Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA

Go down

HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA Empty HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:50 pm

Georgia Teen Tweeted About Stalker Days Before Her Body Was Found in Woods

By ALYSSA NEWCOMB (@alyssanewcomb)
Aug. 27, 2012

Police are using tweets about a "stalker" to investigate the homicide of a girl who had been missing for a day in North Georgia.

Hannah Truelove, 16, was found dead Friday in a wooded area near the apartment she shared with her mother, one day after she was reported missing, police said.

A resident of the complex discovered the teen's body, which showed signs of trauma, said Sgt. Kiley Sargent, spokesman for the Hall County Sheriff's Office.

An autopsy has been completed but detectives are withholding the cause of death to avoid compromising the investigation, Sargent said.

Hannah tweeted days before her disappearance that she was being stalked.

"I got me an uglya-- stalker," she tweeted Aug. 12.

"So scared right now," she wrote Aug. 18.

"I need to move out of these dang apartments," she wrote Aug. 22, the day before she disappeared.

Sargent said investigators are "looking at different avenues," including whether someone had been stalking Hannah.

"We have to determine what she meant by stalker," Sargent said. "A stalker to a 16-year-old might not be a stalker to what may be Georgia code official. We're trying to determine what she meant by that."

http://abcnews.go.com/US/georgia-teen-tweeted-stalker-days-body-found-woods/story?id=17089814#.UDz106MvB3V

mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA Empty Re: HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA

Post by mom_in_il Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:52 pm

'I wished we'd taken it more seriously'; Agony of friends of girl, 16, found dead in woods as they reveal they ignored her tweets about a stalker

*Hannah Truelove was reported missing on Thursday night by her mother
*Her father Jeff said the 16-year-old 'made no mention' of being in danger
*Detectives said she suffered a violent death and believe she knew her killer

By Laura Pullman
PUBLISHED: 07:17 EST, 28 August 2012
UPDATED: 08:09 EST, 28 August 2012

Friends of a teenager found dead in the woods behind her home on Friday night said they wished they had paid more attention to ominous messages she posted online before she vanished.

Hannah Truelove, 16, was reported missing by her mother on Thursday night at 10pm in Gainesville, Georgia. Her body was found on Friday evening and police have described her death as 'violent'.

The girl had mentioned a stalker on her Twitter account and said in another post that she was 'scared'.

High school student Cristina Robles told ajc.com: 'I didn’t take it seriously. I think I could have helped and talked to her about it and taken it more seriously.'

Her death was declared a homicide on Monday although cause of death has not been made public and police were releasing few details.

Detectives did say Truelove appeared to have suffered a violent death at the hands of someone she knew.

Sgt Kiley Sargent with the Hall County Sheriff's Department said that authorities don't believe it was a random assault and have information that Truelove may have known her attacker.

Police were analyzing the messages as family and friends were struggling to understand if Truelove had meant the tweets to act as a warning.

Her father Jeff Truelove said that his daughter did not show signs of being frightened when he took her on a shopping trip last week.

He told Ajc.com: 'She made no mention of anything to me. But maybe it was one of those things that kids tell to kids.'

He said that he had been teaching his 16-year-old daughter to drive and she had dreams of becoming a veterinarian.

Detectives were going through dozens of tips they have received about the schoolgirl to try to determine exactly what happened to her.

They were encouraging anyone who might have information about Truelove to come forward.

Neighbors at the apartments saw Hannah sitting at the picnic tables in the complex around 4pm on Thursday while others said she was there as late as 7.30pm.

The teenager’s body was discovered in the woods behind the gated complex of the Lake Lanier Club Apartments, where she lived with her mother.

Authorities have classified the schoolgirl’s death as ‘suspicious’ and detectives are questioning her family and friends about her eerie tweets.

On August 12, she posted: ‘I got me an uglyass stalker’ and followed it up with a tweet which read, ‘This can’t be happening…’

The following week, on August 18, she wrote: ‘So scared right now.’

Fours days later, on August 22, the day before she was reported missing, she tweeted: ‘I need to move out of these dang apartments.'

However, many of Truelove's tweets are of song lyrics and sound typical of a teenager going through a break-up.

On Friday night, a grandfather visiting his grandchildren found Truelove’s body as he walked through the woods.

As investigators continued to follow every tip today, grief counselors attended Gainesville High School, where Truelove was a student.

'She had a huge heart. She always put people before herself,' friend Joshua Morrow told Fox News

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2194697/Hannah-Trueloves-friends-regret-taking-tweets-stalker-seriously-dead.html#ixzz24rQ2DoY1
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA Empty Re: HANNAH TRUELOVE - 16 yo - Gainesville GA

Post by mom_in_il Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:42 pm

Police searching for car in Truelove murder case

1:49 PM, Sep 7, 2012
Written by Beth Sawicki

GAINESVILLE, Ga. -- Investigators in Hall County are looking for a car that may be linked to the death of a teenage girl.

The car in question may have been at or near the Lake Lanier Club Apartments on the night that 16-year-old Hannah Truelove disappeared, according to Hall County Sheriff's spokesman Sgt. Stephen Wilbanks.

RELATED | Hannah Truelove 'violently killed'

Truelove's body was discovered on Aug. 24 near the apartment complex, where she lived with her mother. Her killer has not been found or identified.

Wilbanks said investigators are now looking for the car, described as a late 1990s or early 2000s four-door passenger car, possibly a Chevrolet or Dodge. The car is light silver, with considerable damage to its front end and a driver's door that is either white or a lighter shade of silver.

Anyone who sees the car or can identify its owner is asked to call Hall County investigators at 770-503-3232 or the GBI tip line at 800-597-8477.

http://www.11alive.com/news/article/255624/3/Police-searching-for-car-in-Truelove-murder-case
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down