Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV

2 posters

Go down

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Empty SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:31 pm

UPSHUR COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A statewide Amber Alert has been issued Tuesday night for a 16-year-old girl believed to be in extreme danger.

West Virginia State Police troopers are looking for Shaina Nicole Tenney, 16, who is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and 225 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen at a residence located in Rock Cave, W.Va., and is believed to be in extreme danger.

Upshur County is located in central West Virginia and north of the Huntington-Charleston corridor.

The girl was last seen wearing black stretch pants, gray shirt with a black or gray hoodie and white tennis shoes.

She was likely abducted by a family member identified as Margel Tenney, who is 5 feet 8 inches tall and 200 pounds with blue eyes. Margel Tenney was said to be wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jeans and Red Wing boots, police say.

They may be traveling in a 2003 tan Ford Taurus with the license plate number 2LW-179.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Shaina Nicole Tenney, please call the West Virginia State Police Buckhannon
detachment at (304) 473-4200, your local state police detachment, your local 911 agency or dial *sp on your cell phone.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.

http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/BREAKING-NEWS-Amber-Alert-Issued-for-Teen-Feared-to-be-in-Extreme-Danger-197687491.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Empty Re: SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV

Post by twinkletoes Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:43 pm

Posted: Tue 7:55 PM, Mar 12, 2013

Updated: Tue 11:40 PM, Mar 12, 2013

BREAKING NEWS: Amber Alert Issued for Teen and Infant Daughter; Both in 'Extreme Danger'

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Wsaz_GraceHopeTenney

UPSHUR COUNTY, W.Va. (WSAZ) -- A 7-month-old girl also is reported missing in a statewide Amber Alert issued Tuesday night, and she -- along with her mother -- are said to be in extreme danger, West Virginia State Police say.

Grace Hope Tenney, the 7-month-old daughter of Shaina Nicole Tenney, 16, is the second missing person.

West Virginia State Police troopers are looking for both victims. Shaina Nicole Tenney is described as 5 feet 2 inches tall and 225 pounds with black hair and hazel eyes. She was last seen at a residence located in Rock Cave, W.Va., and is believed to be in extreme danger.

Grace weighs 19 pounds and is 2 feet, 4 inches tall. She has black hair. She was last seen wearing a flowered sundress with a pink coat.

Upshur County is located in central West Virginia and north of the Huntington-Charleston corridor.

Shaina Nicole Tenney was last seen wearing black stretch pants, gray shirt with a black or gray hoodie and white tennis shoes.

She and her daughter likely were abducted by a family member identified as Margel Tenney, who is 5 feet 8 inches tall and 200
pounds with blue eyes. Margel Tenney was said to be wearing a black sweatshirt, blue jeans and Red Wing boots, police say.

Police say Margel Tenney is Shaina Tenney's stepfather.

They may be traveling in a 2003 tan Ford Taurus with the license plate number 2LW-179. Troopers believe the suspect and victims could be headed to Texas. They were last seen traveling on W.Va. 20 southbound near the Upshur and Webster county line.

If you have any information on the whereabouts of Shaina Nicole Tenney and her daughter, please call the West Virginia State
Police Buckhannon detachment at (304) 473-4200, your local state police detachment, your local 911 agency or dial *sp on your cell phone.

Keep clicking on WSAZ.com for the latest information.

http://www.wsaz.com/breaking/home/BREAKING-NEWS-Amber-Alert-Issued-for-Teen-Feared-to-be-in-Extreme-Danger-197687491.html
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Empty Re: SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:23 am

UPDATE: Amber Alert Canceled, WV Teen and Baby Safe

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV 21602975_BG1
Grace Tenney
SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV 21602975_BG2
Shaina and Grace Tenney
SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV 21602975_BG3

Update:

The Amber Alert issued on Tuesday night has been canceled. Grace Tenney and Shaina Tenney have been found and are safe, according to State Police.

State Police said Grace, Shaina, Shaina's brother and Margel Tenney were found Wednesday morning on Interstate 79 south at mile marker 104 in Lewis County.

Margel Tenney is now in custody and is being transported to the State Police Weston Detachment. You can read more about Tenney's arrest here.

Update:

The vehicle carrying an abducted teen and her baby has been spotted in Ohio, according to an Amber Alert issued there.

According to the alert, the 2003 tan four-door Ford Taurus was sighted entering the state by I-77 around 9 p.m. Tuesday night.

WVSP confirm that troopers were investigating sexual abuse by a parent or guardian allegations against Margel Tenney, 57, just before abducting his step-daughter and her baby.

According to an updated release, troopers interviewed Tenney at the Buckhannon detachment Tuesday. While they interviewed another family member, troopers said Tenney left the detachment and went to his home in Kanawha Head and abducted Shaina Tenney and her 7 month old baby, Grace.

Troopers believe Tenney then traveled to Webster County to pick up a James Tenney. No word on his relation to the subjects involved at this time.

Tenney changed vehicles at a gas station in Belington, where he told witnesses that he was headed for Texas with all three passengers.

Update:

Authorities are now looking for a 2003 tan four-door Ford Taurus with West Virginia license plate 2LW-179. State police confirmed abductor Margel Tenney switched vehicles and may be on their way to Texas.

http://www.wboy.com/story/21602975/update-amber-alert-canceled-wv-teen-and-baby-safe
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:41 am

Margel Tenney Arrested on Sexual Abuse Charges

West Virginia State Police
have arrested and charged Margel Tenney, 57, of Rock Cave, with two
counts of sexual abuse by a parent or guardian.

Troopers received a statement from a 14-year-old juvenile victim
stating that Tenney cornered her in his bedroom and sexually assaulted
her.

State Police arrested Tenney on Wednesday morning near mile marker 104 on Interstate 79. Tenney was believed to have fled the area on Tuesday after being interviewed by authorities for sexual abuse allegations.

Tenney told State Police that he didn't remember sexually assaulting
the girl. He also said that he confessed to the lord and he doesn't
need to confess to law enforcement.

Tenney was arraigned in Lewis County court Wednesday morning. Tenney
is being held in Tygart Valley Regional Jail on $100,000 bail.

State police said the charges do not involve the girls Tenney is accused of abducting.

Tenney is facing additional charges in Upshur County, where his case will be heard.

http://www.wboy.com/story/21630608/margel-tenney-arrests-on-sexual-abuse-charges
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Thu Mar 14, 2013 2:43 am

None of these articles have dates. Weird.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:33 am

AMBER ALERT VICTIM

Teen At Center Of Amber Alert Relieved To Be Back With Mother

Mar. 14, 2013 4:18 PM EDT

An Amber Alert ended with a teenager and her baby safe and their accused
abductor in jail. The victim and her mother spoke to Eyewitness News
about the events that prompted the alert.

Tired from a night of little sleep, but now safe, 16-year-old Shaina
Tenney said she was never in fear for her or her 7-month-old daughter's
life after police said her stepfather abducted them.

"I was kind of scared and nervous all at the same time," Shaina Tenney said.

The incident brought a mixture of emotions for both Shaina and her mother Edie.

"I didn't know if he took them off and I'd never see them again,” Edie Tenney said. “ I didn't know what to think."

Edie said she was talking with investigators Tuesday about a sexual abuse investigation involving her husband Margel.

Edie said Margel left the State Police detachment, picked up Shaina and her baby Grace and took off, prompting an Amber Alert.

"I felt that they would be safe with him, but we didn't know what his state of mind would be," Edie Tenney said.

For several hours, Shaina said, she and her daughter stayed in the
car that Margel was driving, starting in Upshur County, then into
Webster, where they picked up Shaina's 18-year-old brother.

From there, he traded cars in Barbour County, before finally going into the Fairmont area and crossing into Ohio.

Shaina said, in-and-out of sleep, she remembers the flashing yellow of the Amber Alert signs along the side of the road.

“I was scared, but I went on my own decision,” Shaina Tenney said.

Shaina said she doesn't know why her stepfather wanted to go to
Ohio, but said he decided to head back Wednesday morning. It was then
that a Lewis County state trooper recognized the car and pulled it over.

The tense evening and morning had thousands of people on edge,
waiting to hear that Shaina and her little girl were all right, and
Shaina said they are.

"I'm relieved that I'm back home with my mom,” Shaina Tenney said.

Charges stemming from the Amber Alert against Margel Tenney are pending.

http://www.wchstv.com/newsroom/eyewitness/130313_14563.shtml
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:19 am

I still don't get what went on here No (I miss the guy scratching his head). It sounds like they left voluntarily with him, but then why wouldn't the Mom know? And just what was his reason for taking both kids and the baby to Ohio? Quoting Twinkletoes "weird"!
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:14 am

ladibug wrote:I still don't get what went on here SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV 126283 (I miss the guy scratching his head). It sounds like they left voluntarily with him, but then why wouldn't the Mom know? And just what was his reason for taking both kids and the baby to Ohio? Quoting Twinkletoes "weird"!

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV M78xD5BrgMT69McamKhdE_A
SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrthqTu_GGyTvi5UNHukVvWSgvj8yorJQ9E6cNSTgVPbquyo_gSHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV 1083711-Clipart-Confused-Emoticon-Smiley-Scratching-His-Head-Royalty-Free-Vector-Illustration

SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB2j5EudJ-gqI-7515qLLmGbQkvNl23Ons5rup9JDVASrYLqt5SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR9gJmpKMQfGhUvB1lOb8RsbNcotghOkY05V4skUv1kbuIuJ1rHbg
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by twinkletoes Fri Mar 15, 2013 5:32 am

I wondered if the step father is the father of her baby. It's just weird, something is amiss.
SHAINA NICOLE and GRACE HOPE TENNEY - 16 yo, 7 months - Rock Cave, WV Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQB2j5EudJ-gqI-7515qLLmGbQkvNl23Ons5rup9JDVASrYLqt5
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down