Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book?

Go down

Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book? Empty Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book?

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:31 pm

Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book?

By Benge Nsenduluka , Christian Post Contributor
June 20, 2012|9:09 am

Casey Anthony is hoping to turn her personal journal, which she has kept ever since her late daughter Caylee went missing before eventually being found dead, into a bestselling book, it has been revealed.

"Casey has been keeping a journal and spends the majority of her days now writing. She has also been spending a lot of time going through her past journal entries and including excerpts that she wants included in a book that she wants to write," a source close to the situation told RadarOnline.com.

"Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time. Casey feels this is the only way that she can get her story out and she feels that the public wants to hear from her," the source added.

Anthony, who was acquitted in the murder of 2-year-old Caylee on July 5, 2011, is reportedly seeking a fresh start and while some critics have accused her of profiting off of her daughter's death, the insider insists that she simply has bills to pay.

"The big publishing houses fear the backlash from the public and aren't lining up to sign Casey. However, she isn't concerned about it and Casey feels that she will be able to find a publisher," the source said.

"Look, Casey has got bills to pay, she has to pay her lawyers. She has been unable to work for the past year, and she is counting on the book deal to not only set the record straight, but to give her much needed cash infusion," the insider added.

Anthony, famously dubbed "Tot Mom" by various media outlets, recently spoke out about Caylee's death and claims that she is a new person.

"Obviously, I didn't kill my daughter Caylee," Anthony told CNN's Piers Morgan before referring to her daughter as her "greatest accomplishment."

"The public perception of me is bad, absolutely horrible," Anthony admitted. "I was a stupid kid. I've never been a 'party girl.'"

The 26-year-old claims that after having "gone through hell," she has grown up and is now a different person.

"I don't drink now," Casey said, adding, "I've probably had a handful of beers since I've been on probation. I've never done drugs, apart from a little bit of marijuana in my early 20s." ‬

Anthony is reportedly plotting a secret move to Costa Rica once her probation ends later this summer.

"Casey wants to live in a warm tropical setting and the cost of living is extremely low in Costa Rica. She wants to put as much distance as possible from Florida. Costa Rica appeals to her because Americans are warmly embraced by the locals, and she feels this is the best place to start a new life" a source told Radar.

http://global.christianpost.com/news/casey-anthony-private-journal-to-become-a-best-selling-book-76940/
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book? Empty Re: Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book?

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:34 pm

Casey Anthony Hoping To Turn Journal Into Best Seller Book

Posted on Jun 20, 2012 @ 06:15AM
By Jen Heger - Radar Assistant Managing Editor

Casey Anthony has been keeping a journal ever since her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, disappeared and was later found dead and hopes to turn the contents into a best seller book, RadarOnline.com is exclusively reporting.

"Casey has been keeping a journal and spends the majority of her days now writing," a source close to the situation tells RadarOnline.com. "She has also been spending a lot of time going through her past journal entries and including excerpts that she wants included in a book that she wants to write.

“Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time. Casey feels this is the only way that she can get her story out and she feels that the public wants to hear from her. It's unlikely that Casey will have to submit a book proposal and her lawyer, Cheney Mason, has been in discussions with several different publishers, although the response from most has been lukewarm at best.

“The big publishing houses fear the backlash from the public and aren't lining up to sign Casey. However, she isn't concerned about it and Casey feels that she will be able to find a publisher.

'Look, Casey has got bills to pay, she has to pay her lawyers. She has been unable to work for the past year, and she is counting on the book deal to not only set the record straight, but to give her much needed cash infusion."

Meanwhile, Anthony's one-time attorney, Jose Baez, is releasing his book, Presumed Guilty, next month through Ben Bella, the same publisher that John Edwards' mistress, Rielle Hunter, used for her current tell-all.

As RadarOnline.com previously reported, Baez has said that Anthony won't be profiting or getting any money from his book.

Anthony sort of broke her silence last week when she spoke briefly to CNN's Piers Morgan. The infamous “Tot Mom” spoke to Morgan on the telephone for ten minutes, and the Brit subsequently shared her comments with his viewers. "If anything, there's nothing in this world I've ever been more proud of and there's no one I loved more than my daughter," Morgan recounted Casey saying, going on to say she called Caylee her "greatest accomplishment." Casey also told Morgan that she's "ashamed in many ways" of her former behavior, but at 26 -- and having "gone through hell" -- she's matured.

Anthony was acquitted of murdering her daughter, but was convicted of several misdemeanor charges of lying to law enforcement.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/06/casey-anthony-journal-book-deal
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book? Empty Re: Casey Anthony Private Journal to Become A Best-Selling Book?

Post by mom_in_il Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:55 pm

Report: Casey Anthony to write book
RadarOnline reports Anthony's journal could turn into book

Published On: Jun 20 2012 01:53:54 PM EDT

Casey Anthony wants to turn her journal she has been keeping since her daughter Caylee disappeared into a best-selling book, according to reports.

RadarOnline reports Anthony has been keeping a journal and spends the majority of her days writing and sorting through her journal entries in hopes of writing a book.

Radar Online's source says, "Make no mistake, Casey will absolutely be releasing a book, it's just a matter of time."

Anthony was acquitted of killing her daughter in July 2011. She is currently serving probation on check fraud charges at an undisclosed location.

Her attorney, Jose Baez, is reportedly releasing his own book, “Presumed Guilty: Casey Anthony, The Inside Story," which is being released in July.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Report-Casey-Anthony-to-write-book/-/1637132/15174774/-/hbxygk/-/index.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down