Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed girl - 9 yo - (2006) /Suspect: Jorge Velasquez Warren OH

Go down

Unnamed girl - 9 yo - (2006) /Suspect: Jorge Velasquez Warren OH Empty Unnamed girl - 9 yo - (2006) /Suspect: Jorge Velasquez Warren OH

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:39 am

Mason man indicted on charges of child rape

January 5th, 2012, 5:27 pm

Unnamed girl - 9 yo - (2006) /Suspect: Jorge Velasquez Warren OH 6643601389_376010d864
Jorge Velasquez Photo: Warren County Jail

The Warren County Grand Jury indicted a Mason man this week on charges of rape of a child.

Jorge Velasquez, 33, was indicted Tuesday on one count of rape for allegedly engaging in sexual conduct with a child who was “living separate and apart” from him and who was less than 13 years of age.
Court documents list the age of the child as 9.

The alleged crimes happened in Mason between August 2006 and December 2006, according to the Warren County Prosecutor’s Office.

The charge, a first-degree felony, carries a penalty of up to life in prison.

Velasquez is being held without bond until his arraignment on Jan. 20 in Warren County Common Pleas Court.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed girl - 9 yo - (2006) /Suspect: Jorge Velasquez Warren OH Empty Re: Unnamed girl - 9 yo - (2006) /Suspect: Jorge Velasquez Warren OH

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jan 23, 2012 2:44 am

Trial set for Mason man accused of child rape

January 20th, 2012, 1:00 pm

A trial date has been set in the case of a Mason man accused of raping a child.

Jorge Velasquez, 33, has entered a plea of not guilty to one count of rape for allegedly engaging in sexual conduct with a child who was “living separate and apart” from him and who was less than 13 years of age.

Court documents list the age of the child as 9.

A two-day jury trial is set to begin Feb. 16 in Warren County Common Pleas Court.

The alleged crimes happened in Mason between August 2006 and December 2006, according to prosecutors. The charge, a first-degree felony, carries a penalty of up to life in prison.

A pretrial hearing is set for 2 p.m. Friday, Jan. 27 before Warren County Common Pleas Judge James L. Flannery.

Velasquez is being held at the Warren County Jail on a $500,000 surety bond. He is ordered not to have contact with minors under the age of 18 should he post bail.

http://masonbuzz.com/tag/crime-2/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down