Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Did George Anthony supply ending to Lifetime’s Casey movie? - Hal

Go down

Did George Anthony supply ending to Lifetime’s Casey movie? - Hal Empty Did George Anthony supply ending to Lifetime’s Casey movie? - Hal

Post by mom_in_il Thu Aug 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Did George Anthony supply ending to Lifetime’s Casey movie?
posted by halboedeker on August, 15 2012 8:13 AM

George Anthony on Tuesday gave Lifetime an ending to its “Prosecuting Casey Anthony” movie. In an election night stunner, Anthony congratulated Jeff Ashton on winning Orange-Osceola state attorney.

What did you make of that scene?

Central Florida News 13 anchor Marla Weech want to know more in a live interview with Ashton Wednesday morning. She asked about Anthony’s visit to Ashton’s victory party.

“It was not expected, no. It was a surprise, but I wouldn’t say it was an unpleasant one,” Ashton told Weech. “George and I have always gotten along just fine. I appreciated his congratulations. It did take me by surprise. He was probably the last person I would have expected. But it was, in fact, nice to see him.”

Casey Anthony would have been the last person I expected to see. Ashton had prosecuted Casey, George’s daughter, for first-degree murder in the 2008 death of her daughter, Caylee. Casey Anthony was acquitted of murder last year.

What did the two men discuss Tuesday night? George Anthony said the new state attorney earned the victory and related that wife Cindy Anthony was fine, Ashton told Weech.

George Anthony told reporters that Ashton is “a great guy– I’ve known him outside the courtroom more than people know.”

Weech wanted to know what that meant. Ashton explained that he talked George through Casey’s allegations of sexual abuse and explained how to handle them.

“I always felt George was a victim of this case,” Ashton said. “I think he just understood that I was always sensitive to that and I treated him like a human being.”

Ashton said his celebrity from the Anthony case put him on equal footing with incumbent Lawson Lamar, his former boss. Ashton went on to write a best-selling book about the case, “Imperfect Justice,” dedicated to Caylee. That book was adapted into a movie with Rob Lowe as Ashton. It is likely to premiere next year.

Maybe it pays not to rush. I think George Anthony gave filmmakers the final scene. What do you think?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/08/did-george-anthony-supply-ending-to-lifetimes-casey-movie.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down