Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"AJH" - 6 yo/ Accused: Mother; Tasha Harmo - Madison WI

Go down

"AJH" - 6 yo/ Accused: Mother; Tasha Harmo - Madison WI Empty "AJH" - 6 yo/ Accused: Mother; Tasha Harmo - Madison WI

Post by mom_in_il Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:19 pm

Mother "felt God" before stabbing daughter

Posted: Aug 17, 2012 3:22 PM CDT
By Danielle Lama

MADISON (WKOW) -- Bail has been set at $500,000 for Tasha Harmon, the woman accused of stabbing her daughter several times in their Fitchburg apartment earlier this week. Harmon has been charged with attempted 1st degree intentional homicide.

On Monday, officers responded to the 5100 block of Anton Drive in reference to a report of a woman stabbing herself and her daughter. A criminal complaint says when they arrived, Tasha Harmon was inside the apartment unarmed. She told officers, "I went crazy and I tried to kill my daughter and myself."

Harmon's 6-year-old daughter has only been identified as AJH in court documents. The criminal complaint states AJH had three stab wounds in the chest and four stab wounds in the upper back. A doctor from UW Hospital says AJH's lung was protruding from her body which caused a serious condition that could be fatal. She was given two chest tubes.

According to court documents, while hospitalized Monday, Harmon told police she had friends over the previous evening and they left around 9 p.m. The following is an excerpt from the criminal complaint:

"The defendant then states she heard breathing coming from beneath the bed and knew it was not the cat because the cat doesn't breathe that hard. The defendant then got AJH and told her they needed to worship in her room. The defendant turned on some 'Jesus culture' and felt 'God leading me all over the house, to clean the house.' The defendant said this is spiritual cleaning and that she was walking around the apartment claiming that Jesus was the Lord and the angels are with them and not the demons."

The criminal complaint goes on to say Harmon went to the kitchen to get a knife and then ran back to the bedroom. She stabbed AJH and heard voices that it wasn't "deep enough." She then stopped and stabbed herself. Court documents show Harmon told police she intended to kill her daughter and during the stabbing AJH said "Stop" and "Mommy Stop."

http://www.wkow.com/story/19306771/mother-accused-of-stabbing-daughter-appears-in-court
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down