Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar

2 posters

Go down

From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar Empty From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar

Post by mom_in_il Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:03 pm

From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star!

Posted on Jul 02, 2012 @ 10:00AM print it send it
Splash News, By Debbie Emery - Radar Reporter

Not content with just trying to seal a book deal, Casey Anthony has dreams of hitting the small screen and becoming a reality star.

According to an article in People magazine, the former murder suspect has abruptly ended spiritual and grief counseling, focusing instead on rebuilding her life -- and her image.

"She loves being notorious," revealed an insider. "One day she said, 'I need to work on my brand,' which is so strange for me and so foreign from what she should be doing. I said, Casey, what brand? You're not selling anything. You're a lost girl who got in a lot of trouble.'"

When asked what her next move is going to be, Casey smiled slyly, said the source, and replied: "I am one of the most famous people in America. I'm on Saturday Night Live."

While she aspires to follow in the footsteps of reality queen Kim Kardashian, Anthony, 26, will not be asking for any tips from the Keeping Up With The Kardashian's star as she is still extremely upset over tweets from her idol following last year's verdict in her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's death.

“WHAT!!!!???!!!! CASEY ANTHONY FOUND NOT GUILTY!!!! I am speechless!!!” tweeted Kim, which "bothered her (Casey) a lot," said her friend.

Already considering herself a celebrity, the Florida native is sure that she can convince the world that she is innocent, and receive a fat paycheck for it in the process. "Casey is manipulative," revealed her pal. "She relishes the fact that she is a villainess."

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/casey-anthony-reality-star-brand
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar Empty Re: From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar

Post by So_Cal Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:16 pm

mom_in_il wrote: **snipped**

Already considering herself a celebrity, the Florida native is sure that she can convince the world that she is innocent, and receive a fat paycheck for it in the process. "Casey is manipulative," revealed her pal. "She relishes the fact that she is a villainess."

From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 1552919860 From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 1552919860 From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 1552919860 WHICH IS ALL THE MORE REASON TO BOYCOTT THE "F" OUTTA THIS From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 2395555088

From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 BOYCOTTFrom Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 BOYCOTTFrom Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 BOYCOTT From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 BOYCOTT From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262 BOYCOTT From Prison To Primetime, Casey Anthony Wants To Be A Reality Star! - Radar 60262

I. HATE. HER.
So_Cal
So_Cal

Back to top Go down