Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: Who will she borrow from next? - Hal

Go down

Casey Anthony: Who will she borrow from next? - Hal Empty Casey Anthony: Who will she borrow from next? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:45 pm

Casey Anthony: Who will she borrow from next?
posted by halboedeker on July, 6 2012 9:26 AM

Does the Casey Anthony saga seem like a variation on “The Usual Suspects”?

You’ll remember that the Kevin Spacey character in that 1995 crime thriller borrowed liberally from other sources to contrive a story.

Readers have noted that Anthony likes to borrow, too.

The Caylee kidnapping story was from “One Tree Hill,” and the the drowning story was from another inmate at the Orange County Jail, thereadership writes.

Brandy35 writes: “Juliette Lewis, Casey’s make-believe friend, was in the movie ‘Natural Born Killers.’ Character Mallory Knox, who Juliette Lewis played, as a child suffered physical, verbal, emotional and sexual abuse at the hands of her father.”

In his book “Presumed Guilty,” Jose Baez recounts how Anthony accused her father of sexually abusing her. She said they played a game called “pet the bald-headed mouse,” a reference to his sex organ, and urged her to “pet it until it sneezes milk.”

Sneffers writes: “If that is the case, then her story of molestation she told Baez was stolen from ‘South Park.’ This is huge showing how she made it all up!!! And Baez believes her??? Now who’s the idiot?? I looked up the episode and it aired in April of 2008. What timing huh???”

Other readers have seen similarities in Anthony’s accounts to “South Park” episodes that aired in 2001 and 2005.

On “In Session” Thursday, I was asked why people hate Anthony so much. I said that she never takes responsibility, that her family is very strange and that the family had reduced Caylee to a prop by wearing her ashes.

But above all, I think people hate her for ability to lie, which has passed into legend. Evidently, she can’t do it on her own and studies pop culture. Did she ever watch “The Usual Suspects”?

I’d like to know what really happened to Caylee, but who could ever trust Casey’s account?

Still, maybe she’s given some inspiration to the folks at “South Park” and they can borrow from her.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/07/casey-anthony-who-will-she-borrow-from-next.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down