Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH

3 posters

Go down

CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH Empty CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:04 am

CLEVELAND -- The Cleveland Division of Police in Cuyahoga County has issued an amber alert.

At approximately 11:44 a.m. Saturday, Latasha Jackson, 19, and her daughter Chaniya L. Wynn, 1, were taken from E. 72nd St. and Union Ave. in Cleveland by her estranged boyfriend.

Jackson is 5'11", med. complexion African American woman. She was wearing a green shirt and a brown leather, waist-length jacket with fur around the collar. She had on dark blue jeans, grey knee-high boots, and a grey knit hat.

Wynn was in a brown and pink stroller being pushed by Jackson. The stoller has a pink flower design. Jackson was also carrying a pink diaper bag and a large black shoulder purse

CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH 120218044645_Thomas%20LordeCHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH 120218044609_Shania%20WynnCHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH 120218044449_Latasha%20R.%20Jackson

The suspect, Thomas Lorde, is a 35-year-old African American man. He is about 5'7" and weighs 160 pounds. Lorde is armed with a 9mm black and silver handgun.

Lorde was last seen wearing a brown cloth bubble coat, a brown knit hat, and brown Levi jeans. He also had on blue and white Nike tennis shoes.

His last known address is listed as 3732 E. 65th St. in Cleveland.

They were all last seen on foot headed south on E. 72nd street.

Anyone with information on this abduction is asked to call Cleveland Police at 216-623-5800.

http://www.wkyc.com/news/article/231180/33/AMBER-ALERT-issued-for-Cleveland-mother-and-daughter
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH Empty Re: CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:06 am

An amber alert has been issued for Latasha R. Jackson, 20, and her 1-year-old daughter Chaniya Wynn.

Saturday around 11:44 a.m., both females were abducted from a home near E. 72nd Street and Union Avenue by Jackson's estranged boyfriend, Thomas Lorde.

Lorde is armed and dangerous, carrying a black and silver handgun. He is a violent sexual predator with felony warrants out of New York.

Lorde is not the baby's father.

Latasha R. Jackson is described as a black female, 5'11" with a medium complexion. She was last seen wearing a brown leather waist length jacket with fur around the collar, dark blue jeans, grey "knee high" boot and a grey knit hat. She was pushing a brown stroller with pink flowers transporting little Chaniya Wynn, carrying a pink diaper bag and a large black shoulder purse.

Chaniya Wynn is described a black female, 1' tall and 18 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes and was last seen wearing a multi colored pink hooded jacket, multi colored shirt and jeans. Chaniya was also wearing earrings.

The suspect, Thomas Lorde is described a black male approximately 5'7" tall, 160 lbs. He was last seen wearing a brown clothe bubble coat, brown knit hat, brown Levi jeans and blue and white Nike tennis shoes.

All parties were last seen on foot walking South on E. 72nd Street.

A police command post has been established on Salem Avenue near the abduction location.

Anyone with information should call 9-1-1 immediately or Cleveland Police at 216-623-5800

http://www.woio.com/story/16966678/amber-alert-violent-sexual-predator-kidnaps-mom-and-baby
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH Empty Re: CHANIYA WYNN - 1 yo (and her Mother, Latasha Jackson 19 yo) - Cleveland OH

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:02 pm

**UPDATE: The Cleveland Police Department has cancelled the Amber
Alert issued for Chaniya Wynn and Latasha R. Jackson. They are not
releasing any further information at this time.

http://fox8.com/2012/02/19/police-mother-baby-kidnapped-in-cleveland/
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:06 pm

Upon the release above I moved this to FOUND. It was then I realized that the PD release did not say found. Just that the AA was canceled.
Based on the suspects' rap sheet I began to wonder if there was another result. Until we have confirmation of what's going on with this developing story I will place it in UNRESOLVED.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Feb 20, 2012 3:14 am

Poster's Note: Sadly, I was correct. This is yet another story that ends tragically with no overt explanation.
I will move the topic to Resolved-Other.

CLEVELAND - An Amber Alert ends tragically when the bodies of two victims and the suspect were found in a garage.

Latasha Jackson, Chaniya Wynn, and Thomas Lorde were all found Sunday around 3:00a.m.

All three had gunshot wounds and were pronounced dead at the scene.

Investigators
say Latasha Jackson had been pushing her 1- year-old daughter in a
stroller around noon Saturday when Thomas Lorde forced them into his car
at gunpoint.

Lorde was known as a violent sexual predator wanted in the state of New York.

His injury appeared self-inflicted.

http://www.abc6onyourside.com/shared/newsroom/top_stories/videos/wsyx_vid_16242.shtml
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:10 pm

(Cleveland) - Questions are being asked as to why it
took an hour and a half to transmit an amber alert about the abduction
of Latasha Jackson and her 1 year old daughter on Saturday.

CECOMS sent out several Amber Alerts after the kidnapping, but it was
not until the 4th transmission that the bulletin was properly received
by radio and TV stations for broadcast to the public.

By that
time 90 minutes had passed. A CECOMS supervisor tells us two index
machines malfunctioned, causing dead air and blank screens. She says
they had to relay the alert all the way to Lake County to finally get it
to the public.

In the first 3 bulletins, radio stations
received only dead air, and TV stations a blank screen. At WTAM we only
received dead air, and Channel 3 received just a handwritten text that
had to be manually inserted on the screen. About 90 minutes passed
before broadcasters were given airable information.

There's concern the delay may have hampered efforts to find Latasha Jackson and her baby.

Read more: http://www.wtam.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=122520&article=9780533#ixzz1mvJ7k7LN
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:42 am

This is so sad. Why are there such scumbags in this world killing innocent people. Such a tragedy.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:00 am

Vigil Honors Mom, Baby Killed During Amber Alert

10:02 pm, February 21, 2012
CLEVELAND — From bitter anger to intense sadness, a range of emotions
describe how a community is trying to deal with a horrific crime.

A mother and her one-year-old baby were gunned down by a man who then took his own life.

Grieving family members leaned on each other and their community Tuesday evening.

A candlelight vigil was held in front of a vacant garage at East 71st
and Union, the same place where the bodies of Latasha Jackson, 19, and
her 13-month-old daughter, Chaniya Wynn, were discovered early Sunday
morning.

“She was very charming, beautiful as you can tell, and she was my
partner. You know, she always looked out for daddy and I love her and I
miss her. That’s my grandbaby, I miss them both,” said Latasha’s
father, Angelo Harlston.

Surveillance video documented the last moments of their lives.

Cleveland police said moments after leaving a nearby convenience
store with her brother Saturday morning, Latasha and her baby were
abducted by her ex-boyfriend, Thomas Lorde, 35, a convicted sexual
predator.

The abduction triggered an Amber Alert.

Investigators said Lorde forced the two into a vacant garage and shot them to death before killing himself.

“They searched for my cousin for hours, for hours and couldn’t find
the body, so and to think that the body was right around the corner,
they live just right around the corner,” said cousin Bonnie Newell.

People at the vigil donated money to help the family with funeral expenses or anything else they might need.

“I would like to say thank you for everyone that has shown love and
support to our family, this is just such an outpouring of love,” said
Latasha’s mother, Lanieca Huff.

“No one can feel my pain. That was my sister, my niece,” said the victim’s sister, Cherie Jackson.

“I just came out for the support. I have children of my own, it’s
really tragic what happened to the young lady and her daughter. It’s a
shame,” said resident Lafayette Harper.

Latasha’s father said he hopes his daughter’s death can help other young women avoid the same fate.

“I just hope this will cause us not to have too many more of these vigils,” said Harlston.

Investigators said Latasha Jackson had a two month relationship with Thomas Lorde and had been trying to cut it off.

Fifteen years ago, he was convicted of raping a 14-year-old girl in New York.
http://fox8.com/2012/02/21/vigil-honors-mom-baby-killed-during-amber-alert/
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 22, 2012 8:04 am

If the POS had been in prison where he belonged, this would never have happened.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down