Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX

2 posters

Go down

WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX Empty WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX

Post by twinkletoes Thu May 30, 2013 7:46 am

AMBER ALERT: Missing 3-year-old, 6-year-old brothers

Published: 5/29 9:15 pm
Updated: 5/29 11:32 pm

WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX Story

An Amber Alert has been issued for William Sage Walker, 6, and Thomas Darwin Walker, 3. (News 4 San Antonio)

SAN ANTONIO -- An Amber Alert has just been issued for two brothers from our area. They are 3-year-old Thomas
Darwin Walker and 6-year-old William Sage Walker.

Police say they were abducted last Thursday and are with their non-custodial mother, 35-year-old Brandy Romano.

A photo of Romano has not yet been released, but officers say she is 5 feet, 2 inches tall and weighs 105 pounds. She also has blue eyes and blonde hair.

She's believed to be driving a 2005 Kia Sedona with Texas license plate: BDV9751.

Police say Thomas is 3 feet tall and weighs 35 pounds. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. William is 3 feet, 5 inches tall and weighs 42 pounds. He also has blue eyes and blonde hair.

If you see them, call the San Antonio Police Department's Missing Persons Unit at (210) 207 - 7660.

http://www.woai.com/news/local/story/AMBER-ALERT-Missing-3-year-old-6-year-old-brothers/ZTygUgx390OmpaaVyUUYuw.cspx

Last edited by twinkletoes on Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX Empty Re: WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX

Post by ladibug Sat Jun 08, 2013 3:37 am

Kidnapped boys found in Costa Rica
William Sage Walker, Thomas Darwin Walker to be reunited with father

Published On: Jun 05 2013 03:00:59 PM CDT

SAN ANTONIO -
Two brothers who were allegedly kidnapped by their mother and her new husband have been located in Costa Rica, San Antonio police said on Wednesday.

The boys -- identified as 3-year-old William Sage Walker and his 6-year-old
brother, Thomas Darwin Walker -- are in the process of being reunited with their father.
Their mother, Brandy Romano, and her new husband, Raymond Grant Romano, are
in the custody of Costa Rican officials and charges are pending.

Tom Walker, the boys' father, said in May, when the boys were reported missing, that his
divorce was amicable and he and his ex-wife had a shared custody arrangement that seemed to be working. However, Walker said he became concerned when their mother wanted to take their sons out of the country on vacation. "I didn't want them leaving the country because I was afraid she would not come back with them," Walker said.

A spokeswoman for SAPD said an Amber Alert was never issued for the missing boys because it began as a custodial issue.

http://www.ksat.com/news/kidnapped-boys-found-in-costa-rica/-/478452/20437256/-/wpicf9/-/index.html
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX Empty Re: WILLIAM SAGE AND THOMAS DARWIN WALKER - 6 and 3 yo - San Antonio, TX

Post by twinkletoes Sat Jun 08, 2013 2:09 pm

There was an Amber Alert.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down

Post by ladibug Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:45 am

LOL "An Amber Alert has been issued for William Sage Walker, 6, and Thomas Darwin Walker, 3. (News 4 San Antonio)" It's how news is reported these days, what can I say?

Twink, I noticed that and just No ! Glad the kids were found safe. Wonder if their mother was really planning on not returning?
ladibug
ladibug

Job/hobbies : Collecting feral cats

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down