Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will viewers tune in for ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Lifetime movie? (Video) - Examiner

Go down

Will viewers tune in for ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Lifetime movie? (Video) - Examiner Empty Will viewers tune in for ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Lifetime movie? (Video) - Examiner

Post by mom_in_il Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:04 pm

Will viewers tune in for ‘Prosecuting Casey Anthony’ Lifetime movie? (Video)

January 3, 2013
By: Charisse Van Horn

On Jan. 3, 2013, Broadcast reported on Lifetime’s new lineup and the upcoming movie “Prosecuting Casey Anthony.” As more people prepare to watch the film based on Jeff Ashton’s book, others are saying they refuse to watch the movie as they fear that Casey Anthony will somehow monetarily profit from the picture. The misconception that Casey Anthony would profit from the Lifetime movie prompted Jeff Ashton to turn to Facebook to provide clarification.

“I want to clarify a misconception about the book and the movie. Casey Anthony will not profit in any way from either period! Any photos used of her, and there are more in the movie to my knowledge, are public and used regardless of her permission. I wouldn't participate in any endeavor that benefitted that evil woman. Please spread this message. I don't want the good folks working on the movie to be unfairly lumped in with those [who] are trying to trick the world into believing Casey's latest lies,” the Orlando Sentinel reported.

Did you notice Jeff Ashton referred to Casey Anthony as “that evil woman”? He makes it clear that he wouldn’t be involved in a project if Casey Anthony benefitted.

Still, some are unconvinced and think that if Casey Anthony’s name is mentioned, she must be receiving some sort of financial compensation. There is nothing to indicate this is the case.

“Prosecuting Casey Anthony” premieres on Lifetime on Jan. 19, 2013, and stars Rob Lowe as Jeff Ashton, Elizabeth Mitchell (“Revolution, “GIA,” “Lost”) as Linda Drane-Burdick and Oscar Nunez (“The Office”) as Jose Baez.

http://www.examiner.com/article/will-viewers-tune-for-prosecuting-casey-anthony-lifetime-movie
mom_in_il
mom_in_il
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Back to top Go down