Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY

+5
flash0115
candybarr
twinkletoes
babyjustice
TomTerrific0420
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY Empty RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:26 pm

A Las Vegas man charged in the death of his 3-month-old daughter told police he dropped the child on her head, according to an arrest report.

Justin Forsgren, 33, who also goes by the name Justin Villanova, was charged with murder by child abuse, and two counts of child abuse and neglect after his daughter, Rayea, died last Friday.

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY 17029262_BG2

Forsgren told police he was watching the girl alone at their Shelter Island apartment on Swenson Street near Twain Thursday night, when he dropped her.

But doctors at Sunrise Hospital said Rayea Forsgren's injuries were consistent with those of a physically abused child, citing multiple fractures, a brain injury and bruising to the face.

Link: Forsgren arrest report detailing injuries to infant

When questioned about the child's injury history, police said Forsgren's repeated, "This is my fault, I dropped her."

After she fell to the ground and stopped breathing, Forsgren said he tried to perform CPR, pressing on Rayea's chest and attempting to give her oxygen, according to police.

The child's mother, Karen Marshall – who is also Forsgren's girlfriend – was not home at the time of the incident.

A friend of Marshall told FOX5 she had a bad feeling about Forsgren.

"She was a baby!" said Kimberly Rodriguez. "I don't see how can any parent shake your child or move your child the wrong way, because they're fragile."

In the report, Forsgren admitted smoking methamphetamine the day before the baby's death, but said he was not on drugs when he dropped her. He submitted to a blood test at the hospital, police said.

"You cannot abuse a child. A child is innocent," said Michael Degen, who lives nearby.

Forsgren denied abusing his daughter, and remains in custody at the Clark County Detention Center.

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/17029262/vegas-dad-accused-in-infant-daughters-death
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY Empty Re: RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY

Post by TomTerrific0420 Tue Feb 28, 2012 1:32 pm

Dear Friends: I do not always post pictures of the accused in these stories. Three reasons:

1) I do not want to elevate the suspects to infamous notoriety

2) They are not convicted yet and deserve some pre-trial anonymity

3) The victims are our focus

I make an exception in this case as this asshat looks like the devil incarnate and he adds to my belief that people with neck tattoos are hell bent on mayhem.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY Empty Re: RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY

Post by babyjustice Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:04 pm

Tom, as soon as I saw his picture I knew he was a meth addict and when I got to the end of the article it was confirmed by this statement:

"In the report, Forsgren admitted smoking methamphetamine the day before the baby's death, but said he was not on drugs when he dropped her. He submitted to a blood test at the hospital, police said."

As we have read over and over in prior child abuse case of meth addicts, they are all violent. This monster beat that poor baby to death. I hope he rots in jail.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Wed Feb 29, 2012 3:15 am

Another poor innocent man dropped his baby. These babies all either fall down or get dropped. Inexplicable. POS baby killer.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY Empty Dont pass judgement right away

Post by candybarr Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:19 pm

My heart goes out to this entire family including Justin! You are all passing judgement on him because of his tattoos well I'm here to tell you first hand Ive known Justin for several years he is not this demonic person you are making him to be in fact he is the total opposite! He is aery loving and caring man a Teddy bear not a beast! This man was ready to settle down he wanted children very much. He absolutely loved his daughter! We spoke often in fact days before this tragedy occurred he was watching hi daughter and he spoke lovingly of her! Now I question with all these previous injuries and bruises obviously visible to the eye what kind of mother would leave her her infant with such a monster repeatedly! I only pray that we as a country are not this ignorant! I know first hand at how absolutely ignorant as a country we are see my son at 18 was charged with the same crime and at 20 he was sentenced to 50 years in prison.... sad part is he was protecting the biological mother of the baby and what he thought to be his unborn child growing inside her body. She murdered her child while she was out of the home brought his lifeless body back to my son at home and he took the fall! Now I beg of you all to please dont make him guilty because his appearence coming from a woman that lost her grandson and her son because people wanted to crucified him bozo

candybarr
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:12 am

If that happened, I am sorry for your troubles.

Have you considered your son may be lying to you because he wants to save you the additional heartbreak of knowing he could be evil enough to harm a baby?

I certainly agree that this mother is not blameless. If he did this, she knew it and allowed it to continue. For that she deserves to go to prison.

If he didn't do it, she did and he knew it and allowed it to continue. For that he deserves to go to prison.,

Both of these people are monsters and should be in prison.

IMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:16 am

Far too frequently the person standing by and allowing the abuse is not arrested. That is a miscarriage of justice.

Most of the cases of severe abuse, torture and murder on here are defended by cries of "she fell" "I dropped him".
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:32 am

why would someone risk going to jail and be known as a child killer if they didnt commit the crime? doesnt makes any sense. besides there has to b evidence or they wouldnt be charged.

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:37 am

Once again Flash, I agree with you.

50 years is a lot to give up for "love". Especially love for a monster baby killer.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY Empty read what i wrote

Post by candybarr Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:15 am

quote="flash0115"]why would someone risk going to jail and be known as a
child killer if they didnt commit the crime? doesnt makes any sense.
besides there has to b evidence or they wouldnt be charged.
[/quote]

RAYEA FORSGREN - 3 Months/ Accused; Justin Forsgren - Las Vegas NY 996810 oh how wrong u are! My son did it because he thought that she carried his unborn child he did it because he thought advanced man he was to protect her! She lied to him said it was an accident when really she shook her own flesh and blood to death the day after her sons funeral she posted on Facebook requesting tickets to the usher concert! Is that a grieving mother!? She admitted to shaking the baby to several people! I don't think my son thought about the consequences he just did what he thought was the right thing to do and for that I love him even more! He worked took care of his two children as a single parent graduated high school he did what he promised and that was to be the best daddy he could be. He was more of a man at 16 then most men are at 60!

candybarr
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by candybarr Mon Mar 19, 2012 11:25 am

"twinkletoes once again Flash, I agree with you.

50 years is a lot to give up for "love". Especially love for a monster baby killer.
Once again has anyone ever lied to u and convinced u they were telling u the truth? Would do it to protect your child? Think bout that! He acted the way he thought a man should! As a father would! I'm proud to call him my son! The story is very long and many details but this isn't bout him this is bout Rayea and her short lived life brutally taken from her. By no means am I saying Justin did or did not do this I just know him and he is not a violent man! He loved his little girl.

candybarr
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Mon Mar 19, 2012 2:04 pm

well im not proud of him!!! if he indeed took the blame for this woman then he has left a baby killer out on the streets! there had to have been evidence of some kind pointing in his direction or he wouldnt have been charged. law enforcement doesnt arrest ppl just on their word alone.

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:58 pm

@ candybarr ... Justin Forsgren is an admitted meth user so you can't believe what he says. Unfortunately drug users just can't be trusted because they will lie, cheat, steal and become violent the more hooked on drugs they are. Maybe he can't remember what he did when he was high but apparently there is enough evidence that points to him as the killer. He could be a sweet teddy bear when he's sober, but unfortunately you never know when he's going do drugs and become violent. Just read through this site...you will find thousands of nice sweet people turn into abusing killers of small children. Most of it centers around the fact that they don't have the patience and maturity to handle a crying or needy baby and shouldn't be in charge of them in the first place, especially if they are a a boyfriend.

In your son's case, why in the world would he take the rap for the mother of his child when he knows she killed another child? If she truly did kill the child, then she'll abuse his child too. That just doesn't make sense. It's always hard for a mother to accept anything bad about their child, and I'm sorry you're having a hard time dealing with it. But unfortunately good people do bad things when the SNAP.

Last edited by babyjustice on Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:37 am; edited 1 time in total

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:26 am

Did your son have 2 children by the age of 18 and think he had a 3rd?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:36 pm

Evidence hearing delayed in Vegas baby death case

Story Updated: Mar 14, 2012

LAS VEGAS (AP) — An evidence hearing was postponed to April 26 for a Las Vegas father accused of battering his 3-month-old baby daughter before she died with multiple untreated broken bones, head injuries and rib fractures.

A defense attorney and prosecutor told a Las Vegas judge Wednesday they're still collecting medical records in the death of Rayea Forsgren.

The 33-year-old father, Justin Forsgren, is being held at the Clark County jail on murder and child abuse charges. He also uses the last name Villanova.

The girl was born prematurely in November. She died Feb. 25 at a hospital, two days after paramedics were called to an apartment several blocks east of the Las Vegas Strip.

Forsgren told police the child fell from his arms while the girl's mother and 10-year-old sister weren't home.

http://www.sandiego6.com/news/state/142655506.html?m=y&smobile=y
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:41 pm

Why hasn't this mother been arrested?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:13 pm

First: Candybarr... child abusers, molesters, killers are often quite good at putting up a nice "teddy bear" front. How many times have you read the accounts of neighbors and family members who are in complete shock that their neighbor, son, brother, mother, etc could do something so horrific.
Second: From what I've read so far, the mother may not know anything. If it was a one time incident, and unless I'm missed something I don't see evidence of continued abuse, it's possible she had no idea he was capable of this... as a person... as a meth user, that's another story. Sadly, I'd guess she is too, at the least she's an enabler and a POS either way.

Gingernlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:16 pm

And one more thing... I've seen a couple comments about boyfriends shouldn't be left alone with non-bio kids... please stop. While I'm aware that there is a high incedent of abuse by step parents than by bio parents, it's still a stupid thought. I say that because I had a boyfriend while my oldest was still only 4. After her bio dad and I divorced, he abandoned her and when my boyfriend and I got married he adopted her. He treats her no different than her baby sister who is his biologically. Furthermore, my own dad legally adopted my sister when she was a toddler and raised her as his own. The correlation is not significantly high enough to make blanket statements about the general population.

Gingernlw

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:24 pm

Boyfriend baby-sitters are common child abusers

9:11 PM, Jun 4, 2012
Written by Dr. Sandra Herr, Special to The Courier-Journal

Enter the words “boyfriend” and “child abuse” in any Internet search engine and you will find hundreds of stories detailing serious and permanent injuries and deaths of children at the hands of unrelated caregivers.

Of the nearly 2,000 deaths attributed to abuse each year in the U.S., approximately one-third are caused by a boyfriend of the child’s mother. Reviews of injuries and deaths in young children have shown that the risk of dying as a result of child abuse is up to 50 times higher in children living in a single-parent home with an unrelated adult caregiver — 80 percent of these were at the hands of the mom’s boyfriend. The problem crosses all of the usual boundaries of race, class, education level and community. This information has been known and reinforced in numerous studies and reviews over the past several decades, yet little education is provided to single mothers regarding this significant risk to their infants and young children, and no real attempts have been made to inform and educate the boys and men who are the eventual perpetrators.

Why does this abuse occur at such an alarming rate? While we rarely if ever get real insight into the underlying cause of these events, some recurring themes are involved.

These men have no parental bond with these children; there has not been nine months of anticipation and preparation, or months of watching them grow and develop, or years of helping them get dressed and caring for their scrapes and bruises.

They may or may not have chosen to be caring for a child at this point in their life, and the time, attention and affection that may otherwise be given to the boyfriend are monopolized by the young child. This child is also the product of a former relationship, which may be a source of jealousy, anger and resentment.

In many of these situations, unrealistic expectations are placed on the child, and when crying, toilet training accidents, or other common childhood behaviors occur, this unprepared caregiver does not know how to cope. While expectant and new moms receive a lot of information and education, including specific education on dealing with crying and other childhood behaviors and the life-threatening risks of shaking a baby, this surrogate father has received none.

If we reached out to adolescent and young adult men and provided them with this information, would some of them be able and willing to recognize the risks when they found themselves in this type of situation? If even one man chose to change the situation, wouldn’t it be worth it?

And what about the mothers of these victims? While we warn and educate them about the dangers of shaking a baby, no one ever mentions that her future new boyfriend may be the greatest risk of all. Does she know the warning signs? Behaviors in the child, such as unusually withdrawn or fearful behavior around a caregiver, may indicate that they are being victimized. Unexplained or unusual injuries, such as patterned bruises and burns; bruises to the ears, neck, abdomen or genitals; serious injuries after no known trauma or reported minor trauma; or any injuries in a young infant may be signs that abuse is occurring. Previous violent behavior, a violent temper, aggressive or violent behavior toward her, or angry responses to crying and other normal childhood behavior may predict violence.

Does she know that abuse is rarely a single event, and that it will continue and escalate over time? Once she witnesses abuse or recognizes the warning signs, does she remove the child from the situation, or hope that it will just go away? We have not provided these mothers with the information they need to protect their children. If even one mother heard this information and made more careful decisions regarding who she allowed around her child, or chose to change the situation once she recognized the warning signs, wouldn’t it be worth it?

We lose five children every day to child abuse in the U.S., and thousands more are injured. It is time for us to do everything we can to prevent and eliminate this tragic and unacceptable epidemic. What can you do to help?

http://www.courier-journal.com/article/20120605/OPINION04/306050034/Boyfriend-baby-sitters-common-child-abusers
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:33 pm

I'm in the process of going to school for social work, before that I was psych major. Again, I'm aware of the correleation. But, the truth is, most abuse is done by family members, bio and step, followed by family friends. Significantly less is done by persons unknown to the family.
Either someone is capable of these atrocities or not, but simply not being a biological parent doesn't mean they are more likely to be abusive. There is a ton of foster parents are also abusers.
Basically I think you're confusing cooreleation with causeation. I think abusers are more likely to seek out people who are vulnerable. Who more vulnerable than a young, single mom of a baby or toddler?

Gingernlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:34 pm

I'm also including sexual abuse, not just physical abuse in my assertions.

Gingernlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:39 pm

And again, I'm aware of the studies, we learned about them in Developmental Psych... I'm even aware of the theories behind it. I find it interesting, and I agree that it's a problem. But it's still an unfair statement to make about the general population. I can tell you, if my husband, at any point in our relationship, abused my child (either his adopted daughter or biological one) I wouldn't stand by and watch it happen. When moms start complaing about being scared of the abuser, I call BS. It's your child, and even if you won't protect yourself, instict damn well better kick and you better being willing to die protecting your kid.

Gingernlw

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:58 pm

Gingernlw wrote:And one more thing... I've seen a couple comments about boyfriends shouldn't be left alone with non-bio kids... please stop. While I'm aware that there is a high incedent of abuse by step parents than by bio parents, it's still a stupid thought. I say that because I had a boyfriend while my oldest was still only 4. After her bio dad and I divorced, he abandoned her and when my boyfriend and I got married he adopted her. He treats her no different than her baby sister who is his biologically. Furthermore, my own dad legally adopted my sister when she was a toddler and raised her as his own. The correlation is not significantly high enough to make blanket statements about the general population.

No, you stop. You really believe your anecdotal experience outweighs the statistics of thousands of "non-bio kids" injured or killed each year?
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by inmyfloridaopinion Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:11 pm

Gingernlw wrote:First: Candybarr... child abusers, molesters, killers are often quite good at putting up a nice "teddy bear" front. How many times have you read the accounts of neighbors and family members who are in complete shock that their neighbor, son, brother, mother, etc could do something so horrific.
Second: From what I've read so far, the mother may not know anything. If it was a one time incident, and unless I'm missed something I don't see evidence of continued abuse, it's possible she had no idea he was capable of this... as a person... as a meth user, that's another story. Sadly, I'd guess she is too, at the least she's an enabler and a POS either way.

..."But doctors at Sunrise Hospital said Rayea Forsgren's injuries were consistent with those of a physically abused child, citing multiple fractures, a brain injury and bruising to the face."...

http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/17029262/vegas-dad-accused-in-infant-daughters-death

I believe the quote from the article above refers to continued abuse. This was a PREMATURE 3 month old. Preemie babies take a while to catch up. So, even though the baby was technically 3 months old, it was probably more like 1-2 months into his development if you adjust for age. Even a normal 3 month old should not be found to have multiple fractures, brain injury, and bruising to the face. It sounds like the time alive for this precious one was filled with pain and fear. Your experience may have been very positive for boyfriends, step-parents, and others caring for your baby. For that, I am grateful. However, if you were to follow the stories posted here over time, many patterns develop. One of our major patterns of abused children is the mother's boyfriend and it happens way too often to sweep it under the rug. It may not be your immediate problem via your experience, but to many, many children it is a crushing reality with deadly consequences.
inmyfloridaopinion
inmyfloridaopinion

Job/hobbies : Family (and Zoo) Keeper

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:45 pm

Gingernlw wrote:And again, I'm aware of the studies, we learned about them in Developmental Psych... I'm even aware of the theories behind it. I find it interesting, and I agree that it's a problem. But it's still an unfair statement to make about the general population. I can tell you, if my husband, at any point in our relationship, abused my child (either his adopted daughter or biological one) I wouldn't stand by and watch it happen. When moms start complaing about being scared of the abuser, I call BS. It's your child, and even if you won't protect yourself, instict damn well better kick and you better being willing to die protecting your kid.

How do you explain all the baby's injuries?

You should stand by your child before you stand by your man.

JMO.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next