Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Don't Forget Caylee Marie Anthony

Go down

Don't Forget Caylee Marie Anthony Empty Don't Forget Caylee Marie Anthony

Post by mom_in_il Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:05 pm

Time For Another, Don't Forget Caylee Marie Anthony Blog Post

Posted: 29 Mar 2009 10:24 PM PDT

Don't Forget Caylee Marie Anthony 031309b

I know some of you are tried of reading my don't forget Caylee Anthony blog posts, but I believe it is important to remember what all the buzz is about surrounding the Casey Anthony murder case. Casey is awaiting trial for murder because, most likely, she killed her little two year old daughter Caylee Marie Anthony.

For years, I have watched as the mainstream news media from both print and TV have quickly moved past the fact that a person was killed and instead took up the mantra of a good criminal defense lawyer that tries to portray his/her client as a victim.

That transformation has already happened in the Casey Anthony murder case as eight attorney's are now trying to make her (Casey) seem more human and likable, so a jury will not see what this young woman is really like down deep inside. The real and only victim in this whole story is Caylee Anthony and at least every couple of weeks I am going to write something just about her so none of us forget that she was the victim here and not Casey.

http://mhutch.blogspot.com/2009/03/time-for-another-dont-forget-caylee.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down