Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOGUIERA MICHAEL ZIEGLER - 3 yo - Bullhead City AZ

Go down

NOGUIERA MICHAEL ZIEGLER - 3 yo - Bullhead City AZ Empty NOGUIERA MICHAEL ZIEGLER - 3 yo - Bullhead City AZ

Post by mom_in_il Wed Nov 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Mother seeks help finding missing son
Warrant issued for father in custody dispute

By CAT SMITH/The Daily News
Published: Sunday, November 18, 2012 12:51 AM MST

NOGUIERA MICHAEL ZIEGLER - 3 yo - Bullhead City AZ Doc50a891886633e263823917
Noguiera Ziegler
BULLHEAD CITY — It is every mother’s worst nightmare when a child goes missing or is abducted. Police are notified, flyers are hung and searches are started.

But when the abductor is a parent whose custodial rights have been taken away, it can become a struggle to get the search off the ground.

For Bullhead City resident Lazzette Cardenas, her nightmare began Aug. 15 when she went to the home of her ex-boyfriend, Jacob Cody Coon-Ziegler, in Needles, to pick up her 3-year-old son, Noguiera Michael Ziegler, after a Mohave County Superior Court Judge granted full custody to Cardenas.

“He refused to follow the temporary order the judge gave, which was following the Mohave County guidelines for me to visit so my son could get used to me after being apart from me since March,” said Cardenas.

With court papers in hand, Cardenas went to Ziegler’s address in Needles and found no sign of him or her son.

It was the moment Cardenas’ world stopped.

“The police (San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office) in Needles told me it wasn’t their jurisdiction. I went back and forth for days before SBCSO did anything about it,” Cardenas said. “The officer who spoke with me told me it was against the law to withhold a child from the custodial parent.

“Finally, the deputies went with me the next day, contacted a person living at the residence and went inside to investigate, but did not find either of them. The officer told me it looked like they were warned ahead of time.”

With her son missing, Cardenas has begun the search by posting online to social media sites, hanging flyers around town and recently, has spoken with the National Center for Missing Children, which is working to put a national missing poster out on the toddler.

“The child abduction group in Needles has been helping me with a lot of the process. They know what he is doing is wrong. I just want my son back with me,” Cardenas said.

According to Emily Fromelt, spokeswoman for Bullhead City Police, a warrant was issued in October for Ziegler on the charge of custodial interference per domestic violence, a Class 4 felony in the state of Arizona. The civil custodial interference case was forwarded to the Mohave County Attorney’s Office.

Cardenas said that Ziegler passes himself off as a mixed-martial arts fighter and could be involved with the events locally. He may be residing with a girlfriend in the Topock/Golden Shores area. Ziegler has immediate family in the Lake Havasu City and Bullhead City area.

Anyone with information on the whereabouts of Coon-Ziegler or the toddler is asked to contact the Bullhead City Police Department at 928-763-1999 or the San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Office at 760-326-9200.

http://www.mohavedailynews.com/articles/2012/11/18/news/local/doc50a891886633e263823917.txt
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down