Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Will you read Jose Baez’s book? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Will you read Jose Baez’s book? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Will you read Jose Baez’s book? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:51 pm

Casey Anthony: Will you read Jose Baez’s book?
posted by halboedeker on July, 1 2012 9:06 AM

Brace yourself for a lot of Casey Anthony retrospectives this week as the media mark the first anniversary of her acquittal.

The release of defense attorney Jose Baez’s book, “Presumed Guilty,” on Tuesday could produce news about the verdict that shocked the world on July 5, 2011. On that day, Anthony was found not guilty of murder in daughter Caylee’s 2008 death.

Is it wise to judge a book by its excerpts? Probably not, but the Baez excerpts so far have been strange and hardly good advertisements for the book.

In “Presumed Guilty,” Baez calls Anthony unstable and says she had “serious mental health issues.” He says detectives “should have stopped and realized, ‘Wait a minute, we’re not dealing with someone who is playing with a full deck.’ ”

But that comment is quite different from his earlier remarks about his former client.

Baez writes that Casey Anthony was “tortured” by jailers when she was taken to a spot where she could hear breaking news coverage about the discovery of a child’s body. Baez explains how the defense team outwitted the media when Casey left jail. When they left jail, he writes that he joked about Zanny the nanny, and she responded, “Don’t make me punch you.”

If these are the highlights, how much value does the book have?

But you can only judge Baez’s book by reading it, and so that’s what I’ll do. I’m also looking forward to it for this reason: How much will he say about Caylee Anthony?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-will-you-read-jose-baezs-book.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down