Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Jane" Estrella-Ramos - 4 yo - / Arrested: Mother Yashira Estrella-Ramos - Kissimmee, FL

Go down

"Jane" Estrella-Ramos - 4 yo - / Arrested: Mother Yashira Estrella-Ramos - Kissimmee, FL Empty "Jane" Estrella-Ramos - 4 yo - / Arrested: Mother Yashira Estrella-Ramos - Kissimmee, FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:35 am

Mom burned 4-year-old's hands as punishment, police say

"Jane" Estrella-Ramos - 4 yo - / Arrested: Mother Yashira Estrella-Ramos - Kissimmee, FL 420x525
Yashira Estrella-Ramos, 32, was arrested on a charge of aggravated child abuse.

7:35 p.m. EST, March 5, 2013

A Kissimmee woman was arrested Sunday after her 4-year-old daughter told police that her mom punished her by burning her hands on a stove, investigators said Tuesday.

Yashira Estrella-Ramos, 32, was arrested on a charge of aggravated child abuse.

The state Department of Children and Families received a report that the child had burns on the tops of both hands and called police, authorities said.

The girl told officers her mother burned her because she was angry that the child had spilled bleach in the laundry room, police said. She also demonstrated how her mother burned her, they said.

The girl had second-degree burns on both hands, investigators said.

Estrella-Ramos was released from the Osceola County Jail early Tuesday. Bail was set at $5,000.

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/os-hands-burned-mother-arrested-20130305,0,773755.story?track=rss
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

"Jane" Estrella-Ramos - 4 yo - / Arrested: Mother Yashira Estrella-Ramos - Kissimmee, FL Empty Re: "Jane" Estrella-Ramos - 4 yo - / Arrested: Mother Yashira Estrella-Ramos - Kissimmee, FL

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:41 am

Of course she spilled it. A bottle of bleach is too heavy for a 4 year old. Not to mention, too dangerous.

How do these POS people think of these evil things to do to their precious children?
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down