Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH

Go down

A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH Empty A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:33 am

Warren Mom Arrested in Death of Baby Girl

Last Update: 9/16 7:17 pm

A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH Story
A Warren woman faces charges in connection with the death of her one-year-old daughter.

Joy Hodge, 28, 1535 Transylvania Ave. S.E., Warren, was arrested just before 4:30 p.m. Thursday on a charge of felonious assault in the death of 16-month-old A'nana Brantley Sept. 6.

According to the warrant for Hodge's arrest, Hodge is accused of causing serious physical harm to her daughter. Police were called to her home on Sept. 6 to reports of a deceased baby in an upstairs bedroom. Police then found Brantley.

Hodge was arraigned Friday and issued $500,000 bond.

She'll be back in court Sept. 22, and further charges could be filed after Brantley's autopsy is complete.

No further information is being released on the investigation or the circumstances of Brantley's death.

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Warren-Mom-Arrested-in-Death-of-Baby-Girl/JG5xrMnaKkukHb3qBOJQwA.cspx
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH Empty Re: A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:39 am

Baby Death Case Heads to Grand Jury

Last Update: 9/22 7:44 pm

Joy Hodge

A Trumbull County grand jury soon will decide if a 28-year-old Warren woman should be indicted on felonious assault charges in connection with the death of her 16-month-old daughter.

Joy Hodge appeared in Warren Municipal Court Thursday and waived her right to a preliminary hearing. The case now will be sent to the grand jury.

Hodge was arrested last week on the charge. Police said she is accused of causing serious physical harm to her i16-month-old daughter, A'nana Brantley.

Police were called to Hodge's home on Sept. 6 and found the baby unresponsive in an upstairs bedroom.

Officials said preliminary results show that the baby died of blunt force trauma.

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Baby-Death-Case-Heads-to-Grand-Jury/J0NmKZr2vkiQm6KwiZBZoQ.cspx
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH Empty Re: A'NANA BRANTLEY - 16 Months - Warren OH

Post by twinkletoes Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:43 am

Mother Indicted in Daughter's Death

Last Update: 11/16 6:26 pm

Joy Hodge

A 28-year-old mother has been indicted for the murder of her 16-month old daughter.

The Trumbull County grand jury on Wednesday indicted Joy Hodge on charges of murder, felonious assault and endangering children. Police said Hodge caused serious physical harm to the toddler before they found her dead in the Transylvania Avenue home in September.

Preliminary autopsy results show she died of blunt force trauma.

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Mother-Indicted-in-Daughters-Death/3l8Tqa5v4Uu00pU5VyiNqA.cspx
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:45 am

Flag Raised in Honor of Murdered Warren Baby

Last Update: 9:14 pm

A'Nana Brantley

Trumbull County Parents of Murdered Children raised a flag Monday afternoon to honor a toddler who was murdered in September.

The flag for A'Nana Brantley was placed on the pole across the street from the Trumbull County Courthouse.

Sixteen-month-old A'Nana was found in her Transylvania Avenue S.E. home Sept. 6 after reports of a deceased baby in an upstairs bedroom. Her death has been ruled a homicide, and autopsy results state she died of blunt force trauma. Her mother, Joy Hodge, 28, has been indicted on charges of murder, felonious assault and endangering children.

On Monday, friends and relatives of A'Nana, including her father, attended the flag ceremony and said they will always remember her as a wonderful child who loved to laugh.

"I don't know anything," said A'Nana's father, David Brantley. "I would like to know more about what happened. That is why we keep pushing this case. Maybe pretty soon we will know the truth. Right now only God knows what happened."

Family members said they are extremely grateful to the community and the Warren Police Department for their help and support with A'Nana's case.

http://www.wytv.com/content/news/local/story/Flag-Raised-in-Honor-of-Murdered-Warren-Baby/0SxJ-lsU_E22iQcUlmwwBQ.cspx
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down