Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos NM

3 posters

Go down

"Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos  NM  Empty "Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos NM

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon May 21, 2012 1:43 pm

The mother of an 11-week-old baby, who police say was beaten , is defending the baby's father, even though police have charged him with child abuse.

The baby is still recovering in the hospital Los Alamos. Police
say his 19-year-old father, Tyrell Abney, admitted he hit the child
with an open hand after first claiming he had dropped the child.

The child's mom called KRQE News 13 saying police got it all wrong.

Nicole Allison says she knows her boyfriend would not have hurt the baby on purpose.
“He
said that he had dropped him and he didn't know what was wrong with
him…that he didn't know what to do and I said call 911. He was like oh
yeah. Like he was just so in a state of shock,” Allison said.

Allison claims her boyfriend was probably coerced into saying he hit the child.

Doctors have said the baby's injuries are not consistent with a fall.

http://www.krqe.com/dpp/news/crime/mom-defends-father-child-abuse-suspect
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

"Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos  NM  Empty Re: "Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos NM

Post by twinkletoes Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 am

Another POS mother sticking by he POS man and not caring what happens to her baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos  NM  Empty Re: "Newborn John" ALLISON-ABNEY - 11 Weeks/ Accused: Father-Tyrell ABNEY - Los Alamos NM

Post by ANONYMOUSINLA Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:06 am

I am VERY close to this case and just want people to know what Mom is defending. Child has over 100 hemorrhages in EACH eye, two skull fractures, numerous brain bleeds at all levels of the brain, two broken legs, three broken ribs, partially collapsed lung, has seizures that last up to 28 1/2 minutes and is at risk for death, blindness, deafness, developmental delays just to name a few.

How a mom can stand by a dirtbag that caused all of these injuries is astonishing. A pillow and a little onsie suit was discovered in the apartment with blood spatter, clearly not from a fall of three feet onto a clothes filled plastic bendable laundry basket. It's just too bad we can't throw her in jail too! Stay close to this story and you will see how narcissitic mom is (She has the EXACT same personality disorders as Casey Anthony!)

ANONYMOUSINLA
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Sat Jun 09, 2012 4:36 am

Thanks for your insight AinLA!
Please keep us updated on any case developments.
I feel so saddened that this tiny baby has had so many injuries in just a couple of months out of the womb.
Personal opinion: 19 is way too young for most of todays' children to be parents. I suspect that this perp is not much more mature than his victim.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:15 am

ANONYMOUSINLA wrote:I am VERY close to this case and just want people to know what Mom is defending. Child has over 100 hemorrhages in EACH eye, two skull fractures, numerous brain bleeds at all levels of the brain, two broken legs, three broken ribs, partially collapsed lung, has seizures that last up to 28 1/2 minutes and is at risk for death, blindness, deafness, developmental delays just to name a few.

How a mom can stand by a dirtbag that caused all of these injuries is astonishing. A pillow and a little onsie suit was discovered in the apartment with blood spatter, clearly not from a fall of three feet onto a clothes filled plastic bendable laundry basket. It's just too bad we can't throw her in jail too! Stay close to this stororry and you will see how narcissitic mom is (She has the EXACT same personality disorders as Casey Anthony!)

Thank you so much for posting this. Please keep us posted when you learn more.

This poor baby will be brain dead and have a useless body if the poor baby even lives.

If you can post the email and phone number of the prosecutor I will both email and call.

Thanks again.

Pretty sorry state of affairs when strangers care more than the POS mother.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ANONYMOUSINLA Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:12 am

Preliminary hearing was held at which time a doctor testified for two hours about all of child's injuries. Family still backs this piece of garbage and Los Alamos Magistrate Judge Pat Casados lowered douche bag's bond from $100,000 cash only to $50,000 cash or surety. Walked out of jail today for $5,000. Sure wish someone could explain to me why this dirt bag with no job, living off handouts needs to have a bond lowered from $100K to $5K. Sometimes I REALLY hate our judicial system. Child Protective Services hearing was held last week and child will remain in state custody. Mom is still getting visitation though. Pretty sure Abney will violate his conditions of release in the next couple days and be back in jail whistle

ANONYMOUSINLA
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jun 17, 2012 5:08 am

This is bad news. I want them locking the POS mother up but they're letting this POS out?

They're both should get life. That poor little baby got a life term.

Judges who place no value on a baby's life should be kicked off the bench.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down