Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged: Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV

4 posters

Go down

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV Empty Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged: Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV

Post by WandaCW Wed Nov 07, 2012 6:51 am

My grandson Aydin Toler was murdered by his mother's boyfriend. He is in jail right now awaiting trial. Does anyone know of any support groups for survivors?

WandaCW
Cricket Tracker
Cricket Tracker

Back to top Go down

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV Empty Aydin Toler - 2 yo - accused Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV

Post by willcarney Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:07 pm

10/18/2012 Trooper: Stories Didn't Add Up In Child's Death
Staff Logan

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV MUG%20SHOT2

A toddler is dead and his mother's live-in boyfriend is behind bars charged with killing him.

State Police arrested Nicholas Turkale, 25, of Amherstdale in Logan County on Wednesday. He faces charges of first degree murder and murder of a child by a parent, guardian, of custodian.

State Police have not identified the child, but published reports indicate he's 2-year-old Aydin Toler. He was taken to the hospital with severe injuries which his mother and Turkale say he suffered in a fall in the bathroom.

"Upon speaking with numerous medical personnel and the autopsy report, the story didn't seem to be consistent with the type of injuries the child received," said Corporal C.D. Kuhn with the West Virginia State Police.

Troopers say after getting the stories from the mother and Turkale they continued to press the inconsistencies of the story.

"After questioning both the mother and the live-in boyfriend, the live-in boyfriend actually confessed to causing the injuries on the child," said Kuhn.

The criminal complaint says Turkale admitted to slamming the boy into a door frame.

Kuhn would not elaborate on what the motive may have been. Turkale had lived with the child and his mother since he was six-months old.

Turkale is now lodged in the Southwestern Regional Jail.

http://www.wvmetronews.com/news.cfm?func=displayfullstory&storyid=55710

Update On Toddler's Death
We have a few more details about the death of 2 year old boy in Logan County.

Aydin Toler died at a hospital in Charleston on Wednesday from a severe head injury.

His mother, Robin Toler and her live in boyfriend, 25 year old Nicholas Turkale, both of Crites, told hospital workers and the police the boy had fallen while climbing on a sink in the bathroom.

Corporal C.D. Kuhn with the West Virginia State Police says medical professionals and police knew almost immediately the story wasn’t true.

"Upon speaking with numerous medical personnel and the autopsy report, the story didn't seem to be consistent with the type of injuries the child received. After questioning both the mother and the live-in boyfriend, the live-in boyfriend actually confessed to causing the injuries on the child," said Kuhn.

Police say Turkale shoved the toddler into a door frame, which caused a skull fracture, killing the child. Kuhn would not elaborate on what the motive may have been. Turkale had lived with the child and his mother since he was six-months old.

He faces charges of first degree murder and murder of a child by a parent, guardian, or custodian. According to the Regional Jails website he is housed at Southwestern Regional Jail without bond.
http://wvowradio.com/Article.asp?id=2555993&spid=37834
Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV 5107632

Sorry for you loss. I am not too familiar with any services but some here might be. Such a cute little boy. My heart is broken for you and him.
William

willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV Empty Re: Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged: Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:20 am

What a beautiful precious little boy. This is too tragic for words.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV Empty Re: Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged: Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:38 am

WandaCW wrote:My grandson Aydin Toler was murdered by his mother's boyfriend. He is in jail right now awaiting trial. Does anyone know of any support groups for survivors?

Families Of Murdered Children Support Group

http://fmcsg.tripod.com/

When I am afraid I will trust in you! Psalm 56:3

When I amWhen I am afraid I will trust in you! Psalm 56:3 afraid I will trust in you! Psalm 56:3

I am afraid I will trust in you! Psalm 56:3 afraid I will trust in you! Psalm 56:3
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:44 am

Another POS mother. Another POS boyfriend. Another dead precious child.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 12, 2012 7:53 am

Feature Story

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV 5107632

Update On Toddler's Death

We have a few more details about the death of 2 year old boy in Logan County.

Aydin Toler died at a hospital in Charleston on Wednesday from a severe head injury.

His mother, Robin Toler and her live in boyfriend, 25 year old Nicholas
Turkale, both of Crites, told hospital workers and the police the boy
had fallen while climbing on a sink in the bathroom.

Corporal C.D. Kuhn with the West Virginia State Police says medical
professionals and police knew almost immediately the story wasn’t true.

"Upon speaking with numerous medical personnel and the autopsy report, the
story didn't seem to be consistent with the type of injuries the child
received. After questioning both the mother and the live-in boyfriend, the live-in boyfriend actually
confessed to causing the injuries on the child," said Kuhn.

Police say Turkale shoved the toddler into a door frame, which caused a skull fracture, killing the child. Kuhn
would not elaborate on what the motive may have been. Turkale had lived
with the child and his mother since he was six-months old.

He faces charges of first degree murder and murder of a child by a parent, guardian, or custodian. According to the Regional Jails website he is housed at Southwestern Regional Jail without bond.

http://wvowradio.com/Article.asp?id=2555993&spid=37834
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:12 am

ANY mother who would lie to protect the murderer of her very own child needs to be charged and prosecuted.

I will contact the prosecutor and inquire about why this POS woman has not been charged,

This is so repulsive to me. If a parent refuses to protect their child and lies to protect his murderer, what is our world coming to?

Please, please become active and demand that these women are prosecuted.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Mon Nov 12, 2012 8:17 am

UPDATE: Probable Cause Found in Toddler's Death Case

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV Wsaz_NicholasTurkale

UPDATE 10/26/12 @ 2:20 p.m.

LOGAN COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A little boy is dead and the case against the man accused of killing him is moving forward.

Nicholas Turkale had his preliminary hearing Friday morning in Logan County.

The magistrate in the case found enough evidence to send it to the grand jury.

Police say Turkale slammed Aydin Toler's head into a door frame.

Aydin who was just two-years-old died from his injuries.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Logan-State-Police-Investigating-Toddlers-Death-174649541.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:51 pm

twinkletoes wrote:UPDATE: Probable Cause Found in Toddler's Death Case

Aydin Toler - 2 yo - / Charged:  Mother's boyfriend Nicholas Turkale - Amherstdale WV Wsaz_NicholasTurkale

LOGAN COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A little boy is dead and the case against the man accused of killing him is moving forward.

http://www.wsaz.com/news/headlines/Logan-State-Police-Investigating-Toddlers-Death-174649541.html

Let me guess....it was the bathroom door frame, and the little boy had an accident.

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Tue Nov 13, 2012 11:53 pm

cindmo wrote:
twinkletoes wrote:UPDATE: Probable Cause Found in Toddler's Death Case

Let me guess....it was the bathroom door frame, and the little boy had an accident.

Yep, these murdered babies are always falling. NOT.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down