Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

AVENIR and EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA

2 posters

Go down

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Empty AVENIR and EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA

Post by willcarney Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:42 pm

2 Toddlers, Mother Found Dead In California Home
October 24th, 2012 7:28 am
Associated Press

SACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — A woman and her two toddler children were found dead in a violent and horrific scene that authorities said has shocked even veteran law enforcement.

The children, a 2-year-old boy and 3-year-old girl, and their mother, who was in her 20s, suffered “a lot of trauma,” Sacramento County Sheriff’s office spokesman Sgt. Jason Ramos said.

Ramos said officers were not yet revealing how they died, but said: “This is somebody who confronted a family inside their homes and took their lives very violently. It’s shocking, even to veteran law enforcement.”

The bodies were found Tuesday afternoon by the children’s father when he returned to the home in Rancho Cordova, about 15 miles east of Sacramento. The man ran to a neighbor, who called police.

Ramos said officers found the “extremely distraught” man sitting in front of the house when they arrived. A 6 month-old infant was found crying inside a crib in the back of the house, authorities said.

The man has not been identified, though authorities said the family is of eastern European descent. Officers detained the father and the neighbor for questioning, though they have not been identified as suspects.

Authorities are canvassing the neighborhood and asking the public for help looking for the family’s white 2005 Chrysler Town and Country minivan, which has the license plate number 6LFY276. Police say the vehicle was stolen from the home.

By early evening, police and television reporters had poured into the block of ranch-style houses around the corner from an elementary school. Several television reporters said that the officers exiting the home were visibly shaken.

Ramos said officers “rarely see” a crime of this magnitude.

“We’re looking into everything; we have a mom and two kids dead,” he said.

http://www.nationalmemo.com/2-toddlers-mother-found-dead-in-california-home/

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Family-photo-2-jpg

Sad. Sometimes I don't want to be a part of the human race. Other times just ashamed to be a man that other men could do such things. My heart breaks for these angels. For those that don't want the death penality look at cases like this and tell me it's not justified. William

Last edited by twinkletoes on Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:47 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct heading)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Empty A mom and two of her young kids were killed in cold blood

Post by willcarney Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:00 pm

Woman Killed In Rancho Cordova Triple Homicide Helped Brother-In-Law After Jail Release
October 25, 2012 12:17 AM
RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A mom and two of her young kids were killed in cold blood, and the suspect was the children’s uncle, who had made death threats in the past.

The suspect’s family tried desperately to get him help.

Tuesday, the Rancho Cordova home was a gruesome crime scene. Wednesday, it is a gathering place for friends, family and church members of the victims.

Family members say they saw warning signs from the suspect, but like family will do, they stood by his side through his troubled life.

“The hardest part is to believe that she’s gone,” said Katie Zdor, Alina Bukhantsov’s sister. “We were planning a girls’ night soon.”

Inside what was once a crime scene, so gruesome even to investigators, family and friends of the victims had the haunting task of cleaning it up a day after Alina and her two toddlers were found murdered.

“Alina was so good, so beautiful,” said Pastor Stepan Skots of Bethany Slavic Missionary Church.

Nearby at the church that Alina and her family attended every Sunday since she was a little girl, the pastor was preparing for their funeral.

“We can’t believe it’s happened,” said Skots.

Alina was a Sunday school teacher at Bethany Slavic Missionary Church before giving birth to her three children. It was here she met her husband Denis.

The couple, Skots says, was madly in love. Denis even wrote a love song to Alina in 2008, the year they got married.

But the couple also had a black sheep in their family.

The pastor says Grigoriy Bukhanstov was a sweet boy until high school. That’s when he believes he got into drugs.

“Father come to me, say ‘here, can you help him? He was so wild,’ ” said Skots.

Grigoriy’s troubled life, Skots says, seemed to get even worse last year.

“He said ‘I kill you’ to the bishop,” said Skots. “ ‘I kill you’ another one. ‘I kill you’ everyone,” said Skots.

The church called police on Grigoriy several times after several threats. The pastor reached out to him, begged him to go to rehab. Instead, Grigoriy would land in jail for burglary.

He would eventually get out of jail, and Denis and Alina would help him from time to time, offering a place to sleep and food.

“A really great mom, a good sister, a wife,” said Zdor.

Sadly, the last time Alina would open her door, it would end in tragedy.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/10/25/woman-killed-in-rancho-cordova-triple-homicide-helped-brother-in-law-after-jail-release/
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Empty Family, Friends Mourn Young Mother, Children Killed In Rancho Cordova

Post by willcarney Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:09 pm

Family, Friends Mourn Young Mother, Children Killed In Rancho Cordova
October 24, 2012 5:02 PM

RANCHO CORDOVA (CBS13) – A young family’s Rancho Cordova home turned into a gruesome crime scene, and now friends and family are left to clean up and try to come to grips with an unthinkable crime.

Overcome with emotion, Alina Bukhantsov’s mother could barely bring herself to walk inside the home where her daughter and two grandchildren were brutally murdered the day before.

For family, it’s been too difficult to talk, but friends are sharing Alina’s life.

Svetlana Murza knew Alina for more than 10 years. It’s hard for her to believe she’s gone.

“She is somebody you would look up to,” she said. “There’s only good things about her. You’re never going to find anything bad, anything bad to say about her.”

Alina moved to the United States from Belarus in 1998. She was a fixture at her church, teaching children, and in 2008 she married Denis.

“My parents always looked at them and said ‘I think they’re the best couple ever,’” Svetlana said. “I can’t believe it, a person as nice as her, I don’t believe it. I don’t know why this happened, why God let this happen.”

Tim Yaroshchuk lives across the street. He’s not only a neighbor, he’s also a cousin. Denis knocked on his door to tell him his wife and two young children, Emmanuela, 3, and Avenir, 2, were dead.

“It was very shocking,” he said.

Now Tim is helping family members clean up the devastation inside, even loading the toddler’s strollers to be taken away.

For Svetlana, despite these painful images, she said she wanted to be close to the family.

“I just came here … I guess to say goodbye … I don’t know,” she said, her voice breaking up.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2012/10/24/family-friends-mourn-young-mother-children-killed-in-rancho-cordova/
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Empty Re: AVENIR and EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA

Post by willcarney Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:20 pm

Official details triple homicide: 'Something bad was brewing' KCRA.com

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Rancho-blurb-2-jpg

A church leader described the Rancho Cordova relatives killed in a triple homicide one day ago as a "very peaceful, nice family."

Denis Bukhantsov arrived home to find his wife, Alina Bukhantsov, and two of the couple's children dead.

His brother, 19-year-old Grigoriy Bukhantsov, was arrested Wednesday morning on suspicion of killing all three.

The victims included a 2-year-old son, Avenir, and a 3-year-old daughter, Emmanuella. A 6-month-old boy, Marc, was found unharmed at the duplex.

Bukhantsov is being held at the Sacramento County Jail, ineligible for bail on three murder charges.

"We don’t know for sure what was the catalyst to lead to this -- obviously, (a) very serious incident -- but everything that we have learned throughout the course of the investigation so far suggests that (Grigoriy Bukhantsov) just didn’t have a good relationship with family members," said Sgt. Jason Ramos, of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department. "And there have been some suggestions that something bad was brewing for some time. But I don’t think anybody could have foreseen an act of this nature."

Rocklin police caught up with Bukhantsov about 2 a.m. at a Denny's restaurant. He was tracked through a minivan he drove from the home on De Soto Way -- where the killings took place.

The teen was asleep in a booth with a plate of chicken-fried steak with gravy when police approached him. After he was taken in for several hours of questioning, the Sheriff's Department made the arrest.

"We had developed information through the course of the night that had led us to be looking at him -- and information that came from family members," Ramos said.

Bukhantsov didn't have a permanent residence.

"There was information fairly early in the investigation that caused our interest to be directed toward this suspect, but we didn’t want to have tunnel vision," Ramos said. "We never want to limit ourselves to what possibilities may be present, as far as more than one suspect."

Ramos described the manner of the attack as a "sharp force trauma" such as a "stab, slashing, slicing," but declined to say what kind of weapon was used or go into further detail pending a coroner's inquiry. He said there was no forced entry into the home.

It was Bethany Slavic Missionary Church Pastor Stephan Skots who spoke of Denis and Alina on Wednesday morning.

Alina moved to the Sacramento-area from Belarus with her family in 2007, where she soon met Denis, who is originally from the Ukraine.

The pair were married at the church just a few months after announcing their engagement in 2008.

Videos posted online showed the couple posing for wedding pictures in San Francisco and Denis singing a love song in Russian to Alina.

Skots added that Denis is a youth leader and works on the church sound system. Alina taught Sunday school.

"She always helped. She was a young mother with three children. But she was very open to people," Skots told KCRA 3.

Alina, who recently graduated from Sacramento State, was described by friends as a loving mother.

On Wednesday, people were seen leaving balloons, stuffed animals and flowers at the family's home, and the church was planning a funeral service for the victims.

"That family was so loving. They were always holding hands at church. They were always so much in love. She always had a smile on her face," family friend Svetlana Murza said.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/49539217/ns/local_news-sacramento_ca/

willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

AVENIR  and  EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA Empty Re: AVENIR and EMMANUELA BUKHANSTOV - 2 and 3 yo - /Accused: Uncle Grigoriy Bukhanstov - Sacramento, CA

Post by ladibug Thu Oct 25, 2012 2:43 pm

Oh William, what is going on with these teenagers? Drugs, violent video games, no faith? It is too horrendous to comprehend how these teens, so close to being children themselves, can violently murder someone; how can anyone violently murder children. I am so thankful that that the father still has baby Mark.
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by willcarney Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:45 pm

I know. I shed a few tears and I am not even related.
Contrary to believe men DO cry. My heart and soul is sad for the father I know he is sheding some tears. Yes, thank God the little one is alive. I hope they get justice.

William
willcarney
willcarney

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down