Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida? DB

Go down

Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida? DB Empty Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida? DB

Post by Verogal Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:39 pm

(OP--Very good article...LONG...so go to link to read and pics too)

Last year’s most notorious defendant has all but vanished since her acquittal—but sources tell Diane Dimond she may have been given sanctuary at a church on Florida’s Treasure Coast.

snipped
PALM CITY, Florida—Where is 25-year-old Casey Anthony? Since her notorious acquittal last July in the murder of her 2 ½-year-old daughter, Caylee, and her subsequent release from jail in Orlando, reporters and Internet sleuths have been on her trail in a largely fruitless search.

Recently—and mysteriously—released video diaries Anthony made only ensure that the so-called “Tot Mom” remains in the headlines, if out of public sight.

In the search for where those videos were made and where Anthony has been spending her time several sources directed The Daily Beast to an address here in this tucked away community along Florida’s central Treasure Coast, a two hour drive southeast of Orlando. It’s a place touted for its good schools, low crime rate and is described as peaceful community. It’s also just a few miles from Port St. Lucie where Jerry Lyons, the defense team’s private detective, lives.

The information about Anthony’s whereabouts supplied by my sources included a specific address that turned out to be the Cross Church of Palm City and indicated its pastor, Steve Camp, had not only given Casey Anthony sanctuary in this out-of-the-way location but had also been quietly acting as her spiritual advisor.

Photos: Casey Anthony's Hideout?

Each entrance to the church complex, which is located in a middle class residential neighborhood, was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached. The signs were taken down for Sunday services last weekend and promptly put back after.

During face-to-face conversations with the Camps and multiple telephone calls with the pastor, there were never any denials when asked if they had ministered to Casey Anthony. But nor did the Camps confirm the information either. Calls to the private detective, Jerry Lyons, who also attends services at Cross Church went unanswered as well.

During my Sunday visit, as I waited in the library after services to try to speak to Camp one church member entered to tell me, “The Pastor says he’ll call you later. Good-bye.” Since Camp has recently received pointed media inquiries about Anthony—from at least two national news organizations and from Orlando television station WESH—it’s highly likely that if she was here, those helping have now assisted her in moving on to other living arrangements.

If Anthony is (or was) here, what has she been doing with her life? Now that her lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, has been unable to secure a lucrative media deal for her story what does the former murder defendant plan for her future? Perhaps most important, has Anthony been simply counting the days until she can go back to her once hard-partying ways or has she been getting meaningful therapy and spiritual guidance to truly help her get ready for life on her own?

Perhaps surprisingly, the indications are it’s the latter. Another one of criminal attorneys, Cheney Mason, (who recently displaced Baez) says she has been in therapy. For now, the people of Florida continue to foot the bill for the justice system to watch over Anthony in what can only be described as a very special year-long probation program designed just for her. The court decided the multitude of death threats made against Anthony after the jury’s controversial not guilty verdict made super-secret probation precautions necessary.

Each entrance to the church complex was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached.

Taxpayers had already paid plenty for Anthony’s criminal attorneys to wage a three-year battle on her behalf and as tax dollars continue to go in Anthony’s direction some residents of the Sunshine State say they believe they deserve protection too—from Casey Anthony.

One Florida mother who works as a hairdresser and requested that only her first name, Colleen, be used said, “What if, after her probation she decides to try to get a caretaker job with kids? I want to know where she’s going to land so I can watch out for her!”

By all measures, the woman who had “Bella Vita” tattooed on her shoulder shortly after her daughter’s death was living quietly until the release of two homemade videos. The first was recorded in a venue that looked like a home office with a high backed black chair and light colored wall paneling adorned with family portraits and children’s drawings. It was immediately evident that Anthony had cut off her long prison locks and dyed her dark hair a startling shade of blonde. A second, shorter homemade video featured Casey in a room with a ceiling fan in the background and showing off her new nose and ear piercings. In neither video does she express a word of sorrow about her dead daughter or her estranged family. The videos immediately re-ignited public sentiment against Anthony.

Photos: Casey Anthony's Hideout?

Each entrance to the church complex, which is located in a middle class residential neighborhood, was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached. The signs were taken down for Sunday services last weekend and promptly put back after.

During face-to-face conversations with the Camps and multiple telephone calls with the pastor, there were never any denials when asked if they had ministered to Casey Anthony. But nor did the Camps confirm the information either. Calls to the private detective, Jerry Lyons, who also attends services at Cross Church went unanswered as well.

During my Sunday visit, as I waited in the library after services to try to speak to Camp one church member entered to tell me, “The Pastor says he’ll call you later. Good-bye.” Since Camp has recently received pointed media inquiries about Anthony—from at least two national news organizations and from Orlando television station WESH—it’s highly likely that if she was here, those helping have now assisted her in moving on to other living arrangements.

If Anthony is (or was) here, what has she been doing with her life? Now that her lead defense attorney, Jose Baez, has been unable to secure a lucrative media deal for her story what does the former murder defendant plan for her future? Perhaps most important, has Anthony been simply counting the days until she can go back to her once hard-partying ways or has she been getting meaningful therapy and spiritual guidance to truly help her get ready for life on her own?

Perhaps surprisingly, the indications are it’s the latter. Another one of criminal attorneys, Cheney Mason, (who recently displaced Baez) says she has been in therapy. For now, the people of Florida continue to foot the bill for the justice system to watch over Anthony in what can only be described as a very special year-long probation program designed just for her. The court decided the multitude of death threats made against Anthony after the jury’s controversial not guilty verdict made super-secret probation precautions necessary.

Each entrance to the church complex was strung with chains with conspicuous “No Trespassing” signs attached.

Taxpayers had already paid plenty for Anthony’s criminal attorneys to wage a three-year battle on her behalf and as tax dollars continue to go in Anthony’s direction some residents of the Sunshine State say they believe they deserve protection too—from Casey Anthony.

One Florida mother who works as a hairdresser and requested that only her first name, Colleen, be used said, “What if, after her probation she decides to try to get a caretaker job with kids? I want to know where she’s going to land so I can watch out for her!”

By all measures, the woman who had “Bella Vita” tattooed on her shoulder shortly after her daughter’s death was living quietly until the release of two homemade videos. The first was recorded in a venue that looked like a home office with a high backed black chair and light colored wall paneling adorned with family portraits and children’s drawings. It was immediately evident that Anthony had cut off her long prison locks and dyed her dark hair a startling shade of blonde. A second, shorter homemade video featured Casey in a room with a ceiling fan in the background and showing off her new nose and ear piercings. In neither video does she express a word of sorrow about her dead daughter or her estranged family. The videos immediately re-ignited public sentiment against Anthony.

continue at:
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2012/01/18/is-casey-anthony-hiding-in-palm-city-florida.html
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida? DB Empty Re: Is Casey Anthony Hiding in Palm City, Florida? DB

Post by Verogal Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:44 pm

Personally, I find all the late breaking news highly hinky...Why all of a sudden are we getting so much info...after 6 months of nothing...imo it is NOT a leak or by chance...its NOT a coinky dink...it all goes back to KC and her team...question is why?
And, I am sure that why is $$$
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down