Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grams Shirley Plesea is our HERO (Blink)

Go down

Grams Shirley Plesea is our HERO (Blink) Empty Grams Shirley Plesea is our HERO (Blink)

Post by mom_in_il Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:02 pm

Casey/Caylee Anthony Case: Grams Shirley Plesea is our HERO

Posted by Blink Monday 23 March 2009 12:00 pm

Orlando, FL– Finally, a relative of murdered 34 month old Caylee Anthony that I believe. Shirley Plesea, maternal Grandmother to Casey Anthony, Interview with Orange County Sheriff’s Office was made public last Friday.

If you were going to try to skate through without reading it yourself, and just count on blinkoncrime or other writers to give you the hi lights, don’t.

I only hope at some point we get to hear the audio. It is the first piece of discovery evidence I actually pseudo enjoyed reading as much as one can knowing it is evidence in a murder case of a baby.

Grams Shirley Plesea is our HERO (Blink) Shirleyalexplesearickcindy-2d1-small

If Only Gramma Shirley Raised Casey

One wonders if things could have been different if Shirley had raised Casey instead of Cindy. It certainly seemed that way from her interview. This is actually the second interview OCSO had with Mrs. Plesea; she was first interviewed in July in Orange County. In her first interview, at Mt.Dora with detectives Kraubetz and Hempfield on July 22, you will note Gram Plesea never mentions a word about Casey stealing from her.

When she is asked if she was aware if there was anything going on with Casey and she discussed it with Cindy, she replied “I asked her but she did not want to talk about– too personal.” She adds “I love her but I am apprehensive.” (regarding Casey)

Rick Plesea Nouveau Blogger

There is little doubt that if Rick Plesea, Cindy Anthony’s brother, had not become so frustrated with the media coverage of Casey and his family and the backlash his family was experiencing as a result, we may never have known a significant amount of information that will contribute to the prosecutions case against Casey Anthony.

It was clear, as Lead Detective Yuri Melich says specifically to Mrs. Plesea, that Cindy went into hyper-hide mode the second Casey was arrested and did not want John Q Public or Law Enforcement to know the level of deception and egregious un-mommy-like behavior this girl was involved in. She was far more concerned with screaming from her front lawn to us:
“Get off your assess and go find my granddaughter.” What are you doing, what is the media doing? Im not here to talk about Casey Im here to keep Caylee’s face out there.”
Well Cindy, congratulations to you, your scotts turfbuilder pep lash worked.

You ticked off your brother to the point he hit the web waves and voila, the OCSO hits pay dirt on the things you know will ultimately sink your daughter in the death of your granddaughter. Kudos to Gram Plesea and Rick Plesea for putting Caylee first.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2009/03/23/caseycaylee-anthony-case-grams-shirley-plesea-is-our-hero/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down