Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casey reporting assualt in jail?

3 posters

Go down

Casey reporting assualt in jail? Empty Casey reporting assualt in jail?

Post by mom_from_STL Fri Apr 10, 2009 7:22 pm

Casey Anthony sex assault - SHOCK REPORT

[b]By DEREK CLONTZ
Your World Report

In a stunning development that could alter the course of her murder trial, tot-mom Casey Anthony is alleged to have accused three "public employees" of "sexual misconduct," a source close to the case reports.
Officials at Florida's Orange County Sheriff's Department and Orange County Jail , where Anthony has been held since last October, have not responded to the allegation, but one person in a position to know tells Your World Report that " (Anthony) is a liar. "She lied about the disappearance of daughter. She lied about having a nanny who kidnapped her baby daughter Caylee. She lies about everything. Her lies are pathological. Her lies are sick. So now she's told somebody that she's been sexually assaulted in jail?
"Look, I'm right here, right on top of this thing, and I'm telling you that Casey Anthony has been treated with kid gloves, like the Queen of Sheba herself. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, is ever alone with her unless they are under video survelliance or with another cop, jailer or some other official.
"I can't tell you every word that comes out of her mouth - she might very well be telling people she's been abused in some way. Let's face it - she'll say or do anything she can to divert attention from the evidence against her and the charges she faces.

"But I can tell you that nobody has touched in any way that might be deemed inappropriate. "
"I'll stake my reputation on it."
The insider who reported Anthony's alleged comments requested anonymity to avoid reprisals from authorities, but did say: "I reported what she said to my supervisors and everything is above board. I don't want to talk to the TV news shows.
"Every time I do they twist my words and get me in trouble.
"Here's what Casey said. I wrote it down on paper just two or three minutes after she said it, so I know this is accurate.
"She said: '(Name deleted, name deleted and name deleted) rubbed my (expletive deleted) and made me (expletive deleted) their (expletive deleted). They told me if I said anything they would sic (name of fellow inmate deleted) on me. '
Anthony, 23, stands accused or murdering her daugher, Caylee Anthony, 2, last summer. The child's skeletonized remains were found months later in a woods not far from her parents' home in Orlando, Florida, and the case has made headlines the world over.
Her trial is expected to commence next fall. If convicted as charged, she faces life in prison and, possibly, if prosecutors decided to seek the death penalty, execution by lethal injection.
http://www.yourworldreport.com/casey/sex_assault.htm
mom_from_STL
mom_from_STL
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down

Casey reporting assualt in jail? Empty Re: Casey reporting assualt in jail?

Post by alwaysbelieve Fri Apr 10, 2009 9:56 pm

Laughing This would be Casey's backwards way of saying, she isn't getting any! Laughing
alwaysbelieve
alwaysbelieve

Back to top Go down

Post by cindmo Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:33 am

..."Look, I'm right here, right on top of this thing, and I'm telling you that Casey Anthony has been treated with kid gloves, like the Queen of Sheba herself. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, is ever alone with her unless they are under video survelliance or with another cop, jailer or some other official."... :D OK that was immature, sorry...

cindmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down