Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL

2 posters

Go down

RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL Empty RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:22 pm

Dad fatally punched baby daughter to silence her cries, police say

10:26 a.m. EST, March 29, 2012

• RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL Os-photos-christopher-ryon-riley-ryon
Christopher Scott Ryon, 27, is charged with aggravated manslaughter… (Winter Haven PD)

Christopher Scott Ryon, 27, is charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child in the death of his daughter, 3-month-old Riley Ryon.

A Polk County man remained behind bars Thursday after authorities say he fatally punched his 3-month-old daughter when she wouldn't stop crying.

Christopher Scott Ryon, 27, was charged with aggravated manslaughter of a child, Winter Haven police said.

"He wanted to take a nap,'' police said in a statement about Ryon's alleged motive.

Three-month-old Riley Ryon was found unresponsive inside her unit in the Briarcrest at Winter Haven apartment complex when her mother, Kristine Bardell, came home for lunch sometime before 1:15 p.m. Tuesday.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2012-03-29/news/os-dad-punched-baby-daughter-death-20120329_1_baby-police-department-cpr
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL Empty Re: RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:07 am

Un-effing-believable! That's all I can come up with...
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL Empty Re: RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 30, 2012 1:11 am

What he said. RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL 739318 RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL 371647 RILEY RYON - 3 months/ Accused: Father-Christopher Scott Ryon - Winter Park FL 133385
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down