Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI

3 posters

Go down

TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI Empty TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:57 pm

A 28-year-old Sheboygan man was charged Tuesday with allegedly
throwing a 2-year-old boy across a room, causing brain trauma severe
enough to endanger the child’s life.

TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI Bilde?Site=U0&Date=20120215&Category=SHE0101&ArtNo=302150022&Ref=V1&MaxW=300&Border=0&Sheboygan-man-charged-abusing-2-year-old-boy
Joshua
J. Keenan faces a felony charge of physical abuse of a child causing
great bodily harm, which carries a prison sentence of up to 10 years, if
convicted.
Sheboygan County Circuit Court Commissioner Rebecca Persick set bail for Keenan at $25,000 at a hearing Tuesday.
According to the criminal complaint:
Police
were called to Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center just before 4
a.m. on Sunday after hospital personnel reported treating the boy, who
was brought to the hospital by his 27-year-old mother and Keenan.
The boy was unresponsive when police arrived and was transported to Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee.
Keenan
told police he had been watching the child while the mother was at work
and that the boy had been vomiting. At about 11 p.m. Saturday, the boy
began having trouble breathing, that his jaw clenched shut and that he
bit his tongue and clenched his fists very tightly, Keenan said.
Keenan called the mother at work but told her he didn’t think it was serious enough that she needed to come home.
When
the mother arrived home just after 2 a.m., she found the child lying
limp and unresponsive on a couch and his eyes staring fixedly at the
ceiling.
A doctor at the hospital told police the boy was
suffering from what appeared to be lack of oxygen to his brain, fluid in
his lungs and retinal hemorrhaging, indicating that the child had
suffered some sort of trauma.
Keenan eventually confessed
he was awakened from a nap on Saturday evening by the boy playing with
dogs and that he angrily grabbed the boy by the wrist, lifting him about
four feet in the air, spun him around and lost his grip, causing the
child to fly four to five feet across the room, hitting the floor with a
loud thud and leaving the boy unconscious.
Keenan did not tell the mother or hospital staff what happened, hoping the boy would recover, he told police.
A
doctor at Children’s Hospital in Milwaukee told police that the boy’s
brain had swelled so much that his other internal organs were shutting
down and that she did not expect the boy to survive.
A preliminary hearing for Keenan is set for Wednesday, Feb. 22.

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/article/20120215/SHE0101/302150022/Man-charged-child-abuse-boy-2?odyssey=mod|defcon|text|FRONTPAGE
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI Empty Re: TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI

Post by TomTerrific0420 Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:58 pm

Based on the prognosis from the doctor I expect that this will soon be moved to another category.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI Empty Re: TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI

Post by twinkletoes Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:57 am

Wish I didn't agree with you, but I do. Sounds like his brain injury caused seizures even before he was taken to hospital.

Another POS boyfriend. Another POS mother.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:26 pm

A 2-year-old Sheboygan boy died Thursday morning at a Milwaukee-area hospital from brain injuries he received after being allegedly thrown across a room by a man who was babysitting him.

After learning of the boy's death, Sheboygan County District Attorney Joe DeCecco filed an amended criminal complaint Thursday afternoon charging Joshua J. Keenan, 28, of Sheboygan, with second-degree reckless homicide. If convicted, Keenan could be imprisoned up to 15 years.

Sheboygan County Coroner David Leffin identified the boy as Trenton M. Flickinger.

Trenton had been on life support at Children's Hospital in Wauwatosa since he was injured Sunday. He was pronounced dead at 10:05 a.m. Thursday, according to the new complaint.

An official cause of death will not be available until after an autopsy is performed, probably in the next day or two, Leffin said.

The potential sentence includes up to 10 years of extended supervision and a $100,000 fine. Extended supervision is similar to probation but means that the prison sentence could be lengthened by that amount of time were Keenan to violate prison rules or conditions of probation.

Keenan has no prior criminal record, according to online court records. Keenan and the mother, Tuesday Flickinger, 27, share the same Sheboygan address, but DeCecco said Thursday that Keenan was a roommate and not the mother's boyfriend nor is he Trenton's father.

According to the criminal complaint, a doctor at Children's Hospital told police that Trenton's brain had swelled so much that his other internal organs were shutting down and that she did not expect the boy to survive.

Keenan was originally charged Tuesday with second-degree reckless endangerment for allegedly throwing Trenton across a room, causing brain trauma severe enough to endanger the child's life.

The complaint said police were called to Aurora Sheboygan Memorial Medical Center just before 4 a.m. on Sunday after hospital personnel reported treating Trenton, who was brought to the hospital by his mother and Keenan.

Trenton was unresponsive when police arrived and was transported by Flight for Life helicopter to Children's Hospital.

Keenan told police he had been watching Trenton while the mother was at work and that the boy had been vomiting. At about 11 p.m. Saturday, Trenton began having trouble breathing, his jaw clenched shut and he bit his tongue and clenched his fists very tightly, Keenan said.

Keenan called the mother at work but told her he didn't think it was serious enough that she needed to come home.

When the mother arrived home just after 2 a.m., she found Trenton lying limp and unresponsive on a couch and his eyes staring fixedly at the ceiling.

A doctor at the hospital told police Trenton was suffering from what appeared to be lack of oxygen to his brain, fluid in his lungs and retinal hemorrhaging, indicating that the child had suffered some sort of trauma.

Keenan eventually confessed he was awakened from a nap on Saturday evening by Trenton playing with dogs and that he angrily grabbed the boy by the wrist, lifting him about four feet in the air, spun him around and lost his grip, causing the child to fly four to five feet across the room, hitting the floor with a loud thud and leaving the boy unconscious.

Keenan did not tell the mother or hospital staff what happened, hoping Trenton would recover, he told police.

DeCecco said Thursday he opted for the second-degree reckless homicide charge because he would not be able to prove a first-degree charge in court.

A first-degree charge requires prosecutors to prove that the perpetrator had "utter disregard" for another person's life, meaning that he knew his actions could likely lead to the death of the victim.

"In a situation like this, 'utter disregard' could be shown by a series of dangerous actions against the child, but not by a single act of swinging the child around, supposedly losing his grip on the child," DeCecco said in an email Thursday. "Had he, for example, held the child suspended out a second story window and then lost his 'grip,' causing the child to plummet to the ground, a first-degree charge would be appropriate.

"With his reaction in anger to being woken up, we will be unable to prove that element beyond a reasonable doubt," he said.

First-degree reckless homicide carries a maximum penalty of 40 years in prison and 20 years extended supervision.

Keenan remains in custody on $25,000 bail. An initial appearance on the amended complaint is scheduled for 11 a.m. today in Sheboygan County Circuit Court.

http://www.sheboyganpress.com/article/20120217/SHE0101/202170419/Sheboygan-boy-2-dies-from-brain-injuries-in-child-abuse-case?odyssey=tab%7Cmostpopular%7Ctext%7CFRONTPAGE
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:03 pm

This mother has been arrested for child abuse against another child, her 6 month old baby.  My guess is, she also abused Joshua.  JMO.

http://www.justice4caylee.org/t21088-john-flickinger-6-months-accused-mother-tuesday-g-flickinger-norwalk#807783
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:13 pm

Trial begins today for Sheboygan man accused in toddler death

Joshua J. Keenan charged in death of Trenton Flickinger

9:20 PM, Aug. 26, 2012

A jury trial is set to begin today in the case of a 28-year-old Sheboygan man accused of fatally injuring a 2-year-old boy he was babysitting.

Joshua J. Keenan has pleaded not guilty to second-degree reckless homicide and faces up to 15 years in prison if convicted.

The boy, Trenton M. Flickinger, died Feb. 16 at Children's Hospital in Wauwatosa as a result of a blunt force injury to his head. Keenan had been watching Trenton while the boy's mother, Tuesday Flickinger, 27 - who was Keenan's roommate at the time - was at work.

http://sheboyganhub.sheboyganpress.com/article/20120827/SHE0101/308270120/Trial-begins-today-Sheboygan-man-accused-toddler-death

The article is snipped and you have to pay to read the rest.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Monday, August 27, 2012 5:59 a.m. CDT
TRENTON FLICKINGER - 2 yo/ Accused: Joshua Keenan - Sheboygan WI Keenan,%20Joshua_jpg_475x310_q85
Keenan to go on trial
SHEBOYGAN, Wis. (WHBL) - A jury packed with women will hear the case of 28 year old Joshua Keenan, of Sheboygan.  He's charged with reckless homicide in the death of a 2 year old boy last February. Thirteen women and one man were selected to hear the case Monday morning at the Sheboygan County Courthouse.  Keenan was charged last February after Trenton Flickinger died of fatal head injuries.  Keenan claims he was swinging the boy around when he lost his grip and the child banged into the wall.  During jury selection, attorney Richard Hahn said some of the injuries could be the fault of the mother- the result of shaken baby syndrome.  The trial is expected to last through the week at the Sheboygan County Courthouse.

http://shakenbabyandsuddeninfantdeath.blogspot.com/2012/09/sbs-joshua-keenan-trial.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:38 pm

Sheboygan man acquitted in death of toddler

Associated Press
Posted:   09/01/2012 12:01:00 AM CDT
Updated:   09/01/2012 02:59:17 PM CDT

A Sheboygan, Wis., man has been acquitted in the February death of a 2-year-old boy he was baby-sitting.

The Sheboygan Press reported a jury deliberated for about an hour Friday, Aug. 31, before finding Joshua Keenan, 28, not guilty in the death of Trenton Flickinger.

Keenan, a roommate of Trenton's mom, testified he had fallen asleep on the couch and awoke to barking dogs and the boy screaming. He testified he grabbed Trenton, who slipped and flew across the room, hitting the floor.

Keenan testified Trenton then began acting like he was having a seizure. Hours later, he was brought to the hospital, where he died days later of a traumatic brain injury.

Prosecutors argued Keenan's actions were criminally reckless, while the defense argued the death was an accident.

http://www.twincities.com/ci_21451354/sheboygan-man-acquitted-death-toddler
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:55 pm

Why was he allowed to perjure himself.  His two stories are very different.  Did the jury hear what he first confessed to? 

Now the mother of this boy has been arrested for child abuse.  Hmmmm.

Disgusting, just sick and disgusting.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:24 am

I can't believe he was acquitted. He seriously injured the baby out of anger and then hid it so the baby died. Unbelievable. I don't know what else to say but justice was not served.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 21, 2014 8:54 am

Babyj, it made me sick too, this poor little baby is dead and the POS murderer is free to do it again.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down