Justice4Caylee.org
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

4 UNNAMED BOYS - teenagers - / Charged: Crystal McBride and boyfriend James Owens - Virginia Beach, VA

Go down

4 UNNAMED BOYS - teenagers - / Charged: Crystal McBride and boyfriend James Owens - Virginia Beach, VA Empty 4 UNNAMED BOYS - teenagers - / Charged: Crystal McBride and boyfriend James Owens - Virginia Beach, VA

Post by twinkletoes Sun Jun 30, 2013 6:31 pm

Woman, 38, sexually abused four under-age boys after her partner plied them with alcohol

By Daily Mail Reporter

PUBLISHED: 23:06 EST, 29 June 2013 | UPDATED: 23:06 EST, 29 June 2013

A 38-year-old woman was arrested twice for allegedly sexually assaulting four young boys at her Virginia home after her boyfriend bought them alcohol.

Police alleged Crystal McBride abused the four boys, who were reportedly friends with her teenage child, at her Waverly Drive, Virginia Beach, home on two separate occasions.

Her boyfriend James Owens Jr, 39, allegedly bought alcohol for the boys who were aged between 13 and 14.
The couple is allegedly known for entertaining teenage boys at alcohol-fueled parties at their home.

4 UNNAMED BOYS - teenagers - / Charged: Crystal McBride and boyfriend James Owens - Virginia Beach, VA Article-2351793-1A94C189000005DC-696_306x423
Cougar: Crystal McBride, 38, allegedly sexually abused four young boys at her Virginia Beach home on two separate occasions
4 UNNAMED BOYS - teenagers - / Charged: Crystal McBride and boyfriend James Owens - Virginia Beach, VA Article-2351793-1A94C185000005DC-79_306x423
Facilitator: James Owens Jr, 39, allegedly bought alcohol for the four teenage boys his partner Crystal McBride is accused of sexually abusing

Police say McBride had sex with two children and performed sexual favors on two others on two separate occasions in May and June. 
Another three boys at the house may also have been abused, according to police. 

More...

• CEO and mother of two claims she was 'drugged and raped' at top New York hotel
  • Paedophile priest claims 'rent boy' scandal operated at Vatican with 'starving' victims picked up at gay bar for sex with clergymen

WAVY.com reports one of the boys' mothers called Virginia Beach Police Department’s Special Victims Unit claiming her son had been sexually abused by a woman known to the family.
Neighbors reacted with horror to the news, shocked that a mother in their area would prey on young boys.

4 UNNAMED BOYS - teenagers - / Charged: Crystal McBride and boyfriend James Owens - Virginia Beach, VA Article-0-1A949E36000005DC-208_634x286
Crystal McBride, 38, allegedly sexually assaulted four boys aged between 13 and 14 at her Virginia Beach home, pictured

Michele Paciello, who used to be friends with McBride, said she did not appreciate how the woman acted around her teenage son.

'I look back now and I’m not surprised,' she told wtkr.com.

'But I’m still like is this really happening.

'I just didn’t think it was appropriate for a 30-year-old woman to dress like that and act very flirtatious and going a little overboard sometimes and that’s when I kind of eased my way out of the friendship.'

Jon Tari, who knows the couple and lives nearby, said: 'They seemed like nice people. Shocked.'

The couple was arrested on Wednesday - although McBride was arrested a second time on Thursday after further allegations emerged - and have now been released on bond. 

McBride faces four counts of custodial Indecent liberties, three counts of carnal knowledge, and two counts of contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

Owens, who also reportedly has a child, has been charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2351793/Woman-38-sexually-abused-underage-boys-partner-plied-alcohol.html#ixzz2Xj2qHU3Y
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
twinkletoes
twinkletoes
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear
Supreme Commander of the Universe With Cape AND Tights AND Fancy Headgear

Job/hobbies : Trying to keep my sanity. Trying to accept that which I cannot change. It's hard.

Back to top Go down