Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA

+5
flash0115
theunkown_1
babyjustice
twinkletoes
TomTerrific0420
9 posters

Go down

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA Empty KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA

Post by TomTerrific0420 Fri May 25, 2012 12:08 pm

Police arrested a Centralia man Thursday for the death of his girlfriend’s 2 ½-year-old daughter.
James Reeder, 25, was booked into the Lewis County Jail for suspicion of first-degree murder.
The Centralia Police Department said its officers and the
Riverside Fire Authority responded to a call at about 3 p.m. of a child
not breathing, with CPR in progress. They arrived to find a man performing CPR
on the 2 ½-year-old girl, the daughter of his girlfriend, police said.
The man told police he had been bathing the child, left the room to
retrieve a towel and returned to find the child face down in the
bathtub. She was transported to Providence Centralia Hospital by
responding paramedics, where she was pronounced dead shortly after arrival.
“The body of the child exhibited some injuries, recent
and otherwise, that caused the investigating officers some concern,” police said in a statement.
The boyfriend was arrested hours later.

http://www.q13fox.com/news/kcpq-centralia-man-arrested-in-death-of-girlfriends-2-12yearold-daughter-20120524,0,2807826.story
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA Empty Re: KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 26, 2012 5:42 am

Another POS boyfriend. Another POS mother. Another dead baby.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA Empty Re: KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 27, 2012 8:41 pm

Centralia toddler may have been tortured by mother's boyfriend

5/25/2012 8:15:47 PM ET

Investigators with the Centralia Police Department ruled the
death of a toddler found in a bathtub as homicide.

Detectives said the two-year-old child, identified as Koralynn
Fister, may have been tortured by her mother's boyfriend, James
M. Reeder, 25, of Centralia.

Charging documents released on Friday said medical personnel
believe the child was the victim of "prolonged, severe abuse."
Investigators said Fister died of blunt head trauma and drowning.
Witnesses told investigators there had been abuse at the home
over the past few weeks.

Information in the charging documents also show that
investigators found evidence the child had been raped, likely on
multiple occasions. The abuse is believed to have happened after
a medical checkup the child received in April, as no injuries
were reported at the time of that evaluation.

Reeder was arrested Thursday night and is being held on $5
million bail. Reeder called 911 on Thursday claiming he found
Fister, his girlfriend's daughter, face down in the bathtub he
was bathing her in. Reeder said he left briefly to get a towel.

The charging documents show that prosecutors believe there is
sufficient evidence to charge Reeder for two counts of rape of a
child in the first degree, and two counts of assault in the first
degree. A murder charge is also likely, the document say.

Centralia Police served a search warrant at the home of Fister's
mother on Friday.

The Department of Social and Health Services (DSHS) said it has
no record of any previous incidents on record involving the
deceased two-year-old. It released the following statemen Friday:

Children's Administration in the Department of Social and Health
Services has no record of previous Child Protective Services
history involving Koralynn Fister, the two-year-old child who
died in Centralia Thursday, May 24, or of any previous
allegations of child abuse or neglect against her mother, Becky
Heupel or Ms. Heupel's boyfriend, who police have arrested in
connection with the child's death.

Koralynn's older sister is in protective custody pending a
thorough investigation of the case.

The Department of Social and Health Services notes this horrific
child death as a reminder that citizens can and should report
their suspicions of child abuse or neglect of a child or
vulnerable adult to the Department's toll-free 1-866- ENDHARM
number: 1-866-363-4276. The hotline is TTY-accessible and a
person will answer your call 24 hours a day. Your call will be
kept confidential.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/47569127/ns/local_news-seattle_wa/t/centralia-toddler-may-have-been-tortured-mothers-boyfriend/#.T8KQrMWJtMs
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Sun May 27, 2012 9:23 pm

Another POS mother not watching out for her innocent child. Tragic.

babyjustice
Supreme Commander of the Universe

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 27, 2012 10:06 pm

He was also repeatedly raping the poor baby. No way the mother didn't know. She knew and was OK with it. POS.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 27, 2012 10:12 pm

Two-year-old girl systematically tortured and raped 'by mother's boyfriend' before drowning in bathtub

PUBLISHED: 12:04 EST, 27 May 2012

UPDATED: 12:04 EST, 27 May 2012

A two-year-old girl who was found drowned in a bathtub was 'systematically tortured' prior to her death.

Investigators believe Koralynn Fister was raped and suffered from prolonged abuse at the hands of her mother's boyfriend.

Details of the alleged abuse were revealed as James M Reeder appeared in court
accused of her death from drowning and blunt head trauma.

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA Article-2150712-1352DE55000005DC-724_468x286
Child abuse: Appearing in court, 25-year-old
James M Reeder is accused of raping and abusing the two-year-old
daughter of his girlfriend before her death this week
Prosecutor Jonathan Meyer said the injuries suffered by the toddler were the worst he had ever come across in his legal career.

'I won't go into graphic detail, but suffice it to say that in my entire
legal career, this is the worst case of child abuse and neglect I have
seen,' said Lewis County Prosecutor Jonathan Meyer.

According to court documents filed in
Centralia, Washington, Reeder repeatedly raped the child and hurt her so
badly that patches of skin were missing from her body.

Detectives said Reed asked the girl's mother for permission to babysit the girl every day.
Story: Reeder told police that he found the girl underwater in her bath while stepping away
to grab a towel but numerous injuries revealed more

Reeder called 911 at approximately 3 p.m. Thursday and said the child was not
breathing. Medics arrived to find Reeder performing CPR on the girl, who
was unconscious.

He told police he had been giving the girl a bath when he left the room to
grab a towel. When he returned to the bathroom, he said the girl was
underwater, facedown and unconscious.

The girl was taken to Providence Centralia Hospital, where she was pronounced dead a short time later.

An autopsy revealed both new and old injuries.

Boyfriend's care: Detectives said Reed asked the girl's mother for permission to babysit
the girl every day but in the process, repeatedly raped and abused her

'There are injuries that are recent injuries and injuries that have healed,
and those always lead us to believe that there's a long-term problem
that's been occurring,' said Centralia Police Sgt. Pat Fitzgerald.

Reeder was arrested for investigation of first-degree murder and booked into Lewis County Jail.

Neighbors said they had often heard the girl crying loudly at disturbing levels.

'I was tempted, so tempted to call the sheriff's office and tell them
about it because it was awful,' said neighbor Ella Morgan.

Cries of pain: Neighbors said they had often heard the girl crying loudly at disturbing levels
inside the home, pictured, and now regret beyond measure having not called police

'I'm so sorry I didn't call somebody. A kid don't cry all the time, and this kid cried
all the time. I mean, (she) cried into a big scream.'

Child Protective Services said it has no record of previous dealings with the girl's family.

A 4-year-old girl also lives at the home, but she was not present at the
time of the incident. She has been placed in protective custody.

Police believe the attacks began after April as the victim had been medically
examined by authorities and there were no signs of abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2150712/Two-year-old-girl-systematically-tortured-raped-mothers-boyfriend-drowning-bathtub.html#ixzz1w6uTAO64

Bold by poster.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sun May 27, 2012 10:26 pm

Why hasn't the mother been arrested?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by TomTerrific0420 Mon May 28, 2012 3:17 am

I think all that ink is warping his mind.
TomTerrific0420
TomTerrific0420

Job/hobbies : Searching for Truth and Justice

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Mon May 28, 2012 1:13 pm

I agree Twink. This mother needs to be arrested for child neglect and a whole bunch of other stuff in my opinion.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA Empty WOW!!!!!!!!

Post by theunkown_1 Tue May 29, 2012 5:18 am

babyjustice wrote:Another POS mother not watching out for her innocent child. Tragic.

Lets get some things straight before people go making their assumptions, this mother is a wonderful woman i happen to know her personally as far as the bf is concerned hes a piece of shit yes i will agree but.... the mother on the other hand is a kind gracious and loving mother who was blind to what was going on because of a sexual predator who knew how to manipulate people to get what he wanted this is meerley a case of a woman who was decieved and then hung out to dry by the public because they cant ger their facts straight before you gomaking assumptions as to the deposition of the mother and who she is look at the whole case and know who is who if you dont know beyond a shaddow of a doubt that the mother is a so called POS this is slander in its whole form know your facts then come to the public.

theunkown_1
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Tue May 29, 2012 5:35 am

she was neglecting her child then because if she had been caring got her as her mother, she would have seen the signs of abuse so dont even go there about the mother being a victim. she let this man in her bed and allowed him to ravage her child period!!

flash0115
Local Celebrity (no autographs, please)

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

KORALYNN FISTER - 2 yo/ Accused: James Reeder - Centralia (S of Olympia) WA Empty how do you NOT know?

Post by concerned mom Tue May 29, 2012 11:33 pm

theunkown_1 wrote:
babyjustice wrote:Another POS mother not watching out for her innocent child. Tragic.
Lets get some things straight before people go making their assumptions, this mother is a wonderful woman i happen to know her personally as far as the bf is concerned hes a piece of shit yes i will agree but.... the mother on the other hand is a kind gracious and loving mother who was blind to what was going on because of a sexual predator who knew how to manipulate people to get what he wanted this is meerley a case of a woman who was decieved and then hung out to dry by the public because they cant ger their facts straight before you gomaking assumptions as to the deposition of the mother and who she is look at the whole case and know who is who if you dont know beyond a shaddow of a doubt that the mother is a so called POS this is slander in its whole form know your facts then come to the public.

No one is making assumptions about this mother, we're looking at the facts. How does a mother not know her 2 year old daughter has been raped. When she changed her diapers I'm sure there was blood not to mention swelling . How did she overlook the spots of missing skin? Sounds like neglect or stupidity to me. I'm not buying that she was manipulated and deceived by this guy. She may have been in fear of her own life, but overlooking the obvious is just as much a form of guilt as if she'd harmed her herself. RIP Koralynn!

concerned mom
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 30, 2012 12:03 am

WA's Statement on death of Koralynn Fister: http://www1.dshs.wa.gov/pdf/media/052512statement.pdf
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Wed May 30, 2012 12:06 am

Reeder Being Charged With Homicide by Abuse, Rape of a Child, Assault, Meth Possession

Posted: Tuesday, May 29, 2012 4:25 pm
Updated: 4:58 pm, Tue May 29, 2012.

By The Chronicle

James Maurice Reeder, the man arrested on Thursday in connection with the death of a 2-year-old Centralia girl, has been charged with homicide by abuse, two counts of first-degree rape of a child, two counts of first-degree assault and possession of a controlled substance (methamphetamine).

Reeder, 25, was charged this afternoon in Lewis County Superior Court.

Koralynn Fister was living with her mother, sibling and mother’s boyfriend at the time of her death. She was pronounced dead Thursday after her mother’s boyfriend, James Maurice Reeder, 25, brought her body to a neighbor’s home, claiming she had drowned in a bathtub.

The autopsy of Koralynn, however, revealed extensive injuries to the girl that indicated prolonged abuse, according to the Lewis County Coroner’s Office. Koralynn’s mother, Becky Heupel, was not home at the time of her death.

http://www.chronline.com/article_977344ac-a9e5-11e1-b3fd-001a4bcf887a.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by kiwimom Thu Jun 21, 2012 12:48 am

June 14 2012
The Centralia man accused of raping and
murdering his girlfriend’s 2-year-old daughter will undergo a mental
health evaluation to determine whether he is competent to stand trial.

James Maurice Reeder was
charged earlier this month with homicide by abuse, two counts of rape of
a child, two counts of assault and possession of methamphetamine.
http://www.chronline.com/news/article_63c1e2d4-b652-11e1-bee4-001a4bcf887a.html
kiwimom
kiwimom

Back to top Go down

Post by flash0115 Thu Jun 21, 2012 1:16 am

when r they going to charge this mother. a 2 year old baby that has been raped and abused is not going to act like a normal 2 year old. a child that age cannot understand the abuse but i know u would have been able to let someone know she was in physical pain and theres no doubt in my mind that she was suffering greatly.

flash0115

Job/hobbies : Pretending to maintain my sanity

Back to top Go down

Post by babyjustice Thu Jun 21, 2012 4:31 am

At the very least this mother should be charged with child neglect. With the description of the abuse on this baby, the mother would have to have seen sores, cuts, bruises and a baby crying in pain. Also, this monster was a drug addict and the mother had to have known that fact. Why in the h#ll would she leave her children with a meth addict. Unless of course, maybe she is too. Violent behavior goes hand in hand with drug abuse.

babyjustice

Back to top Go down

Post by Gingernlw Thu Jun 21, 2012 2:49 pm

I take a second look at every bruise, cut, scrape, whatever my 2 year old has if I wasn't in her with her when it happened. There is no way anybody looking at a 2 year old could not see that abuse. Patches of her skin were missing... did she never once ask her POS bf what happened. And most men don't request regularly to babysit 2.5 year olds, even their own. The whole thing reaks. She was either utterly neglectful or incredibly stupid. Stupidity is not an excuse in my opinion.

Gingernlw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down