Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JOMEI JOHNSON - 4 months - /Accused: Taylor Bush, mother - Denver, CO

2 posters

Go down

JOMEI JOHNSON - 4 months - /Accused: Taylor Bush, mother - Denver, CO Empty JOMEI JOHNSON - 4 months - /Accused: Taylor Bush, mother - Denver, CO

Post by willcarney Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:20 pm

DA files abuse charges against mom accused in infant’s death

Posted on: 3:42 pm, March 18, 2013, by Thomas Hendrick

JOMEI JOHNSON - 4 months - /Accused: Taylor Bush, mother - Denver, CO Taylor-bush
Taylor Bush is charged with one count of child abuse resulting in death. (Photo: Denver DA)

DENVER — The Denver district attorney filed charges Friday against a mother accused of causing the death of her 4-month-old child.

Taylor Bush, 22, is charged with one count of child abuse resulting in death, said DA spokeswoman Lynn Kimbrough.

Bush’s son, Jomei Johnson, died on March 6 after being rushed to Children’s Hospital after he stopped breathing, Kimbrough said. He died the next day.

Doctors found a skull fracture and bleeding in the brain. “The charge alleges that Bush caused the fatal injuries,” Kimbrough said.

Bush is being held on a $100,000 bond. Her next court appearance is March 19.

http://kdvr.com/2013/03/18/da-files-abuse-charges-against-mom-accused-in-infants-death/

I had a temper when I was younger but I would have never, ever hit a baby or a child. She should be charged with murder. William

Last edited by twinkletoes on Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Change name to caps)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

JOMEI JOHNSON - 4 months - /Accused: Taylor Bush, mother - Denver, CO Empty Re: JOMEI JOHNSON - 4 months - /Accused: Taylor Bush, mother - Denver, CO

Post by twinkletoes Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:37 pm

This isn't abuse, it is murder.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down