Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO

3 posters

Go down

Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO Empty Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO

Post by willcarney Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 pm

4 missing girls found in Greeley apartment, 2 men face charges
Posted on: 6:34 pm, November 5, 2012, by David Mitchell, updated on: 07:54pm, November 5, 2012

GREELEY, Colo. — Four girls who were reported missing in Greeley were found in a family friend’s apartment and two men now face sex assault charges according to police.

The girls were reported missing Sunday night.

Eighteen-year-old Uriel Garcia and Mefe Cruz-Berula, 19, were both arrested. Cruz-Berula is charged with sexual assault on a child and contributing to the delinquency of a minor. Garcia faces a charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Police say one of the girls was assaulted and the other three were unharmed. The girls are ages 12, 10, 6 and 5.

All four girls are back with their families.

Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO Suspects
Mefe Cruz=Berula, left, and Urial Garcia

http://kdvr.com/2012/11/05/4-missing-girls-found-in-greeley-apartment-2-men-face-sex-assault-charges/

I'm glad they were all found alive. It's sad that one was sexually assualted. Fortunately they caught these monsters before they assualted and murdered all of them. They should be castrated.
William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO Empty Re: Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO

Post by twinkletoes Wed Nov 07, 2012 8:42 pm

There is no telling what plans these POSs had in mind for these little girls. I'm sure they were in terror the whole time and will remember that terror for the rest of their lives.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO Empty Re: Unnamed girls - 12, 10, 6, 5 yo - accused Uriel Garcia & Mefe Berula - Greeley CO

Post by LittleGirl37 Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:30 am

Unbelievable! Thankfully the children are safe! Unfortunately, if my instincts are right, these children probably arent the 1st of their victims...
LittleGirl37
LittleGirl37
Squirrel Hunter
Squirrel Hunter

Job/hobbies : Social Worker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down