Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC

Go down

DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC Empty DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:51 am

Marine charged with murder in death of infant son

Posted: Feb 14, 2013 1:03 PM EST Updated: Feb 14, 2013 1:04 PM EST

DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC 21198107_BG1
Sgt. Jordan Thomas King (Source: Onslow Co. Sheriff's Office)

JACKSONVILLE, NC (AP) - A Marine from Camp Lejeune has been charged with murder in the death of his 2-month-old son.

Twenty-seven-year-old
Sgt. Jordan Thomas King had been in jail on a count of child abuse
after he brought his son to the Naval Hospital at Camp Lejeune last
Friday.

Authorities said Deklin John King had a fractured skull and bruising on his head.

The
infant was taken off life support Wednesday and the abuse charge was
upgraded to a murder count. Thomas King appears for a bond hearing
Thursday.

He is a five-year veteran of the Marine Corps and is an electrical systems technician.

Attorney Wally Paramore is temporarily representing King and says his client is distraught over his son's death.

abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/local&id=8993183
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC Empty Re: DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC

Post by twinkletoes Sat Feb 16, 2013 7:34 pm

DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC 133385 DEKLIN JOHN KING - 2 months - / Charged: Father Sgt Jordan Thomas King - Jacksonville NC 371647
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down