Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ

+2
babyjustice
TomTerrific0420
6 posters

Go down

"Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ Empty "Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:56 pm

Authorities say a man has been arrested on suspicion of child abuse in Tucson.

The U.S. Marshals Service located 28-year-old Leonard Dorame on Monday at a Tucson residence. He's been booked into the Pima County Jail.

Tucson police say officers responded to a hospital on Oct. 25 in response to a report of a child that had severe injuries that appeared to be non-accidental in nature.

They say a 4-month old boy had numerous fractures all over his body, with every one of his limbs having multiple breaks in addition to other injuries. I

Authorities say Dorame is the child's father. He allegedly was caring for the baby while the mother was at work.

They say the fractures were discovered after the mother took the baby for a doctor's appointment.

http://www.kswt.com/story/16482081/man-arrested-on-suspected-child-abuse-in-tucson
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ Empty Re: "Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ

Post by babyjustice Tue Jan 10, 2012 5:33 pm

Oh my. Poor baby...fractures on every one of his limbs. I pray he will be OK and his abuser is prosecuted and put in prison for a long time. How can anyone hurt a 4 month old baby like that? Disgusting!

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

"Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ Empty Re: "Newborn John Doe" - 4 Months/ Accused: Leonard Dorame - Tucson AZ

Post by twinkletoes Tue Jan 10, 2012 6:18 pm

How could this woman leave her baby with this POS monster? She had to know he was torturing this poor defenseless baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:41 pm

gotta save a few dollars on childcare expenses so just leave ur precious bundles with any available POS.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:55 pm

Yeah Twink and Flash. And I sure hope they don't let the POS mother get custody of the baby again. Please take that baby away and put it in a safe home before it's killed.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 11, 2012 6:17 am

Babyj, we can only hope the judge has a brain. Many do not.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by AMDruid Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:20 am

You guys, she'll probably LIE. She didn't know, he was not that fussy, the man acted like he gave a sh*t about the baby - yada, yada. Fractures must REALLY hurt, though - I can't imagine she really didn't know there was something wrong. She'll lie, and the state will reunite her with her baby.

AMDruid
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 11, 2012 9:41 am

AMDruid wrote:You guys, she'll probably LIE. She didn't know, he was not that fussy, the man acted like he gave a sh*t about the baby - yada, yada. Fractures must REALLY hurt, though - I can't imagine she really didn't know there was something wrong. She'll lie, and the state will reunite her with her baby.
I wish I didn't, but I agree with you.

Can you imagine the pain this poor little baby suffered? Next time this baby might end up in a different thread.

There is a serious flaw in how we care for and protect our children and babies.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:42 pm

Just from reading cases on this site over the past few months, Arizona seems to have more cases than the rest of the states. They probably have more lenient laws and CPS guidelines so caretakers get away with more. It's just so sad that so many babies are abused and murdered. You would think in thise modern days where there are so many alternatives that child abuse would be almost eradicated. It seems even worse now or maybe the cases were never publicized.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by MasonMomma Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:48 pm

Tucson man sentenced in child abuse case

Posted: Sep 11, 2012 5:39 PM EDT Updated: Sep 16, 2012 5:42 PM EDT

Leonard Dorame

TUCSON, Ariz. (AP) - A Tucson man has been sentenced to lifetime intensive probation for failing to seek medical attention for his infant son, who suffered multiple broken bones and other injuries.

Pima County prosecutors say 29-year-old Leonard Dorame also was sentenced Tuesday to one year in jail but given credit for the 246 days he's already served.

Dorame was indicted in January on two counts of child abuse after the infant's mother took the 4-month-old boy to a hospital for a swollen leg.

The Arizona Daily Star (http://bit.ly/PapzZm) says doctors discovered bones in the child's upper and lower legs were broken, as were his ribs and bones in his left arm. They also observed bleeding in the baby's retinas and brain.

Dorame pleaded guilty last month to one count of child abuse.

Follow this story:
•Man arrested on suspected child abuse in Tucson

Copyright 2012 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/story/19516750/2012/09/11/tucson-man-is-sentenced-in-child-abuse-case
MasonMomma
MasonMomma
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Job/hobbies : Stay-at-home Mommy who loves to bake

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:51 pm

I am so disappointed with the sentence this POS abuser received. This baby did not receive justice and all children that are near this monster in the future will be in danger. Shame on the jusice system for allowing this abuser out in public.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:17 am

The POS father received a slap on the hand. The POS mother got of Scot free.

This poor baby is physically scarred for life.

The prosecutor should lose his job. The judge has no business sitting on the bench.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down