Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA

4 posters

Go down

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Empty RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA

Post by mom_in_il Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:01 pm

Vigil remembers missing Kittitas boy Cody Haynes
Kittitas boy has been missing for eight years

Posted: Thursday, September 13, 2012 2:00 pm
By BARB OWENS staff writer

A group of about 45 people released purple and blue balloons into the sky as the sun set in Kittitas on Wednesday evening to honor the memory of Richard “Cody” Haynes, a Kittitas boy who’s been missing for eight years.

The balloon release was part of a yearly vigil held for Cody at the Kittitas Community Center on Pierce Street. Kittitas’ New Life Assembly Youth Director Mary Ann Walling led the group in prayer.

“As we come together and remember Cody, we ask Lord God that you fill this park with your spirit,” Walling said. “Let your presence be known.”

She asked God to remind them that they can trust him to do good things.

“Comfort this family, comfort their friends,” Walling said.

Cody was last seen as an 11-year-old on Sept. 12, 2004. It is the only unsolved missing child case in Kittitas County. He was reported missing by his father, Richard Haynes.

Police have said Cody’s father and stepmother have not cooperated with investigators. According to earlier reports by the Daily Record, police learned an altercation took place between Marla Harding-Haynes (Cody’s stepmother) and Cody when he refused to do the dishes and put leftovers away.

The boy reportedly was made to sit at a table for nearly four hours before being told to go to his bedroom around midnight. Cody was to stay in his bedroom throughout the day of Sept. 12 without having contact with the rest of the family, which included his four sisters.

No one reportedly checked on Cody until 5 p.m. on Sept. 12. That left about 17 hours in which no one had contact with Cody. The family indicates that the boy disappeared during that time.

Cody would be 19 today.

Cle Elum’s Debbie Willette presented Cody’s mother, Lisa Doney, with a gift at Wednesday’s vigil.

“Lisa, I had this plaque made for you because Cody is very special to you and you’ve never given up, and you’re my hero,” Willette said through her tears.

The plaque says, “Never Forget Cody Haynes” and features a picture of the boy. The group intends to ask the Kittitas City Council for permission to place the plaque at the park.

Doney thanked Willette and the rest of the community members who came to Cody’s vigil.

“The last eight years have been very hard on me and my family,” Doney said.

Following leads

She said law enforcement officers are working on finding Cody. She said they are following leads and the case is in capable hands. Last year law enforcement went through the house Cody went missing from with a fine-toothed comb, Doney said, and they are looking at whatever evidence may have turned up.

Cody’s father, Richard Haynes, lives in Copalis Beach, Doney said, and he’s working on a movie called “Devil in the Woods,” a horror film that takes place on the Olympic Peninsula.

During the vigil, a silent auction was held to raise money for a reward, to pay for fliers, gas money and other expenses related to the search for Cody. A $5,000 reward is offered for information that leads to solving Cody’s case.

“Money makes people talk,” Doney said.

Once the $5,000 reward was advertised, Doney said her phone started ringing a lot more.

Case active

Kittitas County Undersheriff Clay Myers said the sheriff’s office recently had a meeting with the FBI and other law enforcement agencies involved in Cody’s case. He said the sheriff’s office is in the process of doing a complete review of the case, which it does every year.

“I just want to reassure the family and the friends and others who are concerned, this case is not forgotten and this case has not been put away,” Myers said.

Ellensburg’s Tami Howell attended the vigil to support Doney and the rest of Cody’s family and friends.

Howell has a 12-year-old daughter.

“I can’t image what she’s going through,” Howell said of Doney. “She needs closure instead of always wondering.

“I’m glad I came; I feel a little closer to Cody,” Howell said.

Cody has brown hair, blue eyes and a round birthmark on his inner right thigh. If anyone has a lead that could help solve the Cody Haynes case, call the Kittitas County Sheriff’s Office at 962-7525 or call Kittcom at 925-8534 after hours and on weekends.

http://www.dailyrecordnews.com/free/top_story/vigil-remembers-missing-kittitas-boy-cody-haynes/article_8d1ffb5e-fdd6-11e1-92f9-0019bb2963f4.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Empty Re: RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA

Post by Jamey B Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:45 pm

Thank for sharing Cody's Story. His family appreciates it tremendously! We have a Facebook page for him at - Justice For Cody Haynes.
Jamey B
Jamey B
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : My mission in life at this time is to find my missing cousin Cody Haynes from Kittitas Wasington

Back to top Go down

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Empty Re: RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA

Post by mom_in_il Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:50 pm

Jamey B wrote:Thank for sharing Cody's Story. His family appreciates it tremendously! We have a Facebook page for him at - Justice For Cody Haynes.

You're very welcome. Only wish we could do more. Hopefully someone is hearing about his story for the first time and new leads are generated!
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:55 pm

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Cody10
Richard "Cody" Haynes age 11

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Cody_210
Richard's photo is shown age-progressed to 18 years

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/servlet/PubCaseSearchServlet?act=viewPoster&caseNum=996768&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by mom_in_il Sat Sep 15, 2012 4:56 pm

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JusticeForCodyHaynes

Cody's website: http://www.codyhaynes.org/

MySpace page for Cody (run by one of his parents): http://www.myspace.com/rcodyhaynes

http://betweenlifeanddeath.blogspot.com/2008/08/cody-haynes-new-age-progression.html
mom_in_il
mom_in_il

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamey B Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 pm

Police Claim Boy Disappeared From His Home
Description
Cody Haynes disappeared from his home on September 12, 2004. That night Cody got into an argument with his father's live-in girlfriend, Marla Jaye Harding for refusing to put away the leftovers and do the dishes. As discipline he had to sit in the kitchen alone until almost midnight then he was then told to go to his second floor room. His four sisters were told to leave Cody alone and to not go n
ear his room.That was the last time Cody's family saw him.

Authorities say Cody's father, Richard Haynes, left their Kittitas, Washington home around 2:30am to look for car parts to restore his 1954 Kaiser. Mr. Haynes apparently went 250 miles away from home to search for parts, only to get lost along the way. Mr. Haynes told cops he ended up far off his intended route. When he returned home at 4pm the following day, Cody was not there. He reported him missing two hours later.

Cops say Mr. Haynes story has been inconsistent. Although he still claims that he went out that night to look for car parts for his 1954 Kaiser, he also has told authorities that after he took the wrong turn his axle broke and a friend needed to come and help him. These inconsistencies in his story led cops to be suspicious of the Haynes family.

Cody's mother and 3 of his sisters have been actively looking for Cody. To this day Richard or Marla remain silent, and have shown no effort in finding Cody.. Because they already know.
Jamey B
Jamey B
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Job/hobbies : My mission in life at this time is to find my missing cousin Cody Haynes from Kittitas Wasington

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamey B Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:50 pm

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Cody_111
Jamey B
Jamey B
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamey B Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:02 pm

This photo was on the front page of the Ellensburg daily record taken at Cody's fundraiser/vigil. Cody's Mother (my cousin) was on the front page accepting the plaque with Cody's name as she wipes tears from her eye's. Please share Cody's story. There is a $5,000 reward for any information leading to Cody. RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Cody_s10
Jamey B
Jamey B
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jamey B Sat Sep 15, 2012 6:03 pm

RICHARD "CODY" HAYNES - 11 yo (2004) - Kittitas WA Cody_210
Jamey B
Jamey B
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sun Oct 28, 2012 10:28 pm

Crying or Very sad After reading more details about this case I believe that this beautiful boy was killed.

http://www.change.org/petitions/demand-answers-for-justice-for-richard-cody-haynes-arrest-marla-harding-and-richard-haynes-sr
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 11, 2013 3:49 pm

Mom won't give up on missing son after almost 9 years

By Natalie Eucce

Published: May 10, 2013 at 9:08 PM EDT

SELAH, Wash.-- The return of the missing Cleveland women has given renewed hope to a Selah mom who's spent roughly the same amount of time searching for her son. Cody Haynes vanished from Kittitas back in 2004.

She doesn't expect the same result as what happened in Cleveland but she'll never give up, either.

September 2004 was the month Lisa Doney's life changed forever.

"It was awful," she said.

She learned her eleven year old son was missing. Cody Haynes had been living with his dad in Kittitas at the time. Lisa Doney has been searching ever since.

"We're not stopping until we bring him home," Doney said.

America's Most Wanted has Cody's story posted. Police say Cody's father and his live-in girlfriend didn't cooperate in the search for the boy. Lisa was living out of state at the time. She's not a suspect in Cody's disappearance.

Lisa moved to Selah and has had a better opportunity to keep the search going. The news of the Cleveland women found renewed Lisa's hope for a happy ending to her own story.

"It sparked hope with other parents," Doney said.

But she's trying to be realistic.

"I don't think that Cody's alive, I really don't."

Lisa realizes the search is more likely for Cody's body. Finding it would give her daughters closure.

"If they have something that says okay now he's gone, they can start grieving," she said.

Until then she continues to celebrate Cody's birthday each year. Saturday, May 25th is National Missing Kids Day. There will be an all-day search for Cody at Sprague Lake.

http://www.kimatv.com/home/video/Mom-wont-give-up-on-son-missing-almost-9-years-207008631.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Sat May 11, 2013 4:02 pm

This poor little boy was murdered. His father made a 2:30AM excursion to bury his body. He did a good job of hiding the evidence, it appears.

If this couple is not together, it would be a good time to re question them. Sometimes after a breakup, one or the other will willingly give up the goods on the other.

Apparently the father and his girlfriend have gotten by with murder. They need to be investigated again.

If I were his mother I would raise holy hell until they did this.

His mother needs to be allowed to give her son a decent burial. What horror to live with this for 9 years.

What a tragedy.

This is all just my opinion based on the published reports of this poor boy's disappearance.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down