Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)

+2
babyjustice
twinkletoes
6 posters

Go down

JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  Empty JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:28 am

Two women arrested in death of Newberry boy
JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  Bilde?Site=GS&Date=20120118&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=120119524&Ref=AR&MaxW=445&border=0
The home of Javarian Wallace, 5, in Newberry. His mom, Valerie
Sharonne Owens, 26, and another relative, Alice J. Owens, were charged
with murder in the boy's death.

Doug Finger/The Gainesville Sun

By Karen Voyles
Staff writer

Published: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 12:23 p.m.
Last Modified: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 at 12:23 p.m.
JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  Bilde?Site=GS&Date=20120118&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=120119524&Ref=EP&NewTbl=1&item=1&MaxW=128&border=0
JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  Bilde?Site=GS&Date=20120118&Category=ARTICLES&ArtNo=120119524&Ref=EP&NewTbl=1&item=2&MaxW=128&border=0
The mother and an aunt of Javarian Wallace, a 5-year-old Newberry boy who died last month, have been charged with his murder.

According to Alachua County Sheriff's Office records, Javarian was pronounced dead Dec. 27 at North Florida Regional Medical Center, an hour after his mother called 911 from the family's home at 616 NW 255th Drive to report that he was not breathing.

On Dec. 28, Chief Medical Examiner William F. Hamilton determined the provisional cause of Javarian's death was "multiple, acute, inflicted, blunt traumatic injuries." Specifically, Hamilton found many injuries on the boy's head, torso and extremities.

Javarian's mother, Valerie Sharonne Owens, 26, and his aunt, Alice J. Owens, 55, were arrested Wednesday morning, and each was charged with murder and child neglect. The women were booked into the Alachua County jail.

Investigators said that when the women were questioned about the injuries found on Javarian's body, Valerie told them the child was always falling down, including having tripped over tree roots in the front yard of the family's home.

Javarian had behavioral issues and was communicating at about the level of a 2-year-old, according to the Sheriff's Office. Alachua County Public Schools spokeswoman Jackie Johnson has said no student named Javarian Wallace had been registered with the district.

Investigators established a timeline of events on the day of Javarian's death that showed the two women were Javarian's only caregivers on the day he died.

The timeline also showed a 15-minute gap between the time that Valerie Owens said she found Javarian — unresponsive, not breathing and cool to the touch on the living room couch — and when she called 911. Owens later explained the delay by telling officials she had been confused by the situation.

Valerie Owens called 911 at 7:45 p.m., and the first ambulance crew reached the scene seven minutes later, according to the Sheriff's Office.

Officials noted that during the 13-minute ride to the hospital, Owens asked no questions about her son's condition as she rode in the front passenger seat of the ambulance.

At 8:46 p.m., Javarian was pronounced dead.

Valerie Owens told investigators that on the day Javarian died, he did not eat anything and appeared to be lethargic, just lying around the house.

Sheriff's spokesman Art Forgey said a 2-year-old child was removed from the home the night Javarian died. That girl remains under the supervision of the state Department of Children and Families.

Investigators also noted that Valerie Owens is now pregnant with another child and has told investigators she is expecting twins.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120118/ARTICLES/120119524?tc=cr
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  Empty Re: JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:02 am

Getting beat to death would definitely make a little child lethargic.

She hesitated to call because she knew once 911 was called she was going to jail. Where she belongs. JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  371647
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  Empty Re: JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)

Post by babyjustice Thu Jan 19, 2012 2:10 pm

OMG...there was a 2 year old in the house and she is expecting twins!!! Where is the father of all these kids or maybe it should be fathers of all these children? These 2 monsters probably just wanted the welfare money. I hate the way our system is as it encourages deadbeat women to have kids. I know many need it but many are using the system and just have babies to get more money. Then they abuste and/or beat them to death. It's a horrific cycle. Poor sweet Javarian was born to the wrong monster.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChick Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:00 pm

Prayyyy it helps

Last edited by iLoveYouJay on Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:34 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : It's sad and I was being attacked)

CaliChick
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:47 am

iLoveYouJay wrote:DON'T TALK ABOUT VALERIE BECAUSE SHE WASNT THERE BXTCH YOU CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT !! WHY SHE GOTTA HAVE MORE THAN ONE BABYDADY BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK ?!!!!!! THATS SOME RACIST SHXT !!! I BET YOU WON'T SAY THAT BULL TO HER FAMILY !!!!! HIS MOTHER IS A G R E A T MOTHER !!! MISTAKES HAPPEN & PEOPLE DIE ! HE WAS NOT WITH HIS MOM !! HIS MOM TRIED CPR HICH IS WHY 911 WAS N O T CALLED RIGHT AWAY !!!!!

Well, you account differs from what the mom told police as to why she waited to call 911.

I would say anything I post to her family.

Sorry, but we have white baby killers also. In fact, our posts have all nationalities. Child abuse has nothing to do with race so grow up and stop trying to pretend it does.

Don't make this about race. It is about a dead baby. May his precious soul find peace and happiness with the Lord, the peace and happiness that was denied to him here on earth.

twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Jan 20, 2012 5:06 am

iLoveYouJay wrote:DON'T TALK ABOUT VALERIE BECAUSE SHE WASNT THERE BXTCH YOU CAN TALK ALL YOU WANT !! WHY SHE GOTTA HAVE MORE THAN ONE BABYDADY BECAUSE SHE IS BLACK ?!!!!!! THATS SOME RACIST SHXT !!! I BET YOU WON'T SAY THAT BULL TO HER FAMILY !!!!! HIS MOTHER IS A G R E A T MOTHER !!! MISTAKES HAPPEN & PEOPLE DIE ! HE WAS NOT WITH HIS MOM !! HIS MOM TRIED CPR HICH IS WHY 911 WAS N O T CALLED RIGHT AWAY !!!!!

Why is Valerie in jail and charged with murder if she wasn't even there like you said? We can only go by the information released by the police and they've arrested her and her aunt. And YOU are the one making this about race. There are just as many other mothers that are white, asian, or whatever that keep having babies when they can't afford to take care of them. Just take a day or two and read through the forum archives here, and you will see a pattern of unmarried women having baby after baby who then get overwhelmed and start abusing their babies...or allowing boyfriends they hardly know cohabit with them and abuse them. Color doesn't matter when it comes to innocent babies dying at the hands of their parents.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Fri Jan 20, 2012 2:19 pm

When a child is murdered-there are no GREAT MOTHERS!!!! Why dont ppl understand this? As we have all seen here in this forum the trouble is initiated when the mother allows this to happen in the home. When a 5 year old is lethargic it is a red flag that something is wrong and a real mother would be getting the child to the doctor unless she is the one responsible for the lethargy. Im sorry but children dont just die for no reason. She knew she would b held responsible is why she didnt call for help.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Valerie Sharonne Owens
Booking Number: ASO12JBN000578 MNI #: ASO11MNI034375

Booked on: 01/18/2012 at 12:57PM Status: Unsentenced Total Bond: $100,000.00 POD: NA Federal: N

Charges:
Case # 012012CF000233A Agency: ASO Bond Amount: $100,000.00 Status: UNSENTENCED
Charge Statute Description Level Degree
#1 782.04.1a1 HOMICIDE: MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED F C
#2 827.03.3b NEGLECT CHILD: CAUSE GREAT HARM F 2nd

www.mugshotsgainesville.com/

Alice J. Owens information is not coming up for me at this time.

Last edited by inmyfloridaopinion on Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:53 pm

@ iLoveYouJay

Did you see the charges against Valerie? They are very serious.

#1 782.04.1a1 HOMICIDE: MURDER FIRST DEGREE PREMEDITATED F C
#2 827.03.3b NEGLECT CHILD: CAUSE GREAT HARM F 2nd

They wouldn't be charging her without some pretty good evidence.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:00 pm

Can you tell us how you know Jay? You must be heartbroken over his loss. tears Who are you saying was with him if it wasn't his mother? Was it his aunt? Do you have any other links or information that would give more detail to this tragedy? We would be glad to hear things from your point of view.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by CaliChick Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:30 am

Weeeellllll none of us knows them . Sooooo .. I'm just saying I'm pretty sure if the other child was there too don't you think they both would have been dead . Thats just my opinion . I really do feel bad for his family even his mom . But most of all I feel bad for him . I know you people saw the news right ? It's a very bad situation . The most we can do is keep his family in our prayers . You don't have to include his mother . But make sure you include him and let him know that you are praying they find out the truth . That's what I'm doing . I hope his family is taking it well .

CaliChick
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Jan 25, 2012 6:51 am

Usually when a child is beaten to death the other children are not. If you don't believe this, read some of the sad posts here.

When the parent or caregiver kills more than one it is usually by other means, such as drowning or shooting.

This child is with God now and playing with other murdered children. He is happy and no longer being abused. God rest his precious little soul.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:07 pm

Twink..as I have read the stories on this forum, I have found in most cases, that usually only one child is singled out and abused while the other children are treated normally, especially if they have to be bio children of the perp. So it's not at all uncommon to see only one child abused. Sometimes it's because the child has a behavior issue that the abuser doesn't know how to deal with so they just beat them to death. I hope whoever caused the death of this poor innocent child receives a long sentence and serves every minute of it.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Thu Feb 09, 2012 3:03 pm

The mother of Javarian Wallace, the 5-year-old Newberry boy who died in December from "inflicted blunt trauma,'' has been indicted for first-degree murder.

An Alachua County grand jury on Wednesday also indicted Valerie Sharonne Owens on charges of aggravated child abuse and child neglect with great harm.

According to the Alachua County Sheriff's Office, Javarian died Dec. 27 an hour after Owens, 26, called 911 from the family's home at 616 NW 255th Drive to report that her son was not breathing.

He was pronounced dead at North Florida Regional Medical Center.

The next day, Chief Medical Examiner William F. Hamilton determined the provisional cause of Javarian's death was "multiple, acute, inflicted, blunt traumatic injuries."

Specifically, Hamilton found many injuries on the boy's head, torso and extremities.

Owens and another relative who lived at the home, Alice J. Owens, 55, were arrested on charges of murder and child neglect.

Alice Owens' case was not before the grand jury because State Attorney Bill Cervone did not seek a first-degree murder indictment against her. Cervone said he did not anticipate seeking the death penalty for Valerie Owens.

On the night Javarian died, a 2-year-old girl was removed from the home and placed under the supervision of the state Department of Children and Families.

Investigators said Valerie Owens was pregnant when she was taken to the Alachua County jail. She told deputies she is expecting twins.

http://www.gainesville.com/article/20120208/ARTICLES/120209514/-1/entertainment?Title=Mother-indicted-for-murder-in-death-of-Newberry-boy-5
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:15 pm

where is her supporters now? there had to b enough evidence to bring these charges. i hope shes convicted and spends the rest of her miserable life in prison. i also hope the aunt is convicted. there is nothing a child can do to justify the beating he had to endure at the hands of these two monsters.

flash0115

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:20 am

I hope this woman's indictment today gives you cause to rethink your position.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:22 am

twinkletoes, its almost scary how much we think alike...lol

flash0115

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:12 am

flash0115 wrote:twinkletoes, its almost scary how much we think alike...lol

It is. Many times I have to read to make sure I didn't write it. JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  744935 JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  616541 JAVARIAN WALLACE - 5 yo - Suspects: Valerie Sharonne Owens and Alice J Owens Newberry FL (15 miles west of Gainesville)  148632
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down