Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL

2 posters

Go down

ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL Empty ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL

Post by willcarney Mon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm

MOM STABBED BABY 21 TIMES So Cops Would Not To Take Him Away
ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL Extralarge
COOK COUNTY CRIMINAL COURTHOUSE — Kimberlynn Bolanos told police that she killed her 5-month-old son to prevent police from taking him away because she smoked crack, prosecutors said.
Bolanos, 21, appeared in Cook County Criminal Court on Friday on charges she murdered Isaac Bolanos. She is charged with stabbing the boy to death in a Lincoln Square Motel on May 30.

Assistant State’s Attorney Bridget O’Brien said Isaac suffered 21 stab wounds in his head and eight in his chest, and his throat was slashed from ear to ear.

Her public defender said Bolanos, who used to work for the Chicago Park District, has serious mental health issues.

O’Brien said Bolanos was staying with her son at the Diplomat Motel, 5230 N. Lincoln Ave., when her boyfriend came over on May 29.

She left to go to a nearby store, where she bought a package of knives, razors and a large knife, O’Brien said. She returned to the hotel, where she and her boyfriend drank, smoked crack and had sex before going to bed for the night.

The next morning, as the couple was making plans for the day, Bolanos went into the bathroom saying she was going to take a shower, and she took the boy with her, O’Brien said.

When she failed to emerge 30 minutes later, the boyfriend tried to get inside. After he forced his way in, he found Isaac sitting in his car seat, wounded and bloodied, O’Brien said.

A motel clerk last week said a man came to her about 10:30 a.m., asking her to call 911.

“Call the police. The lady killed my son! The lady killed my son!” the clerk said the man shouted.

When officers arrived, Bolanos told them police were going to take her baby away from her, “so she killed him instead,” O’Brien said.

http://www.secretsofthefed.com/mom-stabbed-baby-21-times-so-cops-would-not-to-take-him-away/

Crack and sex was more important than the life of a little angel. ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL 380822 Sad what some people have become. William
willcarney
willcarney
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : NEVER assume your child is safe, KNOW.

Back to top Go down

ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL Empty Re: ISSIAC BOLANOS - 5 months /Accused: Kimberlynn Bolanos, mother - Chicago, IL

Post by twinkletoes Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:29 pm

What an animal. I hope she doesn't plead insanity and get by with murder. Damned murderous bitch.
twinkletoes
twinkletoes

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down