Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA

3 posters

Go down

"Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA Empty "Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Dec 10, 2011 2:08 pm

http://articles.philly.com/2011-12-09/news/30498369_1_bucks-mother-abuse-bensalem-police

A 24-year-old Bensalem mother of six children was arrested today and charged with neglecting and abusing her 3-year-old daughter, severely burning her hand in one incident, police said.

"Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA Amaya

Andrea Amaya, of 3131 Knights Road, was jailed on $200,000 bail following her initial appearance, police said.

Police said she became the focus of an investigation on Nov. 3 when her daughter was hospitalized at St. Christopher's Hospital for Children in Philadelphia a third-degree burn to her right hand and bruising throughout her body.

A further examination determined that the child was "severely abused, neglected, and malnourished," Bensalem Police said in a statement.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA Empty Re: "Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA

Post by babyjustice Sat Dec 10, 2011 3:39 pm

Wow, SIX children and she's only 24. She must have started young and was too frustrated with so many kids. So beat them and torture them and that will shut them up! Please don't let this woman have her kids back. I hope they find safe and happy homes for them.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

"Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA Empty Re: "Toddler Jane" AMAYA - 3 yo - Bensalem/ Philadelphia PA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:01 pm

babyjustice wrote:Wow, SIX children and she's only 24. She must have started young and was too frustrated with so many kids. So beat them and torture them and that will shut them up! Please don't let this woman have her kids back. I hope they find safe and happy homes for them.
--- The same though jumped out at me bj. She's like a baby machine. Remove the physical opportunity to have anymore....that's my HO.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Sat Dec 10, 2011 5:14 pm

TomTerrific0420 wrote:
babyjustice wrote:Wow, SIX children and she's only 24. She must have started young and was too frustrated with so many kids. So beat them and torture them and that will shut them up! Please don't let this woman have her kids back. I hope they find safe and happy homes for them.
--- The same though jumped out at me bj. She's like a baby machine. Remove the physical opportunity to have anymore....that's my HO.

Yeah, yeah, I thought of that after I posted. Sterize the freakin SOB. She shouldn't have any more babies. I wish there were some way to enact a law like that.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by PredatorBeGone Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:14 pm

babyjustice wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:

Yeah, yeah, I thought of that after I posted. Sterize the freakin SOB. She shouldn't have any more babies. I wish there were some way to enact a law like that.

I would love a law to be put in place like that. Its not as if people need to be pooping kids out right and left as it is. There are so many kids out there already. It might not olny prevent unessisary abuse/neglect but it would help overpopulation and give greater opurtunity for those children in foster care or group homes. But at the same time that is like messing with the core of a person and no one realy has the right to take the action of reproductivity from a person. But then again no one has the right to take a life. Yet look at the death penalty.
PredatorBeGone
PredatorBeGone
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Student, Daughter, Supportive friend, and Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:38 am

PredatorBeGone wrote:
babyjustice wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:

I would love a law to be put in place like that. Its not as if people need to be pooping kids out right and left as it is. There are so many kids out there already. It might not olny prevent unessisary abuse/neglect but it would help overpopulation and give greater opurtunity for those children in foster care or group homes. But at the same time that is like messing with the core of a person and no one realy has the right to take the action of reproductivity from a person. But then again no one has the right to take a life. Yet look at the death penalty.

PredatorBeGone...I believe once a parent kills their own child through abuse and torture that they prove they cannot control themselves around kids and should forfeit their right to reproduce more children. They will most likely do it again. So many women get pregnant while in jail or when they get out after serving a short sentence and start dropping out babies every year. I have two grandchildren who are 1 and 3 and it's a full time job watching them. Women that have 4, 5, 6 and more kids one year apart are going to lose patience and take it out on their innocent, defenseless kids. If they can't control their sex drive, then sterilize them. Again, I'm talking about men/women that have committed horrific child abuse or murder.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by PredatorBeGone Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:11 pm

babyjustice wrote:
PredatorBeGone wrote:
babyjustice wrote:
TomTerrific0420 wrote:

PredatorBeGone...I believe once a parent kills their own child through abuse and torture that they prove they cannot control themselves around kids and should forfeit their right to reproduce more children. They will most likely do it again. So many women get pregnant while in jail or when they get out after serving a short sentence and start dropping out babies every year. I have two grandchildren who are 1 and 3 and it's a full time job watching them. Women that have 4, 5, 6 and more kids one year apart are going to lose patience and take it out on their innocent, defenseless kids. If they can't control their sex drive, then sterilize them. Again, I'm talking about men/women that have committed horrific child abuse or murder.

Your Absolutely Right. But im still questioning the morality of it all. I hope someday this kind of law could be put to use.
PredatorBeGone
PredatorBeGone
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : Student, Daughter, Supportive friend, and Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down