Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAMUEL CABRERA Jr - 3 months - / Accused: Samuel Cabrera, father - Philadelphia, PA

2 posters

Go down

SAMUEL CABRERA Jr - 3 months - / Accused: Samuel Cabrera, father - Philadelphia, PA Empty SAMUEL CABRERA Jr - 3 months - / Accused: Samuel Cabrera, father - Philadelphia, PA

Post by willcarney Wed Apr 17, 2013 1:17 pm

Philadelphia dad accused of beating 3-month-old son to death
By David Chang, NBC10.com

A Philadelphia father has been accused of beating his 3-month-old son to death.

Samuel Cabrera, 27, was arrested and charged with murder.

Cabrera’s neighbor, Rashawn Reddick, didn’t hold back her disgust when she learned of the accusations.

“It makes me sick to my stomach,” she said. “A 3-month-old innocent baby. It makes me want to cry.”

Last Tuesday, 3-month-old Samuel Cabrera Jr., of the 600 block of North 63rd Street, was rushed to the Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia in critical condition.

Doctors say the baby had suffered two broken bones, a ruptured spleen and liver and that all of his abdominal organs had been crushed. The child later died from his injuries.
When Cabrera and the child’s mother were questioned, sources close to the investigation say the couple gave conflicting stories.

The mother allegedly told detectives they found the baby pale and unconscious. She claimed that the baby became bruised after she and Cabrera pounded on his chest while performing CPR.
Cabrera allegedly told police however that he was trying to knock the family dog off the bed and accidentally hit the baby.

Sources told NBC10's Nefertiti Jaquez that Cabrera eventually confessed to killing his own child. He was arrested and charged with murder.

Cabrera's 15-month-old daughter as well as three other children his partner had from a previous relationship also lived with the couple, according to sources close to the investigation. All of the children are currently living with relatives.

Officials also say they spotted bruises on the 15-month-old girl and are trying to determine whether Cabrera also abused her.

The mother has not been charged. Cabrera is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on May 1.

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/04/17/17791508-philadelphia-dad-accused-of-beating-3-month-old-son-to-death?lite

Bruises on the little girl too. The mother should have known about this abuse, she should be charged. Maybe in time she will be. William

Last edited by twinkletoes on Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:49 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Correct title to proper format)
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

SAMUEL CABRERA Jr - 3 months - / Accused: Samuel Cabrera, father - Philadelphia, PA Empty Re: SAMUEL CABRERA Jr - 3 months - / Accused: Samuel Cabrera, father - Philadelphia, PA

Post by twinkletoes Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:50 pm

The mother should be arrested.

Another POS mother. Another POS man. Another precious baby, dead.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down