the death of an 18 year old man who was found in an Islip marsh Saturday a homicide. They hope an autopsy will reveal more specifics about how Kyle Underhill was killed.
WCBS 880 Long Island Bureau Chief Mike Xirinachs On The Story

Underhill’s grief stricken family and friends had been worried about the teen since Wednesday night, when he was last seen alive on Brook Street. The next day his family went to police to report him missing, resulting in a massive search in the woods and marsh.

Investigators found his body at 9:20 a.m. in a marshy area off of Brook Street. He was pronounced dead by an assistant medical examiner from the Office of the Suffolk County Medical Examiner.

“I really don’t know how this could happen,” said friend Brian Melton. “Some people liked him, some people hated him, and I don’t know what could have led this to happen.”

“It’s heartbreaking to hear. He’s one of us. He was in Islip School with us. Now he is no longer with us,” said friend Samantha Galardi.

Underhill, a recent graduate of Islip High School, caused a stir with what he wrote for the school’s yearbook. Under his photo was this quote: “I don’t think I’ve ever known so many people I hated so much all at once. See you in Abbadon.”

Abbadon commonly refers to the depths of hell.

Undehill worked as a full time busboy at Tellers Restaurant in Islip. The managers told Carlin that he also worked part time at a nearby bakery and attended college in Farmingdale.

“Kyle Underhill was a bright, wonderful, gregarious and hard working member of the Tellers Chophouse family and he will be missed. Our thoughts and prayers go out to Kyle’s family and friends,” said the restaurant’s owner Michael Bohlsen.

Detectives are asking anyone with information about this incident to contact the Homicide Squad at 631-852-6392, call anonymously to Crime Stoppers at 800-577-TIPS, or visit www.nypdcrimestoppers.com.

All calls will remain confidential.

http://newyork.cbslocal.com/2011/11/20/police-declare-death-of-18-year-old-kyle-underhill-a-homicide/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Empty Re: KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming - Islip NY

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:29 pm

Long Island man charged with classmate’s murder

Thomas Liming, 21, surrendered to authorities and appeared in court Friday in the death of 18-year-old Kyle Underhill, whose body was found in a marsh two years ago.

THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Saturday, November 30, 2013, 1:52 AM

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Lidead30n-4
News 12
Kyle Underhill, seen above in his News12 LI screengrab, was 18 when his body was found in a marsh near his Long Island home two years ago.

A former high school classmate of a New York teenager whose beaten body was found in a marsh near his Long Island home two years ago has been charged with murder.

Thomas Liming, 21, was arraigned Friday in the death of 18-year-old Kyle Underhill.
KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Lidead30n-3
News 12
Thomas Liming, 21, of Islip, seen here in theis News 12 screengrab, surrendered to authorities Saturday and has been charged in the death of former classmate Kyle Underhill, who was 18 at the time.

Liming was held on $5 million cash bail or $15 million bond.
KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY Lidead30n-2
Stephen Barcelo for New York Daily News
Suffolk County police search a wooded area in Islip for 18-year-old Kyle Underhill, who was reported missing.

Prosecutors didn’t reveal a motive, but they said the Islip teen was found in a remote area behind an elementary school days after his parents reported him missing.

Defense attorney Joseph Corozzo told Newsday that Liming didn’t commit a crime and will be acquitted, adding there’s more to the story.

Liming surrendered to authorities Friday. Corozzo said in court that Liming knew he was a suspect in the case.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/long-island-man-charged-classmate-murder-article-1.1533317#ixzz2tL9RmDcm
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:41 pm

Thomas Liming (21) charged two years after he killed Kyle Underhill (18) and he dumped his body in a marsh

Published: Jan 16, 2014 @ 12:58 AM
KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY 164712_1838996940569_472207_n
Thomas Liming (21)

Date: Nov 16, 2011
Charged with: Second-degree murder

KYLE UNDERHILL - 18 yo (2011)/ Charged: Thomas Liming  - Islip NY 298966_189180284487199_340477553_n
Kyle Underhill (18)

Date: Nov 16, 2011
Cause of Death: Murder

A 21-year-old man has surrendered himself to police in relation to the murder of a classmate two years ago.

Thomas Liming, from Islip, New York, has been charged with second-degree murder over the death of Kyle Underhill, 18, whose battered body was found in a marsh on November 16, 2011, in the woods behind Commack Road Elementary School.

Assistant District Attorney Janet Albertson said Underhill suffered more than a dozen blunt-force wounds to his head and face, as well as multiple fractured ribs, according to Newsday.

There was also evidence of 'neck compression', causing a fractured bone in the back of his neck, she said.

Albertson said the medical examiner's office determined that Underhill was still alive when he was submerged in the marsh.

The body was found covered with a wood board.

There were two sticks were lodged in his mouth and throat, the prosecutor said.

Liming and Underhill knew each other from Islip High School, graduating together in May 2011.
As it stands there is no motive.

Liming's attorney, Joseph Corozzo, said his client is innocent.

'Thomas Liming did not commit a crime . . . and when the jury hears all the evidence, Mr. Liming will be found not guilty,' he said.
'There's a lot to this case.'

Liming has been the target of a homicide investigation for two years.

When his parents were recently subpoenaed to appear before a grand jury, Liming realized he was going to be indicted and subsequently turned himself in to Suffolk County authorities.

Underhill caused a stir with what he wrote in the Islip High School yearbook.

Under his photo was this quote: 'I don't think I've ever known so many people I hated so much all at once. See you in Abbadon.'

Abbadon commonly refers to the depths of hell.

Brian Melton, a student at the community college, said he can't believe Liming would have any involvement in Underhill's death.

'They were the best of friends,' said Melton, 20.

'They were like brothers. Kyle and Tom got along famously.'

'Tom killing Kyle? That's impossible in my head.'

Melton learned of Underhill's disappearance as he was traveling back from a friend's house.

Shocked, he sent his friend a pleading Facebook message, saying, 'Kyle, don't let it be you in those woods'.

Liming's bond has been set at $15 million.

He is due back in court on Jan. 3.

http://mydeathspace.com/article/2014/01/16/Thomas_Liming_%2821%29_charged_two_years_after_he_killed_Kyle_Underhill_%2818%29_and_he_dumped_his_body_in_a_marsh
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Fri May 16, 2014 2:40 pm

Lawyers: Father, twin sister of defendant Thomas Liming charged
Originally published: January 14, 2014 10:01 PM

The father and twin sister of a defendant in the slaying of 18-year-old Kyle Underhill were arraigned this week on charges involving the grand jury investigation into the 2011 homicide, lawyers said.
Keith Liming, 53, of Islip, was charged with first-degree perjury, and his daughter Elaine Liming, 21, was charged with first-degree criminal contempt -- felony accusations based on their grand jury testimony in the case of Thomas Liming, 21, according to their defense attorneys and court records.
Thomas Liming was charged in November with second-degree murder in the death of Underhill, his former classmate and friend.
Authorities said they had evidence the two were together on Nov. 16, 2011, the day Underhill was killed. His body was found three days later in the marshes near his Islip home.
Keith Liming and Elaine Liming pleaded not guilty at their arraignments Monday and were released on their own recognizance.
The Suffolk district attorney's office did not comment Tuesday.

read more :
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/suffolk/lawyers-father-twin-sister-of-defendant-thomas-liming-charged-1.6800772
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down