Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA

4 posters

Go down

ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA Empty ANA LANDAVERDE ANORVE - 16 yo - Spencerville MD

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Sep 23, 2011 4:03 am

WASHINGTON -- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a teenager missing from Spencerville, Md.
Ana Landaverde Anorve, 16, was last seen in Spencerville on Sept. 18, according to Montgomery County police.
Police say she may be in the company of a Hispanic male, Jose Ramirez-Martin.
Anorve's family are concerned for her welfare and say that she may be in need of medical attention, states a news release.

ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA 226611ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA ANA_MARGARITA_ANORVE-MARTINEZ_2_20110922213722_320_240
The teen is Hispanic, about 5 feet 1 inches tall, weighs about 120
pounds and has brown hair with reddish tips. She was wearing a beige
T-shirt and jeans the last time she was seen.

Anorve is known to use several alias names: Ana Margarita
Anorve-Martinez, Ana Anorve, Ava Dolce and several variations of those names.

Anyone with information about her whereabouts is asked to call (301) 279-8000.

http://www.federalnewsradio.com/?nid=41&sid=2558728
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA Empty Re: ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Nov 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Ana Anorve, 16, was last seen on September 18, 2011, in Spencerville,
Maryland. Police say she was living with foster parents in
Spencerville.

Police say she was last seen getting into a cab with a male companion
named Jose Ramirez-Martin. The cab dropped them off in the area of
Centerhill and Embry streets in Montgomery County, Maryland.

Police say Ana is a self professed member of the Texas Syndicate
Gang. Police are concerned for her safety because she could be in the company of a suspected MS-13 member.

If you have any information regarding the whereabouts of Ana Anorve, call our hotline right away at 1-800-CRIME-TV.
http://www.amw.com/missing_children/case.cfm?id=78848
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA Empty ANA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:17 pm

Detectives from the Takoma Park Police Department are investigating the disappearance of 16-year-old Anna Landverde-Anorve.
ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA Missing+takoma+park+teen

Landverde-Anorve, who speaks only Spanish, was last seen on December 31, 2011 at approximately 9:00 p.m. She was seen in the 700 block of Hudson Ave in Takoma Park wearing a short blue jean jacket and black stretch pants.

Anoyone who has any information about Landverde-Anorve's whereabouts should call D/Cpl. Wolff of the Takoma Park Police Department at (301) 270-1100 and refer to case #11065354.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA Empty Re: ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA

Post by kiwimom Sat Jan 07, 2012 12:58 am

Tom, I have merged the two topics. We still had her missing from Maryland, but it looks like she was found at some stage and has now gone missing again from Takoma Park.
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:45 am

Young girls, it seems to me, are trying to go "adult" quicker these days.
Caregivers allow tattoos, numerous piercings, and much more at such young ages. It may be an attempt to befriend their children.
I am not saying that any of this applies to Ana just that I am seeing a trend here.
Parents! Don't be afraid to be parents! You are the boss of them and the more you make them toe the mark the less likely you will have a miscreant ne're do well teenage tornado.
What say you?
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:12 pm

I totally agree with you Tom. So many parents want to be friends and don't want to say no to their kids because they worry their kids won't like them or because they feel guilty about being divorced or whatever. And kids these days want things that are inappropriate for their age all the time. I think a lot of it is due to the rubbish kids watch on TV, especially reality programs where acting like a spoilt brat is cool.
I had good parents. I was scared of my father and didn't particularly like him, but when I was older I silently thanked him many times for being strict and scary as I realized that it kept me out of major trouble.
I think these kids with wimpy parents will be angry when older that their parents didn't draw lines in the sand and keep them safe from their daft adolescent decisions. I get the feeling most days that my 21 year old doesn't like me much either but I reckon I must be acting like a good Mom if he thinks I'm a PIA ANNA LANDVERDE-ANORVE - 16 yo - Takoma Park WA 96016
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:01 am

Tom and Kiwi,
I couldn't agree with you more. We raised 4 kids who are all adults now and they do thank us for being strict and setting boundaries. If I had it to do over again, I would change some things, but overall I don't regret setting guidelines and making our children stay within them.

It is tough raising children in these days and times with all the elicit TV, drugs, movies, and peer pressure, etc. When I was growing up society had stricter standards which you don't see today. It made it easier to stay in line, but now anything goes and kids can get in with the wrong crowds. I watch the Investigation ID channel, and so many shows are about good kids that end up in the wrong crowd and committing horrific crimes.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by Watcher_of_all Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:08 pm

http://lostnmissing.posterous.com/missing-ana-landaverde-anorve-16-spencerville

LOCATED: Ana Landaverde Anorve, 16 Spencerville, Md

Ana has been removed from NCMEC
Watcher_of_all
Watcher_of_all

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down