Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ETHAN POST-DOZIER - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL

Go down

ETHAN POST-DOZIER  - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL  Empty ETHAN POST-DOZIER - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:06 pm

Toddler Abuse Investigation Leads To Arrest

Joshua James Charged In Case

POSTED: 7:27 am EST December 7, 2011
UPDATED: 7:48 am EST December 7, 2011

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A local man was arrested after a toddler was rushed to a hospital with critical injuries Tuesday.

They boy's father rushed him to Dr. Phillips Hospital when he saw the child wasn't breathing.

Investigators with the Orlando Police Department said Joshua James, the caretaker of the 20-month-old child, was arrested.

Officials said they were notified after doctors found bruises all over the toddler's body.

Neighbors at the Oak Grove Apartments said they know James and the family of the toddler, and they never saw any problems.

"They (looked) like a happy family," neighbor Justin Vorof said. "I talked to the guy (Monday), and he seems really happy, so I didn't see anything
wrong with the guy."

The toddler was transferred to Arnold Palmer Children's Hospital and was listed in critical condition.

Last edited by twinkletoes on Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To post his name. Little Ethan is no longer "Unnamed".)
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ETHAN POST-DOZIER  - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL  Empty Re: ETHAN POST-DOZIER - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:32 pm

Caretaker Charged In Toddler's Death

Joshua James Charged With First-Degree Murder

POSTED: 1:45 pm EST January 6, 2012
UPDATED: 2:15 pm EST January 6, 2012

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The one-year-old in the middle of a child abuse investigation has died and a local man has been booked into jail on first-degree murder charges.

ETHAN POST-DOZIER  - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL  30151731_240X180
Joshua James is charged with first-degree murder in the boy's death.

Investigators with the Orlando Police Department said Joshua James, the caretaker of the 20-month-old child, is responsible for the child's death.

Authorities originally arrested James and charged him with aggravated child abuse, but as a result of the child's death and autopsy those charges are now upgraded to first-degree murder.

The boy was rushed to the hospital a month ago when James saw he wasn't breathing.

Officials said they were notified after doctors found bruises all over the toddler's body.

The toddler died Dec. 30 at Hospice in Altamonte Springs.

http://www.wesh.com/news/30151491/detail.html#ixzz1iiThvzvs

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

ETHAN POST-DOZIER  - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL  Empty Re: ETHAN POST-DOZIER - 20 Months/ Accused: Joshua James - Orlando FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:37 pm

Sadly, this needs to be moved. It is now officially a murder.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:45 pm

Is this "caretaker" a boyfriend of the mother? Of the father? A babysitter? A nanny?

What is the relationship between James and the dead baby's family? Why is the dead baby not being named?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down