Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL

2 posters

Go down

Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL Empty Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL

Post by Verogal Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:45 am

OP comment: I watched the news at 6:00 live stream on Click Orlando...lets say I am not happy at all! And, will watch at 11:00...will comment more later...and, per Jeff he said 98 percent of her computer was not searched? HUH?..and, curious as to why Bozo released this to begin with...which promted al the work on WS thread that has come to fuition...wonder if PIP investigatged from the blogger from WS who deserve the credit...imo!!!)

If you’ve followed the Casey Anthony saga since 2008, you’ll want to see WKMG-Channel 6’s report at 11 tonight.

Some people have dismissed the report as old news or a sweeps-month stunt.

I can tell you, after going to the station to watch the report this afternoon, that it isn’t old news. Instead, WKMG makes news, and you’ll hear more about that in the days to come.

Channel 6 let me watch the segment on the condition that I didn’t give away details. (I will be writing more after the report airs at 11 tonight.)

What I can say is that investigative reporter Tony Pipitone has supplied information that will fascinate anyone who followed the case and trial. He has been digging for those details since July, when he read defense attorney Jose Baez’s book, “Presumed Guilty.” And Pipitone will leave you to draw your own conclusions.

My first conclusion: George Anthony, Casey’s dad, should be relieved.

But that’s my first reaction. You’ll need to watch to form your own.

A few more thoughts: In reporting, the glory is in the details, and Pipitone supplies them. Pipitone, one of the best reporters in town, reminds you that investigative reporting requires digging.

If that’s a sweeps-month stunt, we could use more of them.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2012/11/casey-anthony-a-report-you-should-see.html
Verogal
Verogal
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL Empty Re: Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL

Post by Verogal Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:46 am

LINK for ClickOrlando live stream if you want to further watch the newscasts.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/WATCH-LIVE-Local-6-News/-/1637132/4231796/-/iyw9c5/-/index.html
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL Empty Re: Casey Anthony: A report you should see--HAL

Post by Verogal Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:48 am

I will post the thread by WS later tonight...good read if you are up to it all again...promted by AZ Attorney and JWG AFTER Bozo made his comments about the suffocation in HIS book...AZ A and JWG did alot of work on this...and, kind of seems that PIP picked up on it.
Verogal
Verogal

Back to top Go down

Post by mermaid55 Wed Nov 21, 2012 12:53 am

WTH!
BBL to read more about it. thumbs up Thanks Mom and Vero.
mermaid55
mermaid55

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down