Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY

4 posters

Go down

ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY Empty ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY

Post by kiwimom Tue Nov 22, 2011 9:45 pm

Police are searching for a a 16-year-old girl who may have been abducted in East New York, Brooklyn.

• Map
ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY Alicia-Arter-_20111122124056_320_240
Alicia Arter was forced into a black Infiniti by two men on Monday afternoon,
according to witnesses who called police. The car was later found.

The possible abduction occurred in front of 2473 Atlantic Avenue at about 2:45 p.m.
Arter is 5' tall, weighs approximately 145 lbs. and has dyed black hair.
She was wearing a black jacket, brown T-shirt, black stockings and black boots at the time of her disappearance.
If you know the whereabouts of Alicia Arter, contact the NYPD at any of the following:
www.nypdcrimestoppers.com
Crime Stoppers at (800) 577-TIPS (8477)
Text your tips to CRIMES (274637), then enter TIP577

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/dpp/news/brooklyn-teen-missing-east-new-york-20111122-KC#ixzz1eTO5Na1X
kiwimom
kiwimom
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY Empty Re: ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:46 am

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/hunt_on_for_abducted_klyn_teen_5zU49OTOlWb4x9s6M0shdJ

Missing B'klyn teen found, 'snatch' suspect arrested

POST STAFF
Last Updated: 10:38 PM, November 22, 2011
Posted: 7:34 AM, November 22, 2011

Police tonight found a teenage girl who was believed snatched off a Brooklyn street in broad daylight yesterday.

One suspect, a thirty-year-old male, was arrested and charged with kidnapping.

Witnesses yesterday saw two black men shove 16-year-old Alicia Arter into a black Infiniti on Atlantic Avenue in East New York at 2:45 p.m. and then speed away, cops said.

Police later found the car on Pennsylvania Avenue.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/hunt_on_for_abducted_klyn_teen_5zU49OTOlWb4x9s6M0shdJ#ixzz1elfiG1t0

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/brooklyn/hunt_on_for_abducted_klyn_teen_5zU49OTOlWb4x9s6M0shdJ#ixzz1elfbHulq
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY Empty Re: ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY

Post by alwaysbelieve Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:48 am

http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ning.com/forum/topics/alicia-arter-brooklyn-new-york-november-21-2011?xg_source=activity

Alicia Arter ** Brooklyn, New York * November 21, 2011 * Located Safe

* Posted by Brenda on November 22, 2011 at 10:15pm in New York State Located Persons

http://newyorkstatemissingpersons.ning.com/forum/topics/alicia-arter-brooklyn-new-york-november-21-2011?xg_source=activity
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

ALICIA ARTER - 16 yo - Brooklyn/ NYC NY Empty Alicia Arter is missing again!

Post by Norabatty Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:06 am

In spite of pleas by relatives & York County Children Services{guardians} to keep Alicia secure since she is a 16 yr.old runaway; they put her in a insecure shelter! They don't know where she is!!

Norabatty
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Nov 29, 2011 2:58 pm

Norabatty wrote:In spite of pleas by relatives & York County Children Services{guardians} to keep Alicia secure since she is a 16 yr.old runaway; they put her in a insecure shelter! They don't know where she is!!
Norabatty, if you can give us the source of your information, I can move her back to the missing section...
Thanks
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:04 pm

I found this, so I have moved it. If anyone has any other links, please post them.

inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabatty Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:12 pm

inmyfloridaopinion wrote:
Norabatty wrote:In spite of pleas by relatives & York County Children Services{guardians} to keep Alicia secure since she is a 16 yr.old runaway; they put her in a insecure shelter! They don't know where she is!!
Norabatty, if you can give us the source of your information, I can move her back to the missing section...
Thanks

My info came from York County Children services who r Alicia's guardians. NYPD called them.

Norabatty
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:27 pm

Norabatty wrote:
Thanks

My info came from York County Children services who r Alicia's guardians. NYPD called them.
Thank-you! Do you have a link for it?
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:40 pm

Help find Alicia

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Help-Find-Alicia/276346622407333?sk=wall&filter=1
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by Norabatty Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Norabatty wrote:
Thanks

No, They're Children Services for York County, Pa. I can give u a phone #

Norabatty
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:23 pm

Norabatty wrote:
Norabatty wrote:
Thanks

No, They're Children Services for York County, Pa. I can give u a phone #
Thanks, but I'm good with what we have now. Yes If you find any updates, please share them with us. Plus, feel free to join us on the Main Blog where we have a running dialog about everything under the sun. Yes
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:07 am

I'm moving to found as I can't find that she is considered officially missing and she was abducted, not a runaway the first time.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down